LiveOps Reviews | Glassdoor

LiveOps Reviews

Updated May 27, 2017

Full-time Part-time

Pros
  • It is important to note that LiveOps has both employees (me) and self-employed agents that work from home (in 135 reviews)

• Flexible schedule, some lines have minimum time required to work but not all (in 29 reviews)

Cons
  • You are paid for talk time, call volume varies (in 37 reviews)

• hard to stay motivated when talk time is low as you are paid by (in 30 reviews)

1. "Customer Service Representative"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very good training. Great product to sell.

Cons

None really. It was a great comany

Advice to Management

Great Management.....no complaints

"Customer Service Representative"

Pros

work from home and less commute.

Cons

pay rate starts at nine dollars and stays that way to earn more you must sell more.

"Good Solid Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Murrells Inlt, SC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Murrells Inlt, SC

I have been working at LiveOps (More than 8 years)

Pros

Working from home is awesome. Schedule is flexible, many opportunities available if you are willing to do the footwork, and keep yourself ready. I have been with LO for 8 years, but not always working all the time. They have lots of perks, and if you are a sales person, the Direct Response line is just what you need. (I hate sales, so was happy to move out of that) You start off with DR, unless you are hired for a specific client.

Cons

None worth mentioning. Some folks don't like the times the schedule rolls out, but you have to make adjustments. I always had my alarm set so I would not forget.

Advice to Management

It has been a rocky road, but with all the ups and downs over the years, you are doing a great job.

Aug 19, 2015 – Director, Agent Acquisition and Onboarding

Thank you for your review and for sticking with us through the ups and downs. Our new CEO truly appreciates the independent agents and we are excited about the future for LiveOps independent agents.

"just an awesome company to work for!"

Current Employee - Wah in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Wah in Tampa, FL

Pros

choose your own hours; work at home; great support; great training; wonderful conference calls to help you succeed

Cons

none--I have not seen anything negative about this company!

Advice to Management

keep up what you are doing! I love Liveops!

Aug 19, 2015 – Director, Agent Acquisition and Onboarding

Thank you for the nice review. It's always wonderful to hear from agents who love working with LiveOps.

6. "SVP Operations"

Current Employee - Senior Vice President Global Operations in Black Forest, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President Global Operations in Black Forest, CO

I have been working at LiveOps (Less than a year)

Pros

I believe in Vasili's vision.
    I believe in the front line whose talent and dedication is beyond compare.
    I believe in the Executive Staff gathered to deliver - tight knit and fully aligned.

Cons

I can't clone engineers...wouldnt trade mine for the world.
    All the right changes are being made - need to make them faster!
    Not all folks have the temperment or fortidue to make a "pivot".
    Culture doesnt happen overnight although well on its way.

Advice to Management

Keep to the vision. Believe in the front line. Trust your team.

7. "Customer Success Manager"

Current Employee - Client Services in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Client Services in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Working with the best minds in the business. Streamlined processes with virtually no red tape which allows for expeditious response or proactive implementations to meet the needs of the client and the business. Ability to work remotely but also embracing any technologies that make working remote seamless and not challenging compared to those in an office.. Great leadership from the top down.

Cons

Not as much a con as a need to catch some aspects of technology up to some competitor's level of service.

Advice to Management

Keep going down the road of turning the company around. The employees who were here before the recent leadership changes see a vast improvement and are excited about the direction of the company. The big win big!

"Love the company, love the direction....moving fast!"

Current Employee - Manager in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of opportunity exists as the management team cleans up employee issues and brings in new and better talent. The company is building better technology than its competitors and is evolving the BPO business with its customers building better programs and independent contractor loyalty... Watch out for new agent rewards programs coming out.
    I have never heard the CEO tell people to rate LiveOps a 5....only that he encouraged people to have a voice and at least put their opinions out there... Only people who go to Glassdoor initially are the unhappy ones, so I am a happy one and here to say that many of the people complaining about LiveOps are the ones removed for not doing their job. The company is hiring...but is transitioning the business to move faster. If you like making a difference, and want to work with people who are fun and hard chargers...come over to LiveOps. It is not a place for people who want to come in at 10am and leave at 3pm.

Cons

Company needs to be more public about the great customers who love the technology and the new companies launching on the agent business. Stealth is not always better when you have so many good things happening.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing...whenever you change out poor performers they whine but you are moving in the right direction.

"Good"

Current Employee - Independent Agent
    Current Employee - Independent Agent

I have been working at LiveOps (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible Schedule, set your own hours

Cons

Unpredictable call volume, hard to get schedule blocks

Aug 19, 2015 – Director, Agent Acquisition and Onboarding

Thank you for your review. You may want to check out the agent forums and seek tips on how to build your business and receive more predictable call volume.

"Love IT!!"

Current Employee - Insurance Claims in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Insurance Claims in Austin, TX

Pros

LiveOps has really helped me out I started back in June of this year. I was trying to get back into the work field, but I have 2 kiddos under the age of 3 and I did not want to put them in daycare, I love working from home. When I found liveops I was so happy. I make my own schedule working as much or as little as I want, how can you beat that, there are many opportunities to opt in for to work different lines, direct deposit and a lot of learning tools (conference calls with helpful trainers that want your business to succeed). I love this company and hope to never leave. Thanks LiveOps

Cons

None that I have seen thus far.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

Oct 9, 2015 – Director, Agent Acquisition and Onboarding

I am so glad to hear that you found the flexibility that you were looking for as you rejoined the workforce. With 2 kids under the age of 3, I know you are busy! Working from home can really help ... More

"Sales Agent"

Pros

Love the flexability and love the company. They offer different lines to certify for. Always available. Work whenever you want.

Cons

Miss the free commit blocks.

Oct 9, 2015 – Director, Agent Acquisition and Onboarding

Thank you for the nice review. I'm glad that you enjoy the flexibility and business growth opportunities that different line provide.