KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

5.0
Lloyd Agencies President and CEO Sabrina Lloyd
Sabrina Lloyd
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Opportunity

Sep 12, 2016 - MGA in Schaumburg, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

What is amazing about this opportunity is you get rewarded very well for the hard work you put into it. Management genuially cares about you to do better that is why they are constantly working with you. This company has allowed me to improve my lifestyle.

Cons

If you are lazy it will show real quick.

6 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Life Changing!

Jun 23, 2016 - MGA in Schaumburg, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It changed my life and my families life. As long as you stay open minded. If you told me 5 years ago that I would be doing this,love my job and be successful I would not believe you and just laugh.

Cons

The first year I worked a lot of hours but I definitely have a lot to show for it now. it was worth it.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Can change your life

Jun 8, 2016 - MGA in Schaumburg, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm a current worker with Lloyd Agencies and have been for years now. Reading these reviews is both uplifting and degrading. We have grown leaps and bounds as a company over the past years and its more than apparent that many people have taken the opportunity and ran with it and others, the more negative reviews, have not. Having been here and met and interacted with nearly everyone in the office its clear that those reviews that are less than positive were only working with us for a very short time, some days, and most reviews are from people that were never hired! The pros of this place are endless they pervade both your personal and professional life. There's no limit to the efforts put in and the heights we reach other than those we place on ourselves. Not only is there in house training, but the top management team in the company are the individuals that provide it. If you are looking for an opportunity, regardless of your experience, and are willing to work for the results you want then this is an opportunity to change your and your family's lives forever.

Cons

The cons people have listed in this forum are truly surprising to read. "No life," "pyramid scheme," "shady," "scam," etc are ridiculous. We are in one of the most heavily regulated industries in the world and are endorsed by tens of thousands of professional and state backed organizations. So...read the reviews! Judge for yourself! If you're looking to spin something negative you'll always find the negative. If you're looking for a true chance to make a difference this might be your chance to do so. For the people out there saying there is "no life" here, I encourage you to change your work habits to something more sustainable! Ask a manager or senior rep if you have questions on how! For the people yelling scam- do some research outside of a blog from someone who was never hired in the first place or someone who spent a grand total of a few days with us.

Continue reading