Livongo Health Employee Reviews about "livongo"

Updated Dec 11, 2020

4.7
Livongo Health Chief Executive Officer Zane Burke
Zane Burke
Pros
  • "I had a great experience interviewing for my current position at Livongo(in 15 reviews)

• "Making a huge difference for people with chronic conditions(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Livongo is doing a phenomenal job(in 7 reviews)

• "Expecting some growing pains due to the company's success and recent hiring surge(in 5 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "livongo"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "BEST COMPANY EVER"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Expert Coach in Sequim, WA

I have been working at Livongo Health part-time

Pros

Full of professionals who strive to help all individuals with chronic diseases and support their team to the fullest extent!!! I'm so proud to be with such a strong and supportive team!

Cons

There are no cons to Livongo!!

2. "Interview Experience"

Current Employee - Expert Coach

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

The interview process was great. The Livongo recruiter provided me with lots of information about the company and the role I was being considered for. I could already tell from the excitement in his voice that he loves working at Livongo and that was an important piece for me. Onboarding process was even more exciting as I got to (virtually) meet so many people and I cannot emphasize enough how supportive and welcoming everyone was and continues to be!

Cons

There are lots of things to check off the Onboarding to-do list and the first week of training felt a bit overwhelming with all the scheduled meetings, training courses to complete, and other items to check off the to-do list. But this con turns into a pro because I felt more prepared after that first week.

3. "Excellent Onboarding Program"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time

Pros

The Livongo onboarding program sets you up for success, with early exposure to your colleagues and trainers.

Cons

None to report so far

4. COVID-19

"Exciting and compassionate corporate culture"

Current Employee - Director, Government Affairs in Washington, DC

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

In my short tenure, I have witnessed that everyone is proud to work for Livongo. It's not a facade, but true joy from employees across the company. The onboarding experience was top-notch, and the opportunities to build community and inclusiveness are still growing. The more I engage within the company, the more excited I am to work at Livongo.

Cons

Having joined the company during the COVID-19 pandemic, it has made everyone work remotely. Excited to engage with folks outside of Zoom/WebEx in the future.

5. "Wonderful!"

Current Employee - Expert Coach in Durham, NC

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am loving working at Livongo. I love the passion and the feel of the company.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time.

6. "Most welcoming group"

Current Employee - Associate Program Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

-great remote onboarding -So many co-workers are willing to help out when needed -company that really values its employees

Cons

Livongo is doing a phenomenal job. no complaints

7. COVID-19

"So Happy To Be At Livongo!"

Current Employee - People Operations in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Incredible mission. You NEVER have to wonder if what you are doing is important. Lots of growth opportunities, especially as Telehealth becomes increasingly important - Endless support during COVID & SIP times and lots of communication from leadership team - Clear focus and actions on D&I efforts. - Support for employees to grow and learn in their roles every day - Fun and engaging company culture. Will be even better when we are back in the office

Cons

It is hard on-boarding during SIP, however I am confident Livongo does this very well compared to other organizations

Livongo Health Response

July 20, 2020Recruiting Team

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your time at Livongo! We appreciate your support and understanding during our remote onboarding. Welcome aboard!

8. "Great Workplace Culture and Interview Process"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

I had a great experience interviewing for my current position at Livongo. All of the individuals I met throughout my interview process were insightful, and were able to provide me with a vivid image of Livongo's company culture. I could also tell that each person I talked to was genuinely interested in my personal interview experience.

Cons

I currently have no cons to working for or interviewing with Livongo.

9. "Very organized"

Current Employee - Member Quality Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have only been an employee at Livongo for a week, but the hiring and onboarding processes have been very structured and helpful.

Cons

I currently have no cons to report.

10. COVID-19

"So far so good"

Current Employee - Vice President in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Livongo Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Mission-driven: Throughout interview process and during onboarding, it is very clear that Livongo "practices what it preaches" in terms of a driving passion to help people living with chronic conditions. Rapid growth: Especially in light of current conditions related to COVID-19, its clear that Livongo has the wind at their backs and the company is rapidly growing and expanding.

Cons

I'm relatively new employee, but none so far. Will revisit this review in the future when I'm further into my role.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 English Reviews