KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

LiveRamp Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Aug 8, 2022

Found 4 of over 539 reviews

4.2
LiveRamp CEO Scott Howe
Scott Howe

What people are saying about LiveRamp

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Overall, its a genuinely great company, but the FinOps team has leadership that is either disconnected from the people spending 10+ hours / day working or they just don't mind people being frustrated since LiveRamp doesn't have trouble sourcing candidates.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Growing pains always happen when you're on a rocket ship but as long as upper management continues to be transparent, there are no issues!(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of LiveRamp and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

Great Products, Outstanding Culture, Amazingly Smart and Inspired Coworkers

Jun 3, 2022 - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'd say I hit the trifecta at LiveRamp as 1) I've found an incredible team of motivated coworkers who care passionately about 2) building amazing solutions to address our clients needs and solve their problems. And 3) the culture inspires the former - great people and great products - by provide everyone with the ability to bring your true self to work each and every day. I love it here!

Cons

Very few...but everyone is always wanting to deliver more and sooner. Our focus on ideation and discovery along with our need to maintain strict privacy standards and high quality simply requires that we prioritize. To me, that's still a good thing but could be perceived as delaying our solutions.

1 person found this review helpful

People and Culture Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. It's great to know you are having a positive experience as a Liveramper.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

LiveRamp Offers Unique Value Prop To Market

Aug 8, 2022 - VP of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

The solutions LiveRamp offers to its customers add value to their businesses. LiveRamp has really only scratched the surface for the use cases they can power with most of their customers.

Cons

Innovation needs to be faster and clearer - what's next and why?

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Inclusive environment. Company has saturated the market and is trying to find new growth now

Jul 21, 2022 - Head of Product in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very inclusive environment. Great technology. Decent benefits

Cons

However, the product team has continued to promote mediocre talent which demoralizes everyone. Attrition is terrible. With the recent slump, stocks are worthless too and it's better to join a mid-stage startup. Leadership somehow believes they can continue to grow but i think it's time to just be acquired and let everyone move on.

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee

A nice company

Aug 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People here are friendly to offer help and support; Company is trying to provide flexibility wherever it fits

Cons

Need a clearer product vision and strategy

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company That Cares About Employees

Jul 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at the organization is great to work with. The work is challenging and fast pace and the employees are respectful. The company cares about their employees while staying competitive in the market place.

Cons

Its a fast pace environment, so it might not be right for everyone.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good work Life Balance

Jul 19, 2022 - Senior Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is doing interest things in the space. Great work life balance. I love the culture and the people I work with.

Cons

Competing for top talent in a competitive market

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Team lacks focus and prioritises sales over quality of product

Aug 2, 2022 - Senior Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, most people are great to work with

Cons

Lots of politics, leadership team unable to take feedback

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

4 months in and I’m very happy with my decision to join LiveRamp

Jul 11, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people, amazing work life balance, interesting product(s), great management, a large number of internal support teams which helps me focus on my job, competitive salary and bonus, unlimited PTO, 401k match, hybrid work schedule with free lunch, quarterly stipend to spend on whatever you want

Cons

The products can be complicated/nuanced but I genuinely enjoy learning about them

People and Culture Manager

Hi Liveramper! Thank you for the review, it's great to hear that you are happy with your decision to join Liveramp. I know that our supportive and innovative teams will ensure your experience only gets better.

9. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Why I'm choosing to leave

Aug 2, 2022 - Regional Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This Company used to be great. Great culture, great values, great leadership. This is unfortunately not the case anymore and no amount of money is going to keep people here. Look at the leadership turnover and that says enough. Life is too short.

Cons

Backstabbing, siloed departments, and new leadership that doesn't know what they are doing. No product strategy. HR is all talk and no walk.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Truly Great Place to Work

Jun 9, 2022 - Sr Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the flexibility of when/where you work, to the amazing benefits offered, to the inclusivity and sense of belonging, and finally the awesome people you get to work with ... are truly the best parts about working for LiveRamp. I brag to all of my family & friends about how I love working for LiveRamp. Highly recommend! 10/10 !

Cons

I would say the only con is a lot of times it feels like everything is up in the air (and undecided) -- its hard to get decisions made to move forward to actually execute on your job.

3 people found this review helpful

People and Culture Manager

Teammate - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while at LiveRamp! Feedback like yours is extremely valuable to our team and we are glad you chose to be a liveramper. The last 2 years have presented new opportunities for teams to get better at what we do and figure out ways to execute on new challenges; so while it may take longer for decisions to be made please know that careful thought is being made for the business our employees and customers good.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with LiveRamp Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at LiveRamp? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

28 days ago

Culture
LiveRamp: Where people matter most People matter most is a commitment to putting our LiveRampers at the center of the decisions we make. It means that we understand that we cannot deliver an exceptional customer experience if you are not having an exceptional employee experience. It means we want you to LOVE working here.
LiveRamp: Where People Matter Most
www.youtube.com

66 days ago

Culture
Happy #Pride from LiveRamp! 🏳️‍🌈 🎉 We're excited to celebrate with a series of internal events through our EQUAL #ERG to recognize and honor our LGBTQ+ community — both this month and all year long. We’re also proud to partner with Out in Tech, the world's largest community of LGBTQ+ tech professionals seeking greater diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. Learn more about our ERGs and how we’re working with organizations like Out in Tech to leverage tech for social change.
Shared image - Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging

LiveRamp photo of: NYC Office
LiveRamp photo of: St Patricks Day - SF Office
LiveRamp photo of: Team Social Event
LiveRamp photo of: 2022 Pride - SF Office

Glassdoor has 539 LiveRamp reviews submitted anonymously by LiveRamp employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if LiveRamp is right for you.