Livongo Health Employee Reviews about "chronic conditions"

Updated Jul 24, 2020

4.7
Livongo Health Chief Executive Officer Zane Burke
Zane Burke
Pros
  • "I had a great experience interviewing for my current position at Livongo(in 15 reviews)

• "Making a huge difference for people with chronic conditions(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Livongo is doing a phenomenal job(in 7 reviews)

• "Expecting some growing pains due to the company's success and recent hiring surge(in 5 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "chronic conditions"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great company to work for with a great mission"

Current Employee - Client Success

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time

Pros

Great mission focused on empowering all people with chronic conditions

Cons

There are no cons- we do great work and great culture

2. "Livongo Hiring Process"

Current Employee - Sales Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Livongo's approach to empower all people with chronic conditions to live better healthier lives and the company culture.

Cons

Onboard process although very thorough, it is very time consuming i.e, computer set up, applications, agreements etc.

3. COVID-19

"So far so good"

Current Employee - Vice President in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Mission-driven: Throughout interview process and during onboarding, it is very clear that Livongo "practices what it preaches" in terms of a driving passion to help people living with chronic conditions. Rapid growth: Especially in light of current conditions related to COVID-19, its clear that Livongo has the wind at their backs and the company is rapidly growing and expanding.

Cons

I'm relatively new employee, but none so far. Will revisit this review in the future when I'm further into my role.

Continue reading
  4. "Great Mission, Great People, Great Company"

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time

Pros

Fast paced, high growth, mission driven organization. Making a huge difference for people with chronic conditions.

Cons

Company is growing so fast that sometimes the internal processes and systems have a hard time keeping pace.

5. "Making an impact with an incredible team"

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time

Pros

Livongo is an amazing company. Every day I get to work with a group of caring, talented, and wicked smart people on a mission to improve the lives of our members and millions of people with chronic conditions. The work is hard, but it matters, and I love being on this journey together.

Cons

This is not a place for people who don’t like working hard. That’s fine with me. We’re in it to win.

"Passionate Company"

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time

Pros

Livongo truly cares about realizing their mission to support people living with chronic conditions to live better, healthier lives. It can be seen from within all levels of the organization. The passion is infectious and one of the reasons why Livongo is such a great company.

Cons

I can't think of any.

"Incredible mission and a fantastic team"

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time

Pros

A company and it's employees truly on a mission to empower people living with chronic conditions to live better -High energy, collaborative team environment -Good quality, positive people -Lots of opportunity for growth -Employee benefits are good -Catered in offices -Competitive compensation

Cons

-Seriously hard to think of any

"A learning culture"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President, Culture and Learning in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Since October 2017, I have had the fortune of leading Culture and Learning at Livongo. This is a company so intentional about this two aspects that, even under 200 employees (for now), it's dedicating important resources to ensure we offer employees an amazing place to work in and thrive. We are guided by six values that help inform our efforts to empower people with chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives: - PEOPLE: above all, we care deeply about our members and their well-being; - RESULTS: our work is founded on delivering improvements in the health of our members -no pretty product gets built if it doesn't really move the needle, driving behavior change; - ORIGINALITY: we constantly look to improve member experience and how we deliver it -we are redesigning health from the whole person up! - PASSION: we all LOVE what we do; we are a mission-driven company; - EXCELLENCE: we push ourselves to be exceptional, we don't settle for halfway; - LEARNING: we are constantly evolving, learning, getting better, and this begins on day one, with a detailed onboarding process to help you succeed. From the moment you cross the door at Livongo, you will meet people that bring all these values to life. I am fortunate to welcome all new hires and introduce them to the company, how we work, and the fun things we do to build together a Culture where we all feel pride in the difference we make every day in the lives of so many. If this environment sounds like your type of place, we would love to meet you. See our openings in Glassdoor.

Cons

I admit I have a huge bias: everyone at Livongo is like my extended family. They have been there for through tough times (when I lost my mother, earlier this year) so I have nothing but gratitude for this crazy bunch!

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.