KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Live Nation Entertainment

Engaged Employer

Live Nation Entertainment

Add a Review

Live Nation Entertainment Employee Reviews about "people"

Updated Jun 22, 2022

Found 298 of over 1,647 reviews

4.0
Live Nation Entertainment President, CEO, and Director Michael Rapino
Michael Rapino

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Live Nation Entertainment and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "people"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A Good Place for a Stint

May 12, 2021 - Parking Assistant in Maryland Heights, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Entry-level positions are understandably lax and feature significant turnaround. There are constantly new opportunities to meet people and share in the concert with guests. It is pretty much what you expect, with not many employees staying for long.

Cons

Parking is usually based on short shifts of action followed by downtime with little activity. After the guests file inside, and before they leave, the sun can be sweltering and there seems to be a lack of direction until orders come suddenly.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

It's who you know, not what you know, that gets you noticed.

Feb 20, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The employees are nice, friendly and the atmosphere is laid back and comes with good perks like free tickets to great shows.

Cons

Upper management's reputation for not encouraging advancement unless you're a favorite of the right people. High level managers have successfully 'failed upward' and stayed on, while talented team players go unnoticed, unrewarded or let go altogether.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee

Live Nation Southern California

Apr 17, 2014 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Live Nation had an amazing and motivated team of people who truly care about and love the music industry.

Cons

Although it may seem like a huge company, a lot of the local and international level positions are filled by veterans who have no intention or reason to go elsewhere. This means that there is little room for growth within the company in many different departments.

4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Ticketmaster left me wanting more

Mar 10, 2014 - Event Programming Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to deal with music that you love and a very eclectic group of people

Cons

Long hours due to artist demands

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Successful company that is fun to work for

Jan 13, 2016 - Production Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay considering the amount of people who would probably do the job for free.

Cons

If you cant handle 20 hour days, you probably wont last very long....but thats comes with the territory.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Extremely Poor Management

Feb 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Obviously if you love music... it's great!

Cons

This is the only company that I have ever worked for where you truly feel like you are bottom of the chain. People were clearly frustrated with one another with no want or drive from senior management to sort things out. No team atmosphere, low morale, no one speaks to you, rude emails. VERY poor communication from management ESPECIALLY during furlough. No introduction to the business when I joined and nothing when I had to leave. There have been some brilliantly talented people that were an absolute asset to the company that they let slip through the net due to lack of management or caring about their staff! A shame they can't recognise it! Look after your staff and they look after you - oldest and easiest rule in the book!

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Nov 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

generous benefits and some very talented employees

Cons

The pandemic was very hard on this company and a lot of people lost their jobs.

8. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great culture

Jan 16, 2020 - Procurement Intern in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

People who work there are very nice and friendly

Cons

Can't think of right now

9. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Every one on here seems to have drank the koolaid.

Feb 24, 2020 - Tour Department
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not many at all. Hell most people dont get paid it seems or if they do it's a very low wage.

Cons

Too many to list. This company doesn't care about anyone but Mike's party life and how to make him money. They also don't care about the customers. I even heard a higher up say our customers are stupid they will do anything we want them to do. I also know they break so many laws and HR morals.

5 people found this review helpful

Live Nation Entertainment Response

Recruiting Program Manager

I’m very concerned to see some of the comments you’ve shared. As an employee of 8 years, we value your feedback and would like to understand more about the issues you’ve raised so we can properly address them. We hold ourselves to the highest standard when it comes to taking care of our employees and guests who attend our concerts, and take seriously any claims that laws or HR policies were broken. If you feel there are opportunities for us to improve, please reach out to me DorisNg@LiveNation.com.

10. 5.0
    Former Intern

Great Environment

Jun 21, 2021 - Sales Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people that I worked with were amazing and always tried to give me the help I needed. This was a great stepping stone to get into the industry and make connections. I loved working with a smaller team.

Cons

It was a little more hands-off than I had anticipated, but I still learned a lot. It was also off-season at the venue, so there were no concerts happening to really execute what I was learning in a live setting.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 298 Reviews