Found 735 of over 762 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Most of the people I worked with were great folks and people I could see myself spending time with outside of work." (in 77 reviews)
- "great benefits and 401k" (in 57 reviews)
- "Being able to work from home" (in 46 reviews)
- "Great culture and over all place to work" (in 40 reviews)
- "Great team to work with." (in 18 reviews)
- "Entitled kids playing at business under poor management." (in 66 reviews)
- "I also went through 5 different managers in that 7 months." (in 30 reviews)
- "Multiple layoffs in the past year" (in 22 reviews)
- "Lack of clear direction from current upper management." (in 20 reviews)
- "Pay was low for freelance writers (definitely can't be your only gig)" (in 20 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LivingSocial and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Oct 16, 2023Consumer AdvocateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearWashington, DC
Was totally based in SalesForce, with easy to navigate tools.
If on "phones", days could be quite long.
- 2.0Aug 19, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsWashington, DC
Lots of smart people and energy throughout the culture.
Too much groupthink, founder is in space and the firm crashed horribly.
- 2.0Aug 1, 2022Photo EditorFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Decent salary compared to other jobs in the industry
“Fun” aspects of the company used to mask toxic attitudes. Don’t be fooled by the funky slogans on the wall
LivingSocial Reviews FAQs
LivingSocial has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 762 reviews left anonymously by employees. 42% of employees would recommend working at LivingSocial to a friend and 38% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
42% of LivingSocial employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LivingSocial 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.