LiquidAgents Healthcare Reviews | Glassdoor

4.2
LiquidAgents Healthcare CEO Sheldon Arora
Sheldon Arora

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • They offer free lunch Friday once a month, company sponsored events, extra training sessions over lunch 2x per month, and more (in 12 reviews)

• Company happy hours and outings are always a blast (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • Work/Life balance is a bit difficult (in 6 reviews)

• Any "best places to work" awards is because the management will tell you how they expect you to fill out the survey (in 5 reviews)

"Great Experience and Place to Work"

Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Plano, TX

I worked at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very open and willing to help all those that work hard and want to do a good job.

Culture is very family oriented. People helping each other when they are struggling with something. Everyone was caring and nice.

Smart company. I learned a lot while I was there. Open to new ideas and discussing what works and what doesn't.

Money is plentiful. You can make a lot of money here.

Schedule can be pretty flexible as you earn your stripes and become more experienced.

Pretty cool e company events. As well as some trips to places can be achieved if you're a top performer.

Cons

Hard job. Not much down time. Requires constant focus and attention. Recruiting can be stressful.

Work life balance can be a little difficult at the higher levels of recruitment due to managing so many people. (not a company Con but an industry thing)

Advice to Management

Not sure what more they can do...

"Endless Opportunity"

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time

Pros

This company takes the time to develop the skills of each of their employees. If you are an ambitious individual and a hard worker, there is endless opportunity available to you. The senior leaders of this company have an open door policy that allows you to have access to them at all times. I have never worked for another company where the CEO & CFO are so involved! In addition to an incredibly energetic work environment with "today's top hits," playing just overhead, the people working here help one another constantly. We are always discussing and debating new ideas for how to improve our customer service or more efficient processes within the office. The key that this company has figured out or "secret sauce," is simple: Always be learning. If you stop learning, you stop growing.

Cons

Rapid growth for the company demands that the learning curve increases significantly. Training must keep up with the steep learning curve.

Advice to Management

Thank you. Keep doing what you do.

"If you cant stand the heat......"

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company is truly a work hard, play hard atmosphere. If you put in the work and show you truly want to succeed, you will. The CEO encourages employees to meet with him on a regular basis so he can assist as much as possible. The company is growing at a very fast pace, so if you want to join a company on the rise, this is your place. The new office is outstanding, very modern feel and open so every can work together. You don’t feel like you are hidden in a cubicle. There are numerous perks to reward everyone who works hard. Concerts, vacations, prizes, sporting events, etc. This company also does an awesome job giving back. The CFO sponsors multiple charities and charity events and asks people to volunteer to help out. It’s an awesome opportunity to help out the local community. Never thought I would be able to experience some of the things LAH has given me. Truly blessed to have this opportunity to work for this company.

Cons

Very fast pace and can lead to being stressed. This is a producing company, therefore you are required to produce. This can lead to some role changes if you are not working out in a certain area. It is very competitive inside and outside of the company. Sometimes this will lead to some closed door conversations between departments, but most of the time they get solved very quickly. Need more 1 on 1s. We do a 1 on 1 about every quarter with management. I feel like it need to be at least once a month, this could give us more of an idea of what we need to go fix or do better. Long days, if you leave at 5 you are leaving early. When starting out you must eat and sleep LAH. Although, that is what leads you to become very $ucce$$ful here.

Advice to Management

More 1 on 1s. Keep more employees in the loop. Upper management has a ton of meetings, I would like to see more floor employees getting to attend some of the meetings. I believe this would also help with preparing for a Team lead/ Management role in the long run.

"Truly a Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Talent Advisor in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Talent Advisor in Plano, TX

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This team is like a family. Everyone supports and encourages each other to do their best work. If I ever have a question or concern, my team lead and upper management are available to me.

In addition to the close-knit team, our CEO does everything he can to make our work environment a positive and fun place to be. Before I really got into my role, I was given a significant amount of training to make sure I was prepared to do my job. Even after I graduated training, I was given so many resources and tools to do my best work.

The office itself is so awesome! We have a high-end kitchen with a variety of snacks available. Our game room has a custom shuffle board, two ping pong tables, lounge areas, TVs and music systems. We have free lunch provided once a month, as well as frequent early-outs on Fridays, access to the beer fridge on some Fridays, awesome cash incentives, company-sponsored happy hours and other outings...the list goes on.

