Cover image for Lloyd Group

77 Comments

Tech

564.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Lloyd Group~15617
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Lloyd Group? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Lloyd Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love working at Lloyd!

Oct 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lloyd cares about their employees. It all starts with Adam, our CEO! The company encourages growth, especially if you advocate for yourself and talk with your manager. The leadership team is open to feedback and usually will make it the next quarters priority to solve that problem. The people and community of Lloyd are amazing.

Cons

it would be awesome if our office was in Brooklyn!

Founder, Chief Executive Officer

Thanks for the kind words and your contributions to the Lloyd Community. We have an incredible group of people who create the Lloyd experience. I'm glad things are going well for you at Lloyd. That being said I've been at this long enough to recognize that things will not always go smoothly. Please let us know when they're not so we can address them. - Adam

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing place to work

Dec 28, 2022 - Project Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Get to learn a lot of things in tech field

Cons

salary could be higher,feel like its a little under average pay of the position

3. Join the Lloyd Group team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0

Perfect place for working

Dec 29, 2022 - Infrastructure Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to learn and work

Cons

Salary could be higher. Little bit lower than average

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Oct 27, 2022 - Senior Innovation Engineer in Leonia, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is great and anyone will get an immense exposure to technologies especially from the Microsoft 365 cloud. The company encourages growth and understands that everyone can make a mistake.

Cons

Onboarding process is a little tough because the company is still working on internal documentation of processes and procedures to help employees become more productive when they come on board. That is being worked on though and shouldn't be an issue by the end of the year.

Continue reading

Founder, Chief Executive Officer

Thanks for being a part of the Lloyd Community. I appreciate your feedback regarding process documentation. It's been an ongoing challenge and one it feels like we are addressing. Please keep raising the positives and the challenges... we only get better with transparency! - Adam

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

12 years and counting, great place to work

Jul 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- caring and fun coworkers. - remote work for the majority of roles, with the option to head to the NYC office when you want to see coworkers. - monthly stipends to help offset use of cellphone and remote work costs. - responsible time off, aka no cap - you request the time you need. - monthly Open Office meetings, lead by the leadership team, aimed at providing transparency behind our operations and goals. - monthly recognition meetings celebrating birthdays, Lloydiversaries, and events -quarterly Lloydian Days in NYC which typically include happy hour - An emphasis on an inclusive work environment is new and refreshing

Cons

We could use more Lloyd branded apparel :)

Founder, Chief Executive Officer

Thank you for being a part of the Lloyd Community, and letting Lloyd be a part of your story. I could not agree more about the branded apparel :).

7. 4.0

Jun 28, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great community, love working with the people here, respectful managers, flexible RTO

Cons

growth opportunities are lacking in my specific position

Founder, Chief Executive Officer

Thanks for being part of the Lloyd Community and story. I appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss opportunities for growth, if that's something that interests you.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Helping People Learn, Earn, & Live Better!

Apr 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Extreme focus on culture. -RTO and flexible remote work schedules. -Security practice continues to evolve and growth -Recent hiring in leadership roles helping to drive company priorities -Continuous Improvement initiatives are always in movement.

Cons

- Hiring can be a challenge these days, so filling growth roles takes longer than normal. - Procuring equipment is difficult which is not Lloyds' fault, but it's still a challenge that's difficult to get around.

Continue reading

Founder, Chief Executive Officer

Thanks for the review and comments. Your advice is heard. We very much appreciate your contributions to the Lloyd Community, and allowing us to be a part of your story. The positive impact you mention is as much, if not more, the result of Lloydians like yourself as it is management, and we are grateful for that impact. - Adam

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

An amazing experience

Mar 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

An incredibly helpful and friendly group of people

Cons

Be prepared to learn on your own sometimes

Founder, Chief Executive Officer

Thank you for your kind words and being a part of the Lloyd story. Your feedback is appreciated, and your comments about needing to learn on your own sometime has been heard. We'll continue to work on being better. - Adam

10. 4.0

Good people

Feb 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You’re not micromanaged and your contributions are valued.

Cons

There needs to be more company gatherings considering we work remotely.

Founder, Chief Executive Officer

Thank you for your feedback. Your comments on in-person company gatherings has been heard and we are acting on it. As COVID restrictions ease we will definitely be planning more of these. - Adam

11. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Feb 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home Friday's offered.

Cons

Unclear company direction from management.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Reviews
</>Embed

Lloyd Group Reviews FAQs

Lloyd Group has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 78 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Lloyd Group to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Lloyd Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Lloyd Group. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

93% of Lloyd Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lloyd Group 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Lloyd Group to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be workplace, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Lloyd Group Job Seekers