Little Caesar's Reviews | Glassdoor

1,079 reviews

Full-timePart-time

1,079 Employee Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The staff were really fun to work with (in 29 reviews)

• Flexible hours, Easy work, Discount pizza (in 63 reviews)

Cons
  • The pay out was horrible and some of the tasks were too strenuous for minimum wage (in 69 reviews)

• You'll likely work nearly full time and occasionally hit overtime when in management but receive no benefits (in 34 reviews)

1. "Worst job ever"

Current Employee - Food Prep in Lapeer, MI
    Current Employee - Food Prep in Lapeer, MI

Pros

Not many to speak of I guess the people were good.

Cons

Things like lunches and breaks were discouraged. They also did things like schedule you for super short schedules. This was probably the worst place I ever worked I was only there for a couple of weeks.

Advice to Management

Treat people with respect and they will work hard for you also be honest during your recruiting process.

2. "Easy job but bad management"

Former Employee - Cashier in Gulfport, MS
    Former Employee - Cashier in Gulfport, MS

I worked at Little Caesar's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work is easy. Any station you can get the basics down in one shift. Free pizza when you have time.

Cons

Never get breaks unless you smoke, and if you work the front counter you will definitely not get a break. Lots of coworker drama since most people working there are 18-22. I had a bad manager who tried to be pals with some people so there was blatent favoritism.

Advice to Management

Don't try to be friends with your employees. Enforce the Same rules on everyone.

3. "God awful district manager"

Pros

Owners were ok. Job was fun.

Cons

Dm is unprofessional in so many ways

Advice to Management

Really look at your dm

4. "They don't care about their employees and because of that they have a high turnover."

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Little Caesar's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

very easy to get the job

Cons

no raises; will cut your hours; poor mgmt

Advice to Management

none, they're to stupid to understand

"Great company to work for if you like a lack of qualified upper management..."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Pros

From what I can tell with my experience with this company, they seem to value a lack of good ethics. The people that play lame games and are really good at kissing butt seem to be valued here. If a individual makes a claim against you with no grounds or just because they are upset with not getting their way, management at this company will favor the 'pets' and not investigate and put the words of individuals that lack good work ethics and morals before someone with good work ethics and morals.

Cons

The owner of this franchise is PROUD that they do not pay unemployment claims, which they have bragged about to numerous individuals. From a first hand experience, the reason they do not pay unemployment claims is because they are skilled at letting you go for reasons that are not necessarily true but that they know they will not have to pay a claim on. And AZ Unemployment lacks that ability to investigate thoroughly to verify that their claims are fraudulent.

Advice to Management

Try being a "real" manager and actually value good work ethics... if you understand what those are.

6. "Horrible. Pay was horrible, they start you off at a low pay and it hardly moves up."

Former Employee - Cook
    Former Employee - Cook

Pros

Taking pizzas, crazy bread, and pretty much anything and how much you wanna take home after you close. Eating the pizza was the best part

Cons

The pay stinked. They start you off at a low rate and your pay hardly moves up. Depending on your hours and such

Advice to Management

Unprofessional

"My locations work environment was hostile, unorganized. This all came from the owners lack of leadership ability."

Former Employee - General Manager in Ripley, WV
    Former Employee - General Manager in Ripley, WV

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have no pro's to list my experience was lack luster at best and the disrespectful treatment was uncalled for. Fear isn't the same as respect.

Cons

Little Caesars does nothing to govern the franchise owners letting them treat employees horrabley. The owner of the Ripley, and Ravenswood WV locations has no business with a store and continues to ruin the company brand in my area.

Advice to Management

Someone needs to do an extensive check of his ripley location, because with the amount of mold around dish area and rotten wall cover in sheet metal is completely uncalled for if that's his the moral code he follows I would hate to see what else is done.

"The job that doesn't pay"

Former Employee - Store Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Little Caesar's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed the challenge of the speed at which you were required to work. I enjoyed training others to be successful in role.

Cons

Company did not pay well for management positions, and no benefits were offered for management. Working 6 days a week with one day off did not contribute to a great work life balance.

9. "Intern"

Current Employee - Intern in Longview, TX
    Current Employee - Intern in Longview, TX

Pros

grate company, nice people smiling

Cons

small back room, too crowued

10. "Working here sucks."

Former Employee - Pizza Cook in Denton, TX
    Former Employee - Pizza Cook in Denton, TX

Pros

Free pizza when your boss isn't around. But no drinks. Ever. Employees are expected to bring their own water

Cons

Everything else. Most people you will be working with are at least half retarded. And it helps if you are too. Otherwise you might kill yourself if you work here.

Advice to Management

Fire everyone and start over.

Showing 1,079 of 1,080 reviews