What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Loyal employees will return year after year and be given more responsibilities but remain at the same low pay for years." (in 113 reviews)
- "Long hours and very demanding" (in 94 reviews)
- "Poor management and no use of proper tools" (in 73 reviews)
- "little to no work life balance" (in 41 reviews)
- "Even the GM's salary was low and you sacrifice your entire life to work for the company." (in 36 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Live Nation Entertainment and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,677 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.0Sep 11, 2023Entertainment StaffFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSacramento, CA
The only good thing about working at Ace of Spades, is that you are essentially being paid to experience live music and entertainment. You get to meet a lot of cool people along the way, but there are definitely more cons than pros when it comes to reviewing this company.
-High turnover rates throughout the entire company, especially in management and security. -Low pay rates -Management treats employees unfairly and condescendingly. -Not a lot of room for growth, and they don't really encourage employees to try. -Lots of drama in every department. -Inconsistent schedule, so it's hard to have another job. -Because of the inconsistency, some months are better than others. Some months, there are only a few shows available to work, and even then, you're competing against other employees for hours.
Live Nation Entertainment Reviews FAQs
Live Nation Entertainment has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 2,084 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Live Nation Entertainment to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
81% of Live Nation Entertainment employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Live Nation Entertainment 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.