Found 41 of over 776 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about LivePerson? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with LivePerson employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Most people are great and fun to work with" (in 104 reviews)
- "Good benefits and Company events" (in 46 reviews)
- "LIvePerson has a great culture grounded in the core values of helping others and being an owner." (in 38 reviews)
- "Pay is good for most part" (in 24 reviews)
- "good work/life balance" (in 18 reviews)
- "Bad management and low quality technology stack." (in 34 reviews)
- "Lack of organization and vision from executive leadership." (in 28 reviews)
- "Poorly managed company including the CEO who is uninspiring and hasn’t been able to articulate to the employees the vision or company strategy" (in 26 reviews)
- "Salary is low" (in 21 reviews)
- "They are incredibly disorganized, have had 4 rounds of layoffs and no clear focus." (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LivePerson and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Dec 23, 2019SDE3Former Employee, more than 1 year
None! This company is full of bigots!
- Highly arrogant managers - Zero Work Life balance - You are expected to work 10-12hrs a day - Below average pay - Bonus is at the mercy of your manager - High attrition rate, no good talent can stay long here. - No diversity, lots of bad port overs from Israel, so you can never be in the group. - No appreciation for good work, unless you are part of the above group - Zero career growth - So called Friday lunches ( which is nothing but super cheap left over pizzas ) are portrayed as a generous favor from company.14LivePerson Response4y
LivePerson celebrates the diversity and hard work of our global employees. We foster an exciting and challenging work environment that meets the expectations of a world-class organization. Our office team works hard to ensure there is always a variety of healthy snacks available as well as lunches each Friday. We appreciate our employees and value how lunches can bring our work community together.
- 5.0Apr 13, 2022Manager, Customer SuccessCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
LivePerson has a great product which sets its employees up for success from the start. LivePerson offers a work from anywhere model which allows for a lot of flexibility and the opportunity for true work/life balance. I love it here!
Well established company, but still has a start up kind of feeling as some processes have yet to be defined. While I think this presents an opportunity for employees to create their own processes, a little more structure would be helpful at times.