Live Nation Entertainment Employee Reviews about "concert"

Updated Nov 28, 2021

Found 47 of over 1,617 reviews

4.0
Live Nation Entertainment President, CEO, and Director Michael Rapino
Michael Rapino

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Live Nation Entertainment and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "concert"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Solid Company To Work For

Sep 14, 2021 - Musician in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Get to experience live music and make sure everyone has a safe night out

Cons

Concert atmosphere may not be a plus to everyone

2. 1.0
    Former Temporary Employee, less than 1 year

Unorganized and underpaid mess

Aug 1, 2021 - Merchandiser
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management and staff are laid back and there isn't a hierarchical attitude with the management.

Cons

I did one concert as a merchandise seller and won't be going back. You get paid only $8 an hour to sit in a merch stand with no fans or AC. We had to continuously beg our management for water when it was 86 degrees and we were out there for hours. Multiple employees had passed out the previous show from the heat and they still did not provide fans or enough water. We didn't get discounts on food at the venue either, so you had to pay full price on food when working a 12 hour shift. Management and organization was a disaster. There was no way of knowing what size was in stock and you had to constantly search through boxes and piles of clothes to find the right size. You don't get concert tickets, discounts, and can't even see the stage. There are literally no perks to this job and you can make more and be much more comfortable working at any other retail position. TLDR: Poor management, poor working conditions, criminally underpaid and overworked. No discounts, tickets, no perks and you get paid $8 an hour when the shirts cost $40. At least other minimum wage retail jobs provide air conditioning.

Continue reading
  3. 4.0

Great atmosphere, great company

Sep 30, 2021 - Event Bartender
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy bartending job, quick cash, great part-time job especially if you get to bartend concerts you'd want to attend anyway

Cons

Concerts can get loud and overwhelming, customers will often complain about the drink prices (which are objectively astronomical) and how you can't give them the cap to go with their water bottle, so as long as you can handle that sort of environment and clientele.

4. 2.0

An okay job..

Nov 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hour long lunch breaks. Chill environment.

Cons

1 free concert a year basically. Wouldn’t even be allowed to watch the encore of a show. Benefits aren’t the best either. Improper and unprofessional training. Got paid barely anything to move extremely heavy equipment. Was supposed to be an operations assistant but got thrown into ticket taking..

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A great experience

Jul 27, 2021 - Marketing Assistant in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to go to concerts for free (it's actually required of the job). The environment is very supportive of staff and reviews were always honest ways to identify where we needed to improve instead.

Cons

The hours can be a bit much if you're not used to staying out late to stay at concerts. Dealing with patrons can definitely be difficult.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Former Intern

Great Environment

Jun 21, 2021 - Sales Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people that I worked with were amazing and always tried to give me the help I needed. This was a great stepping stone to get into the industry and make connections. I loved working with a smaller team.

Cons

It was a little more hands-off than I had anticipated, but I still learned a lot. It was also off-season at the venue, so there were no concerts happening to really execute what I was learning in a live setting.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Always looking out, great perks and fun environment

Dec 30, 2020 - Event Sales Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and company perks Large company support Available growth and movement

Cons

With a big nightlife and concert scene, you have to be sure you draw your own line of professionalism!

8. 5.0

Awesome place to work

Jan 19, 2021 - Director Premium Experiences in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Insanely great management team. Awesome environment

Cons

Long hours due to working concerts

9. 5.0

Best work environment

Nov 20, 2020 - Parking Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Concerts is live, love the people

Cons

Concerts is live, love the people we work with

10. 5.0

Great place to work

Sep 16, 2020 - Ancillary Services in Mansfield, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed environment, most of the sales are done before the show starts so you are really getting paid to watch a concert which is great

Cons

Be prepared to deal with angry/drunken concert goers

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Reviews