LiveOps Reviews | Glassdoor

LiveOps Reviews

Updated February 22, 2017

Current Employees

Pros
  • It is important to note that LiveOps has both employees (me) and self-employed agents that work from home (in 128 reviews)

• Flexible schedule, some lines have minimum time required to work but not all (in 25 reviews)

Cons
  • There can be unpredictable call volume at times (in 35 reviews)

• hard to stay motivated when talk time is low as you are paid by (in 23 reviews)

"AAA Roadside Assistance"

Current Employee - AAA Roadside Assistant in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - AAA Roadside Assistant in Detroit, MI

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You can make your own schedule and you really do feel like you have your company. You get a decent training, and they do work with you to ensure you are able to help the callers via a chat feature. They also have opportunities for you to add more clients to your business via an opportunity browser.

Cons

The worst part of this opportunity is that you only paid for TALK TIME. What this means is that you can be sitting at your computer for two hours without a call, which means you will not get paid for the time you are sitting there.

Advice to Management

You should let people know during training about how the pay works so they will have a better idea of what kind of money they can make.

"Royal Caribbean 5-Night Cruise to Cozumel, Mexico & Belize"

Current Employee - Independent Agent (Rose H ) in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Independent Agent (Rose H ) in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I was awarded an opportunity to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise for hard work, dedication and continued partnership with LiveOps. I had an awesome time. The planning and trip coordinating was done with the spirit of excellence. Every need was taken care of from flight to arrival at the port and spending money on the ship.

Management in attendance was laid back and allow each employee to have fun, relax and free to mingle. Management did not put a leash around your neck, track your every move or required us to attend any business workshops or meetings while on vacation (just like some of the other companies there). LOL!!

LiveOps is the definitely the place to WORK versus the other work-at-home agencies. You don't have to pay for training. You don't have to pay to renew your independent contract. There are several opportunities to earn money and no hidden fees after you come on board.

Are you retired? Are you looking to make extra money? Are you looking for full-time and part-time opportunities? What are you waiting for? Come onboard and join the fun with the rest of us. If you work hard...your hard work will pay off!!!

Cons

Trip was too short!! Just kidding...I don't have any cons yet!!

Advice to Management

Thank you for rewarding and awarding your agents!!

May 4, 2016 – Online Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your review and congratulations on earning the cruise incentive!

"Love the flexibility"

Current Employee - Auditor/Contract Agent in Kettering, OH
    Current Employee - Auditor/Contract Agent in Kettering, OH

I have been working at LiveOps (More than 8 years)

Pros

I enjoy the flexibility I have in working for LiveOps. I have time to do what I want want when I want. Schedule my work around life events rather than vice versa.

Cons

I have no cons to mention

May 10, 2016 – Online Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is always nice to hear from agents who have found long-term success partnering with LiveOps.

"not enough work"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor

Pros

working from home, set your own hrs.

Cons

Never know from one day to the next if they have hired 1000 people and they don't have enough work for the ones that's already there.. background check cost to much, no one to really help you with problems. management is terrible

Advice to Management

open your communications up for agents, and stop hiring and don't have enough commits for every one who's been loyal for years. and help the new comers better..

May 25, 2016 – Online Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I will pass your comments on to our Agent Engagement Team and I encourage you to check out some of the new communication resources they have ... More

"LiveOps"

I have been working at LiveOps part-time

Pros

LiveOps allows for flexibility, enables working from home, allows for extended time away, working days or nights, several options for types of sales

Cons

Limited hours available. Often need to be available to work but no call volume, therefore no pay. Communication with company is not easy. Email inquiries often receive a generic response. Some inquiries are not responded to at all. Low pay.

Advice to Management

Improve communication with agents. Pay promised incentives. Improve technology and systems. Better balance client needs with agent needs. Be flexible with agents who miss deadlines.

May 4, 2016 – Online Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As you mention we have a variety of options in sales, as well as call types that focus on customer service. Regarding your comment about ... More

"Good Supplemental Income"

Current Contractor - Agent
    Current Contractor - Agent

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I make my own schedule. I love working from home.

Cons

When call volume is high there is no time for a breather. Keep that in mind when scheduling yourself.

May 4, 2016 – Online Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Being able to set your own schedule and work from home are two of the best things about partnering with LiveOps.

"Work From Home Agent - What a joke ! Don't believe in Santa Claus"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Pros

- Work from home
    - You can pick your hours

Cons

- Low call volume. Don't be tricked into taking the advice " it will get better" . They overstaff the lines so the client is impressed there are enough agents but you are the one who doesn't make money when you are paid by the minute. You're the only one with skin in the game by buying the computer and paying a monthly rate for a dedicated line ,which was understood from the start ,but how do you pay for it ? LOLL!

Advice to Management

Work from home agents are reasonable and understand that call volume fluctuates but no calls in an hour or more with 100 % commit performance ? That's insult to my intelligence. I am on the PPL program and you should have figured it out by now.

May 25, 2016 – Online Marketing Specialist

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing low call volume. Focusing on your performance, committing to take calls at different times, and opting in to other opportunities are a few ways that you ... More

9. "operator"

Current Contractor - Operator in Brownstown, MI
    Current Contractor - Operator in Brownstown, MI

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

can make your own hours comfort of your home

Cons

hard to stay motivated when talk time is low as you are paid by talk time

10. "Independent Agent"

Current Contractor - Independent Agent in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Contractor - Independent Agent in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible Schedule. Excellent & unlimited training.

Cons

Pay is minimal in the beginning because training is unpaid and you haven't had a chance to build your "stars".

May 4, 2016 – Online Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience. We work hard to provide award-winning certification and are happy to hear that you found it to be "excellent." Focusing on your stats is a great way to increase ... More

"Good Place To Work"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at LiveOps (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible Hours. Work when you want to. Good pay.

Cons

You are paid by minutes and it you don't talk on the phone you don't get paid.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Mar 17, 2016 – Online Marketing Specialist

Thank you for the good review. We will continue working to provide great work-at-home opportunities.