KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Livestorm Reviews

Updated Jul 27, 2022

Found 18 of over 53 reviews

4.8
Livestorm CEO Gilles Bertaux (no image)
Gilles Bertaux

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Excellent management, culture d'entreprise très humble et bienveillante qui ne pousse pas à faire des horaires indécents, et la plupart de nous sommes en télétravail à plein temps.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Team, Amazing Company!

Dec 27, 2021 - CUSTOMER CARE EXPERT
    Business Outlook

Pros

-AMAZING and FRIENDLY team that actually cares about you -You can work from ANYWHERE in the world as long as you have WiFi -Fun offsite trips (all expenses paid) -Generous vacation policy -Pretty good pay for customer support roles

Cons

-I wish the hours were more flexible

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 This is exactly what we want to keep at Livestorm, we’re so happy to see that this is what you find in your daily life in the company 🤗 All Stormies contribute to this environment and we’re really thankful to have such a great team! We send your feedback about the hours to our People team 😉 For now, it’s still a bit complicated but we’ll consider it when it’s going to be possible.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best company I've worked for

May 11, 2021 - Customer Success Manager (CSM) in Napa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- amazing culture, diversity & work life balance - a product that is continuously being innovated - always looks to improve the remote lifestyle - with new ways to connect as a team - great benefits, even on an international contract - off sites, generous vacation days etc.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, honestly.

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 All those elements are really important to us, and we're trying to improve them constantly. It's such an achievement for us to hear that you're enjoying it 🤗

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent

Jul 27, 2022 - Sales Manager in Barcelona
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is amazing. I’ve never worked in such a great company.

Cons

A lot of changes but it’s for every start up.

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 We're really happy to know that you like Livestorm's culture 🤩 We know that there could be a lot of changes and challenges, and we do our best to make it evolve in the best way for our team, don't hesitate to talk with your manager to give ideas to make it work even better if you want!

4. 2.0

Toxic culture unclear leadership

Jun 24, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

- get to work remotely

Cons

- lack of sales leadership - preach "transparent" top down work environment which is far from the truth - set untested and unattainable targets

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 We’re really sorry to hear that you don’t blossom at Livestorm, and we take your feedback with close attention. We’re going to discuss it internally to understand what could be done differently, but in the meantime please don’t hesitate to contact our People team to discuss it in more detail, and to share your improvement ideas to help us 🙌

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best decision I've made

Jan 18, 2022 - Head of CX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, open, transparent culture. I love that humility is part of the values and that every voice is heard. Great team of smart and kind people. Livestorm is a company that really cares about its employees & well-being, and offers a lot of options for development. There is high level of trust & autonomy, and ownership. It is a fast-growing company, so there's a lot of career growth & opportunities.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. I love working here.

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 You mention all cultural aspects that are important to us, and it’s really rewarding for us to know that you really feel it in your daily work life! Our culture is the addition of all our Stormie’s contributions, and we are lucky to build Livestorm with “kind and smart people” to use your words 🙏

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working remotely in an open minded company

Jan 11, 2022 - Customer Success in Paris
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Working Remotly - Fast growing company - Exciting project - Good wage - Great team spirit - Transparency

Cons

- Lack of clarity with career path - Lack of (financial) advantages

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 It’s really helpful to us to get your vision of Livestorm, and we’re happy to see that you enjoy the culture that we build 🤗 This year too, our People team is going to work on huge projects, and career paths are part of it (with evolution, mobility, training...), don’t hesitate to share elements that are unclear to you so we can work on it and understand needs! Don’t hesitate to give us also more elements about financial advantages using opening questionnaires and pulse surveys at your disposal 🙂

7. 5.0

Unified goals!

Oct 29, 2021 - CUSTOMER CARE EXPERT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Trust in autonomous work. Culture of everyone contributing towards the future objectives. Clear and frequent communication between C-Level and frontline teams. Engaging community environment even though there are no global barriers. Encourages multi-directional feedback at all levels.

Cons

Continued improvement on details and benefits for multinational contracts. Startup, so some teams still only have 1 person representing them.

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 It's really helpful for us to get that information! Livestorm grows fast, but the most important for us is to keep the culture, including easy and transparent communication 🤗 Growing goes with the structuration of our team and it sometimes means that the team is only one person, but this is only to ensure that we create a solid basis for the future 😉 The People team works every day on providing the same elements to all the Stormies in the company, don't hesitate to reach out to them to give more precise feedback 🙌

8. 5.0

Working at Livestorm

Oct 7, 2021 - Customer Service in Birkirkara
    Business Outlook

Pros

Livestorm offers a fully remote position with multiple advantage if you wish to meet the rest of the team

Cons

No real inconvenience noticed since I started working for the company

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 We're really happy to hear that you enjoy your adventure at Livestorm 🤗 When we decided to become a remote-first company and to create the "work from anywhere" policy, keeping the link with each other was essential to us, and it's really great to see that you feel it this way! We're always trying to find new keys about it, and we are open to discussing new ideas about it if you have some 🙂

9. 5.0

Humble Employees and Fast-Growing Company

Jun 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I joined Livestorm, I've been impressed with how humble the founders and the leadership team are. It's refreshing to be in a company that doesn't reward people who talk the loudest or come with a big ego. The company is growing really fast, but it also means that there's a lot of growth opportunities and exciting projects to work on. I'm also excited with the vision and how the company is evolving. I was also impressed with how organized the company was when I joined (and it improved a lot since then!): they have lots of processes and tools in place. It doesn't seem too messy, even if it's a young startup. I'm also very thankful to be able to work remotely without any problem and that they make it so easy, otherwise I would have needed to turn my life around to get a job in another company.

Cons

Even with the "silent Fridays", I think that Slack is a bit disturbing sometimes, but I also see that it's very important for all of us to get connected as an international and remote company.

1 person found this review helpful

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 Offering a great work environment, and keeping it with the company's evolution is our first priority! All the things you mention are part of the culture spread by the founders and we're really happy to know that there are things you feel at Livestorm every day! We know that remote communication and sharing is a challenge, and we do our best to improve it everyday getting all the Stormies' feedback and ideas. Don't hesitate to participate to the Talking time, use the open questionnaire or reach out to the People team to share yours, it would be very helpful 🚀

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I had the chance to join - Go without any doubts!

Jun 9, 2021 - Head of Sales in Paris
    Business Outlook

Pros

People oriented, great product, great culture, great vision (mid-long term), offering opportunities, challenging

Cons

Rien a signaler N / A

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 All those elements are the things we want to offer to every Stormie and it means a lot for us to hear that you feel it in your daily life at Livestorm!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Reviews

Livestorm Reviews FAQs

Livestorm has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 53 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Livestorm to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Livestorm employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Livestorm. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

93% of Livestorm employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Livestorm 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Livestorm to be career development, management, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with Livestorm Job Seekers