LiveOps Reviews | Glassdoor

LiveOps Reviews

Updated April 21, 2017

Full-time Part-time

Pros
  • It is important to note that LiveOps has both employees (me) and self-employed agents that work from home (in 129 reviews)

• Flexible schedule, some lines have minimum time required to work but not all (in 28 reviews)

Cons
  • There can be unpredictable call volume at times (in 36 reviews)

• hard to stay motivated when talk time is low as you are paid by (in 27 reviews)

"Awesome Opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work from home, schedule and work as much as you want to or as little as you need to, training is available on a wide variety of products and management is great as well.

Cons

Need a quiet office space, no benefits aside from working from home which is a huge plus when you can work from home so it is so flexible. The compensation is slow to begin with but with all of the incentives you make up for it..

Advice to Management

None at all

2. "Independent Contractor"

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Gallup, NM
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Gallup, NM

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can work your own hours, you are in control of your time.

Cons

You may not be able to control how much call volume goes your way.

Advice to Management

They are amazing.

3. "Great Company"

I have been working at LiveOps full-time

Pros

Caring Management and great work environment makes LiveOps a great employment choice. LiveOps will help you grow as an individual.

Cons

LiveOps is not a giant company so in some roles you may not have 24 hour mentoring to help get up to speed.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

"Current Liveops Insurance Agent"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent Licensed Line in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent Licensed Line in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working from home. Better pay for licensed lines like a nurse, life and health insurance agent, or property and casualty.Flexible hours, just take 30 min time slots when your available. Bonuses offerered at different times for different reasons like taking certain amount of weekend call slots.If someone is serious, there is incredible potential! Very excited about adding more and more call types, and given bonusus of additional out of state insurance licenses. This means more calls and more talk time.

Cons

Non paid training. Not paid hourly, just per min talk time and bonuses for sales. Although calls are incoming, have to offer addition product than what they called in for. Sometimes difficult to get questions answered quickly or correctly by middle management.

Advice to Management

Consider less hours of non paid training, or pay for all the training time. Sometimes questions are answered incorrectly by middle management.

"A great way to earn a full income or supplemental"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

Pros

work from home, flexible schedule, payment always on time, direct deposit option are all excellent. If you can read, you can do this job. You just read the script and put in the info from the caller which will populate more to read until the call is done. Easy-peasy! CSR's are usually very friendly, excellent platform setup, many different programs to choose from for variety which leads to less chance to burn out, avenues to connect with other agents

Cons

CEs (compliance events that could lead to termination) are sometimes given unfairly. I had one CE that stated I didn't say something when I actually did. When I asked them to review it again, they told me that wasn't the problem and the auditor wrote it in hidden notes..... The real problem was XYZ which was not even something warranting a CE. When I stated that, they told me it would not be removed. Very unfair. It still bothers me till today and that was almost a year ago. Another con is work is not always available all the time. You need to have many lines to have the best chances and be ready with another work from home independent contractor job for days there simply is nothing on the schedule to pick from.

Advice to Management

Consider per minute raises. Many could probably spend more time on LO and less time finding other jobs to supplement their income if there was a per minute raise. Every bit counts. Have an audit checking department to check CE's before posting. Unfair CE's lead to low morale. Other than that, I love LiveOps!

"A place for growth, independence, innovation...but not the meek."

Current Employee - Agent Division
    Current Employee - Agent Division

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

First and foremost, the caliber of employees and management at LiveOps is impressive. There is a cohesiveness amongst the teams that, despite working in different locations, is extremely strong. I've never seen a better example of teamwork and "no man left behind" attitude. Where most places have employees scrambling for credit or accolades, staffers at LO are giving, generous and professional. Management is seasoned, accessible and level headed. I'm not saying everyone is superhuman, but in the departments I work with, I see very few weak links. Another point worth mentioning is that this company was on fire a few years ago and then went off the rails due to some bad C-level decisions. Now that the previous CEO is gone and a new breed of leadership is in place, the morale, performance and overall tone of the company is incredible. There's a real energy of optimism and success here and I commend our new CEO (Vasili Triant) for taking the bull by the horns and turning around a nasty situation into a great growth opportunity.

Cons

Working remotely or long distance is not for everyone. We have quite a few team members who are in different timezones, working from home and unsupervised. That can be frustrating if that employee is the kind that thrives more in a group environment. Being far apart makes it hard to establish and maintain culture. This isn't a fault, just a challenge. But we could be doing more to enhance culture knowing that we have this caveat to deal with.

Advice to Management

Keep the transparency coming and don't falter on your straightforwardness. The company has huge potential but it's all in the execution.

"Awesome Company to work for"

Current Employee - Customer Support in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Support in Redwood City, CA

Pros

New CEO with new visions for the company and taking it in the right direction. People are very friendly and fun to work with. Culture is fun and easy going. Cool perks like pizza Fridays, snacks always in stock, bagels and pastries every Tuesday and Thursday.. in general a very nice environment to work in.

Cons

nothing too big comes to mind..

Advice to Management

They doing a great job

"very easy going and uncomplicated"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales Agent in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Inbound Sales Agent in Dallas, TX

Pros

Flexible sheduling and paid in time

Cons

payed per talked minute and lines are not always busy

10. "Very good company to work for."

Current Employee - Independent Agent in Lynchburg, VA
    Current Employee - Independent Agent in Lynchburg, VA

Pros

The flexibility, choosing your hours.

Cons

None that I could think of

"Medicare rep"

Current Employee - Medicare Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Medicare Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at LiveOps (More than 10 years)

Pros

Liveops is a good company you just have to be dedicated.

Cons

Nothing Liveops is great...

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!