KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Liveops

Engaged Employer

Liveops

Add a Review

Liveops Employee Reviews about "work from home"

Updated Jan 11, 2021

Found 205 of over 891 reviews

3.7
Liveops Chief Executive Officer Greg Hanover
Greg Hanover
Pros
  • "work from home as independent contractor(in 200 reviews)

• "flexible schedule and hours to work(in 58 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Paid by the minute, compensation dependent on call volume and talk time(in 66 reviews)

• "Only paid talk time and if you want health insurance you have to pay for it yourself(in 47 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Liveops and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work from home"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Contractor, more than 3 years

legit work from home

Sep 25, 2020 - Independent Contractor in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

work from home as independent contractor

Cons

no pay for training which could last up to 1 month

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your review!

2. 4.0
      Current Contractor, more than 8 years

Flexible work from home

Oct 8, 2020 - Independent in Parkersburg, WV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, the ability to work from home, and the opportunities are there to find the right combination of pay, hours, and overall fit for your individual needs and wants.

Cons

As with any independent contractor work, if you are not a self-disciplined independent worker, you will not make it, so it is not for everyone. It really is 100% up to you how successful you are with it.

Marketing Specialist

We are happy to hear that you have been an agent with Liveops for many years and we thank you for sharing your experience!

3. 1.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Do do it without a lot of time and patience

Nov 9, 2020 - Call Center Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great idea, good work from home job

Cons

Poor support, noone is available and if you get someone they probably can't help. You will be told to email someone else and wait for email back which can take 24 hours when you are at the same time on deadlines to finish coursework for certification. Once you fall behind forget it. You will be training 8 hours a day for a week. No falling behind is possible but if a tech issue happens, good luck.

Marketing Specialist

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your experience as an independent contractor with Liveops. We value your feedback and would love to learn more about the program you're on so we can improve. If you're able, please send us an email to press@liveops.com. Thank you for sharing.

4. 1.0
      Former Contractor

DON'T DO IT!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Nov 23, 2020 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely none besides being able to work from home; should be able to put zero stars!

Cons

This "business" terminated my contract with them under false pretenses! I got an email stating that I was being terminated because of "writing down or stealing credit card information" and/or "fraudulent claims to LiveOps Business Partners". This was the most surprising and utterly apphalling email I have ever received. It didn't even sound like they were referring to me as I was reading it! Not only have I NEVER engaged in any such actions nor would I ever, but in addition, where is the proof of these claims? I have emailed, posted on their Facebook page and even tried calling them which also gave me another email address to contact them at, but to no avail. How can this be grounds for immediate termination when proof cannot be provided of this ever happening? Furthermore, I am without a job in the middle of a pandemic because of a company that claims to want to "improve people's lives" but all I ever see happening, is the complete opposite. Upon further research, I have learned that this is NOT the first time that they've done stuff like this and provided NO explanation whatsoever for their decisions but also, that their workforce is a revolving door of new hires who have NO program support whatsoever and have no clue what they are doing; Only to be abruptly terminated without notice or any fair warning of mistakes they may have been making, that could easily be corrected with proper support. It is completely unacceptable and needs to be reported to the proper authorities as this is people's livelihoods they are callously playing hopscotch with! Furthermore, with the amount of time and energy already invested with this business (which is A LOT) to become a seasoned worker who would now only need very little help from the avid belittling ARAs they have appointed, and after they insisted that it would all be worth it, how ironic it is that they have chosen to go this route, throwing away a good employee who has silently endured everything they have set forth.

4 people found this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

Hi There - we take quality and security very seriously for both our agents and our clients. Our detailed records show repeated instances of behavior that are in violation with the terms of the Independent Contractor Agreement. We stand by our decision to terminate this for material breach and have been in contact with this agent multiple times regarding this decision.

5. 2.0
      Former Contractor, more than 8 years

UGH!

Jan 11, 2021 - Call Center Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, schedule your own hours

Cons

Communication is terrible. No respect for your time!

Marketing Specialist

Hi there, Thank you for your review. We'd like to hear more about your experience and the programs you've worked on so we can work to improve. Please contact us at press@liveops.com.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great

Feb 3, 2020 - Technical Support Representative in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

can choose your own hours and the pay can equate to 17 - 18 an hour

Cons

I don't have any cons I love the flexibility and not being micromanaged as this is a work from home position. you don't get paid for training, however it only lasts 2 weeks at the most.

19 people found this review helpful

Liveops Response

Thank you for your review! We are happy that you enjoy the flexibility of your work and the ability to work from home!

7. 3.0
      Former Employee

review for liveops

Dec 1, 2020 - Data Entry Agent in Portland, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

work at home , decent pay.

Cons

had to sell add on product. didn't take out taxes, sometimes hard to get schedule for work.

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience as a contractor with us! We are continuously looking to make improvements to the Agent Experience and appreciate you sharing your advice.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Wonderful

Sep 4, 2020 - Independent Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pick your own hours work from home

Cons

None at all a great company

Marketing Manager

Hi there, thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoy the schedule flexibility!

9. 4.0
      Current Contractor

Good company to get remote experience with

Jul 25, 2019 - Technical Support
      Business Outlook

Pros

This was my first work from home experience and I worked for the Intuit client. If you've ever had any customers service call center job, you know training won't prepare you for all situations with customers. I learned more as I took more calls. It's also important to take notes during the certification courses and organize all the software you'll have to sign in to. I really liked the work from home experience and that we didn't need a landline. The range of hours from morning to midnight gives you flexibility and the incentives throughout the season were great. You can chat to Tier 2 when you need help and they were helpful. Sometimes you'll be waiting longer once it gets closer to tax day. If I can work for the Intuit line again, I'll have more confidence from the beginning of peak season!

Cons

I didn't like when I got calls that were out of my scope for specific tax questions involving numbers and couldn't transfer near the busy last days because I didn't feel like that was fair to caller. After servicing other client lines , I think it'd be wise to have another job with more guaranteed hours

10. 3.0
      Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Great Company to Work For but Pay is not Steady

Oct 6, 2020 - Customer Service Agent in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, friendly management, good corporate culture.

Cons

Paid by the minute, compensation dependent on call volume and talk time.

Marketing Specialist

Hi there - we are happy to hear you enjoy the company culture and appreciate you sharing your feedback. Thank you for the review!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 205 Reviews