KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

LiveRamp Employee Reviews about "coworker"

Updated Aug 8, 2022

4.2
LiveRamp CEO Scott Howe
Scott Howe

There are no reviews matching your search at this company.

Add a review It only takes a second to share your experience. Your information will always be anonymous.

What people are saying about LiveRamp

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Overall, its a genuinely great company, but the FinOps team has leadership that is either disconnected from the people spending 10+ hours / day working or they just don't mind people being frustrated since LiveRamp doesn't have trouble sourcing candidates.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Growing pains always happen when you're on a rocket ship but as long as upper management continues to be transparent, there are no issues!(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of LiveRamp and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "coworker"

LiveRamp logo

Company Updates

28 days ago

Culture
      LiveRamp: Where people matter most People matter most is a commitment to putting our LiveRampers at the center of the decisions we make. It means that we understand that we cannot deliver an exceptional customer experience if you are not having an exceptional employee experience. It means we want you to LOVE working here.
      LiveRamp: Where People Matter Most
      www.youtube.com

66 days ago

Culture
      Happy #Pride from LiveRamp! 🏳️‍🌈 🎉 We're excited to celebrate with a series of internal events through our EQUAL #ERG to recognize and honor our LGBTQ+ community — both this month and all year long. We’re also proud to partner with Out in Tech, the world's largest community of LGBTQ+ tech professionals seeking greater diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. Learn more about our ERGs and how we’re working with organizations like Out in Tech to leverage tech for social change.
      Shared image - Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging