Links Technology Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Web Developer"

Former Employee - Web Developer in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Links Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I joined the team fresh out of college as an intern having little to no experience with my main focus on web design and development. Through Links, I was able to grow and learn the necessary skillsets to be hired as a full time web developer. The skillsets I acquired through Links are the sole reason I was able to land my current job as a Design Technologist. Without them I don't know where I would be!

Links Technology treats and respects each and every one of their employees like family.

The employees I worked with were fun and beyond amazing as they were always willing to help when needed. Each one is very knowledgeable in their respective fields.

Cons

The only con I can think of was the commute from Chicago to Schaumburg, however I can only blame myself for choosing to live in Chicago. Management was more than accommodating and flexible, letting me adjust my work hours to beat traffic as well as letting me work from home on Fridays. Cannot thank them enough for this as it did make a big difference!

Sep 25, 2017 – Director of Recruitment Services

This means everything. Being on the receiving end of a review like this makes us feel like all is right with the world. There is nothing more rewarding than watching young industry newcomers grow and... More

"Helpdesk Engineer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Links Technology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great working environment, family first, flexibility

Cons

Benefits could be better, 401k matching etc.

Advice to Management

Create a clearer career path

Sep 25, 2017 – Director of Recruitment Services

Thank you for your feedback. It seems that our benefit offering may need some review, but we're glad to hear that you are enjoying the Links work environment. Benefit programs can be reviewed, and we... More

3. "Excellent Company"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Links Technology full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great people, low turnover, great technology, fun.

Cons

I have nothing but positive to say about this company.

Advice to Management

Continue to empower the managers of their respective areas

Sep 25, 2017 – Director of Recruitment Services

This makes us so happy to read this. Great feedback regarding the importance of empowering our departmental leaders. As we continue to grow, this becomes more and more critical. Thank you for sharing!

"Links Assessment"

Former Employee - Web Developer in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Links Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A lot of great people to work with. For the most part, family comes first. Get a lot of free lunches and an abundance of office snacks.

Cons

Very low salaries for work done. No annual reviews unless you beg for it and raises are few and far between. Benefits stink. Very much "good ole boy" mentality. Select few receive lots of perks that are not offered to all employees. If you like Trump, you'll love the owner of this company; they share most of the same qualities. Management boasts on screwing the client.

Advice to Management

A raise in salary and average+ benefits mean a lot more to employees than free lunches.

Sep 15, 2017 – Director of Recruitment Services

This one hurts. For a company that prides itself on being a collective "we" organization, reading this review was a disruption to business as usual to say the least. The upside of receiving a post of... More

"Wonderful place to work for and great technology advantages."

Current Employee - Systems and Network Engineer in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Systems and Network Engineer in Schaumburg, IL

Pros

Links Technology has a great team of people that are always willing to work together with each other. We are always on the cutting edge of technology, which keeps me current with all the technologies, including the cloud based ones. Through the support of our team members we can combine our energies to create solutions you would not be able to create on your own. Having this cohesive team within Link Technology allows you take what you may already know and expand it to the next level.

Cons

None at this time. I enjoy working with everyone at Links Technology.

Advice to Management

We have a leadership team that understands you are not a robot and ensures family time is important. While we do work a lot here it is because we care about the customers and enjoy being on the cutting edge of new technologies. Leadership ensures that we are always able to work with the new, ever emerging, technologies. I appreciate that and continue to enjoy the personal growth I have gained from this.

6. "Project Manager"

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Links Technology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great team at leadership level

Cons

Medical benefit is not that great

"Fantastic place to work, very family oriented."

Pros

I have been working at Links Technology for over 10 years, and it is the best company I have ever worked for. All the employees feel like family and help each other, there is no cut throat corporate politics. Fun, energetic and great place to work.

Cons

Parking can sometimes be challenging

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Information Technology in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Information Technology in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Links Technology full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The “Links” experience is over and beyond any imaginable expectations. The work environment is very professional while being balanced with a family atmosphere and flexibility of home and work schedules. The Links Management Team allows you to grow as a professional and as a person, and it’s amazing how much work can get done when you are working with state-of-the-art equipment and software.

Cons

Links Technology is a workplace that makes Careers, not just jobs! If you are looking for a place of employment to collect “JUST” a pay check, Links is not the place for you. Links Technology is a company of long-term commitments.

Dec 2, 2014 – Director of Recruitment Services

It is so nice to see that you are happy with your personal "Links experience". We do try to promote a work-life balance. If you ever see opportunities for us to do this better, let us know. Thank... More

"Excellent place to work."

Current Employee - Recruiter in Maricopa, AZ
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Maricopa, AZ

I have been working at Links Technology full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been at Links Technology for almost 10 years and I can tell you Links is one huge family. They care about each and every one of their employees. I work remotely now but when I was in the office the work environment is excellent. I could not imagine working anywhere else. If you ever get the chance to join the Links family, I highly recommend it.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Links. If you every get the chance to work there you will see why.

Dec 2, 2014 – Director of Recruitment Services

This is wonderful to read! We consider ourselves very lucky to have such talented family members! Thank you for sharing your experience.

10. "Very Satisfied"

I have been working at Links Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked here for almost 5 years and have been treated like family. Management is very understanding of your family concerns and needs when they arise.
    This company also is always looking for the new and up and coming products and services in the market which makes working here very interesting.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is a change in the vacation policy. Possibly to two weeks after the first year of employment.

Advice to Management

See above. - Vacation policy