KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

3.9
Liveops Chief Executive Officer Greg Hanover
Greg Hanover

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Liveops and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent company!

Jun 4, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, ability to make your own schedule. great training and continued support.

Cons

I don't have any. You get what you put into it

Community Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! The ability to create your own schedule is one of the best perks of being an Independent Contractor Agent with Liveops.

2. 1.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Look Elsewhere

Jun 18, 2022 - Independent Contractor in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, pick your schedule, started out great then went down hill.

Cons

Something going on and no hours available and no new opportunities, stressful to meet SOW with no seats available. Bringing on new agents and do not appreciate the current agents. Not open about what is happening and left wondering if have employment. Pay is not that good, only for talk time not logged in time plus only a very short time for follow up notes then unpaid.

Liveops Response

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your feedback and do understand your frustration. We are working towards increasing opportunities for all independent contractor agents and expect more openings next month. If you’d like to share more with us, please send an email to press@liveops.com.

3. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 8 years

Trusted Company

May 25, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Multiple clients Always adding new clients Most flexible schedule I have ever seen Awesome Team Professional Keeps up with technology Amazing company

Cons

Clients can come and go Amount of open scheduling blocks can fluctuate

Community Manager

We're thrilled to hear this from you! Comments like this let us know that we are on the right track. Thank you for sharing this with everyone and we wish you the most success with your home business.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great work from home for extra money

May 26, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Create your own schedule Work as long as you want Self pace

Cons

Pay is on the 1st and 15th Taxes not deducted Pay varies

Community Manager

Thanks so much for the 4-star review! We are so happy you love the flexibility of creating your own schedule. We appreciate your feedback!

5. 4.0

Good company

Apr 30, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can make excellent money when calls are plentiful.

Cons

Some lines have poor communication with the contractors. There are times when you sit for hours without any calls so not getting paid

Community Manager

Hi there, Thank you for your review. We'd like to hear more about your experience and the programs you provided services for so we can work to improve. Please contact us at press@liveops.com.

6. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Not enough opportunities

Apr 29, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule Free Training Uses slack to get questions answered during a live call Pay is good depending on the client

Cons

Not enough opportunists Depending on the client not enough call volume since they pay per talk minute

Community Manager

Thank you for leaving such a thorough review. We appreciate your feedback as we are always working to improve the agent experience.

7. 5.0

Great remote working environment

Apr 24, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Allows me to work from home, flexibile and great pay

Cons

clients can leave or end contracts with liveops leaving one to find a new client.

Community Manager

We are happy to hear that you enjoy the flexibility of being an Independent Contractor with Liveops. Thank you for sharing!

8. 3.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Skilled and Knowledgeable Healthcare Provider.

May 14, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

The schedule provided is flexible.

Cons

There is not enough work available.

Community Manager

We appreciate your feedback and the time you spent to leave a review.

9. 3.0

May 16, 2022 - Independent Contractors
    Business Outlook

Pros

Scheudule flexibilityand pay with some clients,

Cons

Shifts available. Decline in available clients.

Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as an independent contractor agent with Liveops!

10. 5.0

Awesome sauce!

Mar 5, 2022 - Independent Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

As an independent contractor, you work from home, set your own hours and get what you put into it.

Cons

Strictly performance based. In other words, income is determined by actual phone time. Low call volume equals lower pay.

Community Manager

Those are great call outs! Setting your own hours provides so much freedom. Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 77 Reviews

Popular Careers with Liveops Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Liveops? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

30 days ago

Careers
Are you interested in an exciting work-from-home opportunity in customer service or sales? Do you want to be your own boss, but you're not sure where to start? We want to talk to you! Join us for a free LIVE information session in June with one of our seasoned Talent Acquisition Specialists to learn more about being an Independent Contractor Agent with Liveops. Weekly sessions are available every Tuesday and Wednesday. Learn more and register here: https://liveops.zoom.us/webinar/register/9816034784051/WN_J0RVZX7MSx2RoPPtbRW6qA
Shared image - Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: Liveops Information Session. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.
liveops.zoom.us

60 days ago

Careers
Are you interested in an exciting work-from-home opportunity in customer service or sales? Do you want to be your own boss, but you're not sure where to start? We want to talk to you! Join us for a free LIVE information session in May with one of our seasoned Talent Acquisition Specialists to learn more about being an Independent Contractor Agent with Liveops. Weekly sessions are available every Tuesday and Wednesday. Learn more and register here: https://liveops.zoom.us/webinar/register/9816034784051/WN_J0RVZX7MSx2RoPPtbRW6qA
liveops.zoom.us

Liveops Photos

+ Add Photo
Liveops photo of: Liveops Nation!
Liveops photo of: Liveops is named in the Inc 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2021.
Liveops photo of: Liveops listed as the 6th Fastest-Growing and the 19th Top Private Company in the State by Phoenix Business Journal's Arizona Corporate Excellence Awards in 2021.
Liveops photo of: Liveops employees at Volunteer Week 2021.
Liveops photo of: Liveops Scottsdale Office
Liveops photo of: Liveops employees at Volunteer Week 2021.
Liveops photo of: Liveops core beliefs in Scottsdale office.