Little Caesar's Reviews | Glassdoor

Little Caesar's Reviews

Updated February 22, 2017

Current Employees

Pros
  • Fast paced, time goes by quickly (in 55 reviews)

• Takes tremendous care of all the employees with flexible hours of work to fit your schedule (in 53 reviews)

Cons
  • The shift leaders have an authority complex even though they only make minimum wage (in 62 reviews)

• No benefits on retirement or 401k (in 27 reviews)

1. "Loved it.. fun job while i got through college!"

Current Employee - Crew Member in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Fun..stress free...always had music and the boss was flexible with school hours.

Cons

Dirty job...it would get very hot in the summer..

2. "Excellent"

Current Employee - Cashier in Denham Springs, LA
    Current Employee - Cashier in Denham Springs, LA

Pros

Making pizzas for a living is fun exciting keeps me moving. It's amazing fun fast cheesy quick have to move fast to make those pizzas

Cons

Making extra hours working in the back house get to learn more new experiences it's exciting to work cashier and get to work on making pizzas

Advice to Management

Excellent

3. "Little Caesar's Pizza is a company that gives you opportunity."

Current Employee - General Manager in Yorkville, IL
    Current Employee - General Manager in Yorkville, IL

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity for growth, competitive pay, exciting work environment, great training. Little Caesars is a company who cares greatly about their people and what they can do for them. Most of the higher ups started as crew members in their teens and twenties themselves.

Cons

High pressure work, it is really only a negative if that is hard for you. Crew and Asst. Manager are only part time.

5. "crew member"

Current Employee - Crew Member in O'Fallon, MO
    Current Employee - Crew Member in O'Fallon, MO

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (More than a year)

Pros

lots of opportunities to move up
    flexible
    fun

Cons

Getting cut early because of labor

Advice to Management

none

6. "general manager"

Current Employee - General Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

flexible schedule,simple system, well thought out,proven system

Cons

stores can be hot,customers can be rude, dealing with lower income people.hi turnover of crew.

Advice to Management

treat your good people well, and you will have less transitional people

7. "idk what to put,."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Little Caesar's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good pizza and easy work

Cons

pays a little for a hour

Advice to Management

idk

8. "Excellent"

Current Employee - Cashier in Owensboro, KY
    Current Employee - Cashier in Owensboro, KY

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Co workers are excellent. I love them all. Working on Front is my favorite. I started doing back and worked my way up to Pie Board and now I'm always on Front.

Cons

Sometimes there are rude customers, but that just comes with the job title. And $7.25 / hr really is not worth it sometimes.

Advice to Management

CRS really needs to stop messing with the systems. I worked Saturday, Aug. 22, 2015 and was off until Thursday, Aug. 27, 2015 and when I clocked in there were at least /4/ CRS update messages. That is just excessive and I kept hitting the wrong buttons because they moved them from where they had been the entire I've worked there - since February - and probably before I started there.

9. "Dough"

Current Employee - Dough in Dale City, VA
    Current Employee - Dough in Dale City, VA

Pros

Friendly Employee.we all work together.

Cons

To many boss.some employee need help at there job

Advice to Management

Would love too

10. "Shift Leader"

Pros

Monthly bonuses, opportunity for overtime

Cons

Too much work for too little pay

11. "A Real Look @ a second job!"

Current Employee - Crew Member in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It's a great second job because its only parttime and they will have you work the days that you say you can on your application. It's a great workout because you're on your feet the entire shift hauling and lifting sauce, dough, pans, boxes of product, and dough trays.

Cons

It only pays $8.15 an hour. The work they ask you for is not worth the pay. They require too much from managers and only give you a 40¢ raise from your original pay. No matter how well you perform your duties and how long you've been there you will not receive a raise of anything until you become certified. This wouldn't be a problem if your overworked manager had any time or was even qualified to card certify you. If he/she is qualified to card certify then you must make sure it is during the allowed fiscal bracket of time designated for such certifications. If you somehow make it past those factors, you must then hope and pray that your manager likes you enough to write a worthy review. After all of that you must pray that they will be organized enough and have enough time after being overworked themselves to turn it in to corporate. So good luck with advancing or making more money. There are no benefits accept for their full-time employees. If you should so happen to prove yourself competent in completing your duties be prepared to be overworked, to take up for slackers who are getting paid just as much as you or more. The turn around ratio is high. There is no outside Maintenance, it is all done by employees of the store from cleaning the bathroom to the lobby to the dishes.

Advice to Management

Advertise periods of card certification don't keep it a guarded secret. Remember what it was like to work as hard as your crew does for so little. Come up with more sale incentive programs with goals that are attainable even if you're not a superstore. Don't just delegate get your hands dirty. Train without being a drill sergeant then you would have more managers to delegate to. Give new hires more than one day so they can acclimate quickly. Do not try to take over the lives of your veteran crew members with unreasonable hours harassing them to come in on their off days because you do not want to take the time to tune other parts of your well oiled machine. Reprimand for real offences not because you may be having a bad day. This is not from a vindictive point of view because I have been with the company for 6 years and have not been in trouble once. I have just been here long enough to observe these things take place.