KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

LiveRamp Employee Reviews about "communication"

Updated Aug 16, 2022

Found 16 of over 541 reviews

4.1
LiveRamp CEO Scott Howe
Scott Howe

What people are saying about LiveRamp

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Growing pains always happen when you're on a rocket ship but as long as upper management continues to be transparent, there are no issues!(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of LiveRamp and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "communication"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great Products, Outstanding Culture, Amazingly Smart and Inspired Coworkers

Jun 3, 2022 - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'd say I hit the trifecta at LiveRamp as 1) I've found an incredible team of motivated coworkers who care passionately about 2) building amazing solutions to address our clients needs and solve their problems. And 3) the culture inspires the former - great people and great products - by provide everyone with the ability to bring your true self to work each and every day. I love it here!

Cons

Very few...but everyone is always wanting to deliver more and sooner. Our focus on ideation and discovery along with our need to maintain strict privacy standards and high quality simply requires that we prioritize. To me, that's still a good thing but could be perceived as delaying our solutions.

1 person found this review helpful

LiveRamp Response

People and Culture Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. It's great to know you are having a positive experience as a Liveramper.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

LiveRamp Offers Unique Value Prop To Market

Aug 8, 2022 - VP of Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

The solutions LiveRamp offers to its customers add value to their businesses. LiveRamp has really only scratched the surface for the use cases they can power with most of their customers.

Cons

Innovation needs to be faster and clearer - what's next and why?

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good potential, but not promising

Aug 15, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Partner in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO, "Thrive Days" (additional company days off" Employee Resource Groups

Cons

- The pay is not competitive - Leadership lacks transparency - They hire managers to either 1) oversee too many people and/or 2) do too many different things. This leads to not really having managerial support - Lacks resources needed to be successful in role

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Inclusive environment. Company has saturated the market and is trying to find new growth now

Jul 21, 2022 - Head of Product in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very inclusive environment. Great technology. Decent benefits

Cons

However, the product team has continued to promote mediocre talent which demoralizes everyone. Attrition is terrible. With the recent slump, stocks are worthless too and it's better to join a mid-stage startup. Leadership somehow believes they can continue to grow but i think it's time to just be acquired and let everyone move on.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee

A nice company

Aug 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People here are friendly to offer help and support; Company is trying to provide flexibility wherever it fits

Cons

Need a clearer product vision and strategy

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company That Cares About Employees

Jul 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at the organization is great to work with. The work is challenging and fast pace and the employees are respectful. The company cares about their employees while staying competitive in the market place.

Cons

Its a fast pace environment, so it might not be right for everyone.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good work Life Balance

Jul 19, 2022 - Senior Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is doing interest things in the space. Great work life balance. I love the culture and the people I work with.

Cons

Competing for top talent in a competitive market

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Team lacks focus and prioritises sales over quality of product

Aug 2, 2022 - Senior Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, most people are great to work with

Cons

Lots of politics, leadership team unable to take feedback

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

4 months in and I’m very happy with my decision to join LiveRamp

Jul 11, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people, amazing work life balance, interesting product(s), great management, a large number of internal support teams which helps me focus on my job, competitive salary and bonus, unlimited PTO, 401k match, hybrid work schedule with free lunch, quarterly stipend to spend on whatever you want

Cons

The products can be complicated/nuanced but I genuinely enjoy learning about them

LiveRamp Response

People and Culture Manager

Hi Liveramper! Thank you for the review, it's great to hear that you are happy with your decision to join Liveramp. I know that our supportive and innovative teams will ensure your experience only gets better.

10. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Culture of favoritism, immaturity and internal politics

Aug 16, 2022 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some good benefits such as company thrive / shutdown days, three year RSU vesting and quarterly allowance for you to spend on variety of items.

Cons

If you are good at playing the politics game of sucking up to the most senior person in product and their inner circle, you will be fine. - Priorities will change every few weeks - There is talk of empowerment, we even had training earlier in the year, yet you will pretty much be told what initiative needs to be done - Accountability is non-existent, specially those in the 'inner circle' - have some constructive feedback? don't share it, otherwise you are the troublemaker - Senior leaders (Directors and VPs) know all of the above items, they will even share it behind the back of executives, yet in front of the executives, they will not be transparent as they are good at playing the internal politics and don't want to come across as a troublemaker - People that make the product leader feel good and have a history with them will be promoted multiple times

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with LiveRamp Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at LiveRamp? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

36 days ago

Culture
LiveRamp: Where people matter most People matter most is a commitment to putting our LiveRampers at the center of the decisions we make. It means that we understand that we cannot deliver an exceptional customer experience if you are not having an exceptional employee experience. It means we want you to LOVE working here.
LiveRamp: Where People Matter Most
www.youtube.com

73 days ago

Culture
Happy #Pride from LiveRamp! 🏳️‍🌈 🎉 We're excited to celebrate with a series of internal events through our EQUAL #ERG to recognize and honor our LGBTQ+ community — both this month and all year long. We’re also proud to partner with Out in Tech, the world's largest community of LGBTQ+ tech professionals seeking greater diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. Learn more about our ERGs and how we’re working with organizations like Out in Tech to leverage tech for social change.
Shared image - Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging

LiveRamp photo of: NYC Office
LiveRamp photo of: St Patricks Day - SF Office
LiveRamp photo of: Team Social Event
LiveRamp photo of: 2022 Pride - SF Office

Glassdoor has 541 LiveRamp reviews submitted anonymously by LiveRamp employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if LiveRamp is right for you.