KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Live Nation Entertainment

Engaged Employer

Live Nation Entertainment

Add a Review

Live Nation Entertainment Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Jun 22, 2022

Found 6 of over 1,647 reviews

4.0
Live Nation Entertainment President, CEO, and Director Michael Rapino
Michael Rapino

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Live Nation Entertainment and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

OK

Mar 7, 2016 - Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, different perks, benefit options, time off during holidays, fun vibe

Cons

Probably more so my department but we are extremely overworked. Raise are only cost of living every year with no potential for another raise. They give you time off but expect the work to get done. 2 weeks off during the holidays but work was still expected to be completed.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible Management - Toxic Environment

Dec 5, 2019 - Anonymous in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- get to go to concerts and festivals - location (close enough to Canada Line/SkyTrain) - 1.5 week Christmas break - Extended benefit

Cons

- Lack of training - Terrible management - Low compensation - Long hours (pressured by management)

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Open Communication and competitive benefits

Oct 8, 2021 - Vice President Finance in Beverly Hills, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rich benefit programs Regular communication from senior management Dynamic company with many live, online and hospitality lines of business

Cons

Repeated restructuring causes and management rotation

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Teamwork

Aug 11, 2015 - Project Manager in Quebec, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Teammates are focusing on the success of each other rather than their own. Work is balanced between everyone and when someone starts being, even a bit, over charged, it's a reflex to ask him or her if they can help.

Cons

Depending on where your office is, you might get fewer opportunities for free concert benefit.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing benefits, but little regard for employee wellbeing

Mar 2, 2020 - Media Manager in Beverly Hills, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing benefit package. Great insurance, perks like rental car discounts, student loan assistance program, and, of course, free concert tickets - Beverly Hills office has a full open coffee/alcohol bar for all staff - Dog-friendly office - Opportunities to transfer to/work in different offices around the country - Regular Q&As from industry leaders that all employees can attend - Occasional live performances in the lobby/bar - VERY casual dress code

Cons

- Extremely tight turnarounds and heavy workloads are the norm - After-hours, early morning, and weekend work are constant and expected, especially during busy months (which is most months). Not unheard of to have a vacation interrupted due to a new tour - The company tries to offer things like meditation sessions, but you can't ever attend them because you have too many deadlines - Layoffs are not uncommon. Company cares about shareholders above all else. Have to keep your resume updated just in case. - Little movement amongst upper-management means little innovation and change. Still a very old-school company in many ways

7 people found this review helpful

Live Nation Entertainment Response

Recruiting Program Manager

Thanks for your candid feedback. As you’ve described, we definitely have a work hard, play hard culture and we try to off-set those busy months with some of the perks you mentioned. It’s the nature of the business to have shows at all hours of the day, since we’re global and some roles won’t just be 9-5. That said, we want our people to feel like they’re working toward the right balance. If you are feeling overwhelmed with your workload, I encourage you to reach out to your manager to help you prioritize and work together to create more balance. We’re always looking for ways to improve so if you have specific suggestions or ideas, please share them.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company culture support. Really badly disorganized management.

Mar 10, 2013 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people. Great salary and benefit package.

Cons

No consistent direction. Poor utilization of expensive resources. Lots of direction change with no responsiveness to technical expertise and advice.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 Reviews