Found 112 of over 635 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "1) Great people / mentors / colleagues /" (in 81 reviews)
- "Great culture inside and outside the office to win and have fun doing it." (in 59 reviews)
- "Great benefits (getting better in 2022)" (in 40 reviews)
- "Work life balance is great" (in 27 reviews)
- "Great technologies and coworkers!" (in 23 reviews)
- "The leadership team is born and bred within LiveRamp." (in 11 reviews)
- "Where in the world a workday consultant would have expertise in all funtional and technical with zero training or KT or no certification." (in 9 reviews)
- "Growing pains always happen when you're on a rocket ship but as long as upper management continues to be transparent, there are no issues!" (in 5 reviews)
- "But as teams continue to expand and have dependencies across other teams, there needs to be a minimum set of guidelines so that the communication is effective." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LiveRamp and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0May 25, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Francisco, CA
Awesome bunch of motivated people across engineering and product, except for a few bad apples. Pay and benefits are inline with the market. Decent work life balance.
1. Head of product needs to get her head out of the sand and focus on key strategic initiatives instead of changing the priorities every few months. 2. Scott Howe should stop talking soo much as if he cared, both to the employees and the investors. While we know the rest of the adtech market is doing good but not LiveRamp, we gotta learn our lesson. At times listening to Scott makes us feel he doesn't understand the product anymore, let alone trust him to explain it to the investors what we do.7
- 4.0Jun 28, 2020OperationsCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Atleast in my experience there are few guardrails and a lot of places to focus your attention and take on projects. Great benefits and perks.
Growing pains. Out of touch exec team, I think a lot in part due to the old execs that came over from our former parent company. Many white males in leadership positions so would be great to change that.LiveRamp Response4y
Many thanks for sharing your experience! To your point, there are no shortage of projects to take on as we scale our team and platform. Thanks for all your work, especially during COVID, and let my team know if there's more we can be doing to help you be your best. - Brandon