I am so happy I made the decision to work for this company. I have learned so much and been given an opportunity to take over the world and grow my career into what I want it to be.

Cons

This company isn't a good fit for everyone. But if you are hardworking, ready to learn, and eager to develop your career with a team of people that will push you to excel, this is the place for you. It's hard work, but you will have so much fun doing it.

Advice to Management

Thank you for keeping our work place a fun and positive one.

"Great Opportunity"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX

I worked at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Truly develop each employee with best interest for employee and employer at heart. They are small scale enough to harness individual talents and large scale enough to help employees gain financial success. IF you can handle the hard work and the fact that you'll have a hamster wheel of problems that you solve over and over, you will do great!

Cons

Takes a year or so to build pipeline up and make enough money, by that time you may be burnt out on the business.

Advice to Management

Decisions shouldn't be based on the mood of a high up individual.

"Avoid at all costs."

Pros

Casual dress code. They have benefits (vaguely crappy ones, but better than nothing). Plenty of coworkers of a very similar age range, so making friends should be easy enough.

Cons

They hire cookie cutters. If you went to SFA, congrats you're probably in. If you're an outgoing sort, you'll do great. If you love really loud and vaguely obnoxious music playing 24/7, this place is for you.

The CEO uses bullying tactics to make his points at the weekly stand up meetings. He says he wants to help make you a better employee, but no CEO I have ever worked with either before or after has ever spoken to me or been nearly so dismissive as he. Let's not forget how litigious he is. He's even so far as to sue Glassdoor for what's been posted here. That inner circle that got mentioned previously is no joke either. If LiquidAgents isn't your life, you're not going to do well here. And Sheldon will party with you weekday and weekend.

The many Best Places to Work awards sound impressive until you find out that the company has to seek out applications and pay for the opportunity to win. Those awards are essentially a line item in the budget. Also consider the MANY positive reviews you can find sprinkled here, on Facebook, and anywhere else you might look for reviews on employment with or for a recruiter. Notice the high number of positive reviews? That's because travel nurses are given money, same as employees, for any positive review that is written.

Advice to Management

You hire employees for their skill set. Listen to their advice.

Don't pay for positive reviews. Ask nicely. Then move on. You're dabbling in some shady marketing practices.

"Proud to be a team player"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Sumner, IL
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Sumner, IL

Pros

I have worked for Liquidagents now about 3 years I love it. They are the best and I have worked with others that were not so good. You could not ask for better people. If something goes wrong they make it right. Chad Elias is the best he rocks at his job and you could not ask for anyone better to be your recruiter. So ladies and gentleman when calling ask for chad he will take excellent care of you.

Cons

None at this time. great.

Advice to Management

give this boy a raise.

"Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The CEO is always here to help. He is always open to new ideas and listening to what we would want or would like to change.
    We are rewarded when we do good with concert tickets, fun nights out with the team, and extra incentives.
    I really enjoy our company happy hours and bowling nights. I think it is a great idea and it brings a lot of fun and good partnership in the office.

Cons

When you are not doing too good you are told about it but only because after they come up with a solution to make things better, so its not really a complaint. It is always hard to hear you need to step it up.

Advice to Management

The training sessions and one on ones really help. I would like to keep receiving those. Thank you!

"An honest review"

Former Employee - Talent Advisor in The Colony, TX
    Former Employee - Talent Advisor in The Colony, TX

I worked at LiquidAgents Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is definitely about a good personality fit. It's very young in mindset and competitive. There are a ton of celebrations.

Cons

Their benefits are not the best. A major medical insurance carrier (that isn't the best) and PTO is very low. Training does not prepare you for what the job really is even with mentors. They tell you there is room for growth, but it's not what it seems.

Advice to Management

Risk management should be taught to recruiters. As well as consistency with the quality of employees (field and in-office) that should be worked with.

"Not a great place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at LiquidAgents Healthcare (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay and benefits. The 401K could be better

Cons

Lousy senior management. They don't know what they are doing.

Advice to Management

Work on your people and communication skills