KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Liveops Employee Reviews about "talk time"

Updated Nov 22, 2020

Found 47 of over 891 reviews

3.7
Liveops Chief Executive Officer Greg Hanover
Greg Hanover
Pros
  • "work from home as independent contractor(in 200 reviews)

• "flexible schedule and hours to work(in 58 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Paid by the minute, compensation dependent on call volume and talk time(in 66 reviews)

• "Only paid talk time and if you want health insurance you have to pay for it yourself(in 47 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Liveops and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "talk time"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Contractor, more than 5 years

Independent Contractor

May 25, 2017 - Anonymous Contractor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Set your own hours. Some sales lines you can just log in and calls come in. Great place to make some extra money or make a full time income.

Cons

You are paid for talk time, call volume varies.

2. 1.0
      Current Contractor, more than 1 year

PAY ME!!!

Jun 4, 2020 - Independent Contractor in Cicero, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is good when it's busy (and when you actually get paid). Flexible schedule - you can work when you want to.

Cons

Pay should be hourly, not based on talk time. Slow season is not that great. You have to work double the regular amount of shifts to make some good money during the slow season. Haven't been paid since April. The company keeps telling me they are working on it, but it has been over a month and still, no pay. I keep contacting them and they keep giving me the run around. And now, they have stopped responding all together.

2 people found this review helpful

Liveops Response

Hello, sorry to hear about your bad experience. We are working to resolve your issue!

3. 3.0
      Current Employee

Nov 22, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

They treat people as human being and take of the their employees,they gave lots of opportunities to grow myself.

Cons

They paid me talk time

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for the review! We are proud to support your growth with Liveops and appreciate such kind words.

4. 3.0
      Current Contractor

Good

Nov 4, 2020 - Independent Contractor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good, work on your own terms from home

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience as an independent contractor with Liveops. We're glad to hear you like the flexibility!

5. 3.0
      Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Great Company to Work For but Pay is not Steady

Oct 6, 2020 - Customer Service Agent in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, friendly management, good corporate culture.

Cons

Paid by the minute, compensation dependent on call volume and talk time.

Marketing Specialist

Hi there - we are happy to hear you enjoy the company culture and appreciate you sharing your feedback. Thank you for the review!

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Make sure you put money aside for taxes.

Dec 23, 2019 - Ambassador
      Business Outlook

Pros

Make your own schedule, work from home, company trips

Cons

Paid based on talk time per minute. Mandatory trips, you are self-employed so make sure you put money aside for taxes. No benefits have to pay for your own background check.

5 people found this review helpful
    7. 2.0
      Former Contractor, more than 3 years

LOW/NO PAY

Mar 5, 2019 - Customer Service in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Able to work and schedule your own hours.

Cons

However, you can sit there for 10 hrs(no joke) and only get paid .55 YES CENTS. Company states, "you are paid talk time". All things considered, minimum wage should be implemented. We have BILLS too!!

5 people found this review helpful

Talent Marketing Manager

On behalf of Liveops, our apologies that your experience as an independent agent didn't leave you with a positive impression. Independent Contractor Agreements (ICA) vary from client to client, so the experience—including pay—vary from one client to the next. Your business’ revenue is completely dependent upon your performance and the volume of service you provide, as well as the type of program that you choose to participate in. Some of our clients pay a straight talk-time rate, generally 25 cents per minute of talk time, some pay a base rate in addition to a bonus for commission, and some programs pay entirely on commission. Sales incentives can dramatically increase revenue for your home business, so the better service you provide, the greater your revenue potential. There are many agents that have shared with us that Liveops provides their primary source of income, however, we always share that it can take time to grow your business to reach your desired revenue goals. We'll pass your feedback along to program leadership.

8. 3.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Convenient for my family

May 28, 2019 - Roadside Assistance
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can make your own schedule and work from home

Cons

Very low call volume. You only get paid for talk time not for sitting and waiting on calls. You can sit literally for 3 hours with little to no calls and you do not get paid for that ONLY for time on the phone line with a customer.

1 person found this review helpful
    9. Content Blocked

This review has been removed from this site in order to comply with local content regulations.
    10. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Excellent Opportunity for WAH Beginners (and Vets)

Dec 5, 2015 - Customer Service and Sales in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, Very easy work, Learn at your own pace, Once you are hired with Liveops, there are a range of positions that open up frequently. You can work for one line or multiple lines at a time. Beginners can earn up to $15 dollars an hour. But don't expect to make that right away, you've got to learn how Liveops works.

Cons

There are thousands of agents and if you only work the general line that you start off with, you won't get many hours or much talk time. When the shifts roll out, they are hard to grab. The good part is you can work uncommitted without having to sign up for a shift and get the call overflow. Calls will come, but sparingly. I can learn more about the company or brush up on material while I wait for a call. I expected the pay to be higher but now that I have more lines and know when not to work and the best times to get calls. It is exactly what I expected.

1 person found this review helpful

Director, Agent Acquisition and Onboarding

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It makes me very happy to hear that it is exactly what you expected and that you are getting out of it what you have put in. Hard work and effort really pays off!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Reviews