KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

158 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best company I've worked for

May 11, 2021 - Customer Success Manager (CSM) in Napa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- amazing culture, diversity & work life balance - a product that is continuously being innovated - always looks to improve the remote lifestyle - with new ways to connect as a team - great benefits, even on an international contract - off sites, generous vacation days etc.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, honestly.

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 All those elements are really important to us, and we're trying to improve them constantly. It's such an achievement for us to hear that you're enjoying it 🤗

2. 5.0

Humble Employees and Fast-Growing Company

Jun 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I joined Livestorm, I've been impressed with how humble the founders and the leadership team are. It's refreshing to be in a company that doesn't reward people who talk the loudest or come with a big ego. The company is growing really fast, but it also means that there's a lot of growth opportunities and exciting projects to work on. I'm also excited with the vision and how the company is evolving. I was also impressed with how organized the company was when I joined (and it improved a lot since then!): they have lots of processes and tools in place. It doesn't seem too messy, even if it's a young startup. I'm also very thankful to be able to work remotely without any problem and that they make it so easy, otherwise I would have needed to turn my life around to get a job in another company.

Cons

Even with the "silent Fridays", I think that Slack is a bit disturbing sometimes, but I also see that it's very important for all of us to get connected as an international and remote company.

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 Offering a great work environment, and keeping it with the company's evolution is our first priority! All the things you mention are part of the culture spread by the founders and we're really happy to know that there are things you feel at Livestorm every day! We know that remote communication and sharing is a challenge, and we do our best to improve it everyday getting all the Stormies' feedback and ideas. Don't hesitate to participate to the Talking time, use the open questionnaire or reach out to the People team to share yours, it would be very helpful 🚀

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I had the chance to join - Go without any doubts!

Jun 9, 2021 - Head of Sales in Paris
    Business Outlook

Pros

People oriented, great product, great culture, great vision (mid-long term), offering opportunities, challenging

Cons

Rien a signaler N / A

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 All those elements are the things we want to offer to every Stormie and it means a lot for us to hear that you feel it in your daily life at Livestorm!

4. 5.0

Excellent culture & financially stable

Apr 12, 2021 - Market Development Representative in Paris
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company and colleagues are extremely welcoming, I've been with the company a year now and I still marvel at how open and warm everybody is. We've worked hard to keep it this way and it's great that it's working. Pay levels have been very good too, the company is willing to pay for good talent & hard work (not arrogance). Also shout out to our excellent People team, they try hard to make work a nice, safe & environmentally-friendly place to be at.

Cons

Weeks can be a little bit long at times (45-50h week instead of 35h), the company is growing very fast due to the pandemic and this puts a bit of a strain when we go through crunch periods, but it is improving. Equally due to being pushed to fully remote internal & inter-department communication has suffered a bit. This has been a nagging issue as we have been growing.

Livestorm Response

Thank you for your feedback 🙌 We're really glad to hear that you enjoy the work environment, it's really important for us! We are aware that there could have been a difficult time, and we are really grateful to the Stormies for their involvement during this challenging year! We have been recruiting for months to provide all the needed resources to our teams, and we are currently working on the time organisation. We know that there is a challenge about communication, and actually, we're currently working on it. This is our Talking time subject for this month for example. And we try as much as possible to get feedback from the Stormies on a regular basis with the surveys, in order to improve Livestorm's experience. Don't hesitate to also send your feedback on the weekly anonymous survey 😉 And of course, the People team is available at any time!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company ever joined

Apr 8, 2021 - Sales in Paris
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company with real values (which is rare) Everyone believes in the project and is dedicated to it. Transparency and communication between services are easy.

Cons

Honestly, I do not see any

Livestorm Response

Thank you for your feedback 🙌 We’re so glad to hear that you enjoy your Livestorm’s experience and that you are happy with our values 🤗

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Livestorm is among the top 3 companies I have worked for so far

Apr 8, 2021 - Sales Manager in Paris
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working in a muti-cultural-environment where your voice is heard and taken into account

Cons

Nothin for now. All good

Livestorm Response

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙌 We’re doing our best to keep it this way, and we’re really glad to hear that you’re enjoying it 🤗

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for, Great project, Great team and Great founder!

Jan 21, 2021 - Senior Manager Talent Acquisition in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

The consistency between what I've heard during the interview process and the reality The balance between work and private life The real culture, which focuses on people and having a strong set of values The possibility of working 100% remotely and the tools provided to feel good The level of engagement from everyone, the ambition, the growth, the autonomy and trust given

Cons

I don't see anything at the moment

Livestorm Response

Thank you for your feedback 🙌 We're doing our best to provide the best work environment. Care and quality are part of our values, and we're really glad to know that you feel it every day 😊

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

An ambitious company on a serious growth trajectory!

Dec 23, 2020 - Content Manager in Paris
    Business Outlook

Pros

I haven't been at Livestorm very long but I am very happy to call myself a "Stormie" and be a part of a great team! I have a lot of confidence in our company and product and I strongly believe that we're onto something BIG! It's great to be a part of this adventure. My favorite things about Livestorm? - The culture: working with smart and determined colleagues that share the same values and give 100% every day. - Having the option to work 100% remotely. - Our tool stack that helps us stay in touch, be transparent and organized. - Other benefits: flexible working hours, a competitive salary, stipends for home-office setup and cultural activities, and more!

Cons

I can't think of anything except the normal growing pains that every company goes through: adapting to hyper growth and the need for implementing new processes and procedures. I'm happy that we are mindful of this and actively addressing it in our new OKRs for 2021!

9. 4.0

Livestorm on boarding

Dec 15, 2020 - Senior Frontend Engineer in Champigny-sur-Marne
    Business Outlook

Pros

- All on boarding meetings are scheduled for your first days - My computer arrived on time and delivered to my home with several nice goodies - We can find a lot of documentation on all types of subjects so you can always find an answer to your question - A buddy is assigned to you - The whole company is very welcoming so that we don't feel alone

Cons

I don't see any disadvantage

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Just started and loving it

Nov 23, 2020 - Head of People in Montpellier
    Business Outlook

Pros

I just starting working at Livestorm (Start date November 2nd, 2020). - The recruitment process was as smooth as possible. All of the hiring panelist members were nice, open & friendly. I was able to tell from the get go that Livestorm has a culture of kindness. Recruitment process 5/5 - The onboarding went super well, each founders were involved along the way. - The first weeks are going well, people are always available to help, we have good tools accessible. To sum up all of the benefits that make Livestorm a great place to work: - The kindness of the people working there - The empathy from the founders - People believe in you and your visions - Things move quickly, which is super exciting

Cons

none that I can think of at the moment :-) I'm still in my honeymoon phase with Livestorm :-)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews