What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "1) Great people / mentors / colleagues /" (in 81 reviews)
- "Great culture inside and outside the office to win and have fun doing it." (in 55 reviews)
- "Great benefits (getting better in 2022)" (in 31 reviews)
- "Work life balance is great" (in 25 reviews)
- "Great technologies and coworkers!" (in 24 reviews)
- "The leadership team is born and bred within LiveRamp." (in 10 reviews)
- "Where in the world a workday consultant would have expertise in all funtional and technical with zero training or KT or no certification." (in 8 reviews)
- "Growing pains always happen when you're on a rocket ship but as long as upper management continues to be transparent, there are no issues!" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LiveRamp and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 32 of over 636 reviews
Updated Sep 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "coworker"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Nov 19, 2014Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
- Awesome, competent co-workers who quickly became my good friends - As an engineer, opportunities to very quickly contribute and take ownership of important projects - A mentoring-focused culture: it's very easy to learn from coworkers and quickly gain new skills and expertise - Interesting problems to solve: LiveRamp is dealing with some really massive data and trying to do a ton of interesting things with it. - Acxiom acquisition has had a minimal impact on LiveRamp's culture. We now have many benefits of being part of a large company, without many of the hang-ups.
- For the data scientist: LiveRamps problems are more practical than theoretical. We do some machine learning, but not as much as a recruiter might lead you to believe. - Work/life balance is something you have to make for yourself. No one is going to stop you from finding that balance, but no one is going to proactively help you either - The speed at which the engineering team has been asked to develop new features has made the company competitive, but also created a complex code base with lots of debt.
- 5.0Feb 6, 2014Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Great technologies and coworkers! I'm getting valuable experience in big data with Hadoop and Cascading. I've been given a lot of responsibility and freedom as a new software engineer. LiveRamp has an all around great team: you'll be working with smart and driven individuals both in engineering and throughout the rest of the company.
Gonna be putting in more than a 9-5. Expect 50-60 hour weeks. Same you'll find at any rapidly growing tech company.1