KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 6 of over 209 reviews

5.0
Lloyd Agencies President and CEO Sabrina Lloyd
Sabrina Lloyd

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Unlimited opportunity

Nov 8, 2018 - General Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and bonus structure

Cons

Long work days but flexible

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

"Incredible Opportunity Awaits You"

Oct 22, 2018 - General Agent in Michigan City, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Inspiring team leaders, supportive encouraging teams, Astounding Compensation!!!!

Cons

You have to really Invest yourself; learn your products, & put forth your best efforts

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Place to Work for !!!

Aug 26, 2016 - General Agent in Schaumburg, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company provides a very positive and motivational work environment Flexible hours and GREAT PAY! The values and way of management this company provides are out of the ordinary. Amazing company to work for.

Cons

Being around so many successful people might be a little uncomfortable at first till you become just as successful and wise as them . The way they care about their job and the quality is what motivates you to do better and work harder.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

THIS IS HOW YOU HELP OTHERS

Jul 12, 2016 - General Agent in Schaumburg, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, which allows to walk in completely green. With an open-mind, student mentality & strong work ethic, you can really excel and advance within the organization. Culture is phenomenal & the daily feeling of providing a service that will have a lasting impact on families is priceless. I've been with the company a little over 4 years now, which has grown me financially as well as mentally. You really can't ask for a better dynamic of management that will pull you towards success & achievements & then turn around to push you that extra foot to greatness.

Cons

There is a buy-in, nothing in life is free, which is paid through your time. It's takes time to become a master at anything in life. We are our own judge, which will ultimately be the deciding factor in how much time something will take us. When you really want something, it takes you a moment, seconds, minutes, for you get it. When you can't decide if you want something, it takes you hours, days, years, life spans trying to figure it out.

5. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Definitely changed my life!

Jul 12, 2016 - General Agent in Schaumburg, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best part of working at Lloyd is that you will become a better person for working there. At Lloyd they work on developing you as a person more than anything which can be hard for most because people tend not to like change, but it is definitely worth it. I was one of those that didn't want to change, but my senior manager took me under his wing and showed me I could do so much more with my life than I was doing. You get the opportunity to earn exactly what you deserve based on the work you put in. If you work hard on yourself and on your work, you will be rewarded accordingly and vice versa. It is work for those who like to work and want much more for their future self.

Cons

It will not be easy at first, you will need to learn a whole new industry, and it will take a lot of coaching, but it will be rewarding. I have nothing bad to say about this organization.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Insurance & Service

Jun 10, 2016 - Chief Executive Officer in Schaumburg, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Anita and she was excellent about explaining the programs in detail and passing on the best benefits the company was offering at the time. I felt very confident that she was looking out for my best interests and she even followed up multiple times after we closed our deal to make sure everything was good on my end and that I was satisfied.

Cons

None to speak of but there is a 20 word minimum. Anita was even able to meet me around my schedule.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews