- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Australia - All Cities
- - Victoria
- - Melbourne, Australia Area
- - Melbourne
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Brooklyn, NY
- - Leonia, NJ
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Philadelphia, PA
- - New Jersey
Found 78 of over 78 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Lloyd Group? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Lloyd Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "You are thrown into your work with minimal training or support." (in 5 reviews)
- "As many others have shared, I feel extremely overworked for the salary I am earning." (in 5 reviews)
- "There is clear favoritism, among a few staff and management." (in 5 reviews)
- "The managers would be completely lost if they were placed into IT roles outside of Lloyd group." (in 3 reviews)
- "non management and non project roles you will be overworked as soon as your training is done." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 31, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lloyd cares about their employees. It all starts with Adam, our CEO! The company encourages growth, especially if you advocate for yourself and talk with your manager. The leadership team is open to feedback and usually will make it the next quarters priority to solve that problem. The people and community of Lloyd are amazing.
it would be awesome if our office was in Brooklyn!
Thanks for the kind words and your contributions to the Lloyd Community. We have an incredible group of people who create the Lloyd experience. I'm glad things are going well for you at Lloyd. That being said I've been at this long enough to recognize that things will not always go smoothly. Please let us know when they're not so we can address them. - Adam
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 28, 2022 - Project Analyst in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Get to learn a lot of things in tech field
salary could be higher,feel like its a little under average pay of the position
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 29, 2022 - Infrastructure EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to learn and work
Salary could be higher. Little bit lower than average
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 27, 2022 - Senior Innovation Engineer in Leonia, NJRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture is great and anyone will get an immense exposure to technologies especially from the Microsoft 365 cloud. The company encourages growth and understands that everyone can make a mistake.
Onboarding process is a little tough because the company is still working on internal documentation of processes and procedures to help employees become more productive when they come on board. That is being worked on though and shouldn't be an issue by the end of the year.Continue reading
Thanks for being a part of the Lloyd Community. I appreciate your feedback regarding process documentation. It's been an ongoing challenge and one it feels like we are addressing. Please keep raising the positives and the challenges... we only get better with transparency! - Adam
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jul 25, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- caring and fun coworkers. - remote work for the majority of roles, with the option to head to the NYC office when you want to see coworkers. - monthly stipends to help offset use of cellphone and remote work costs. - responsible time off, aka no cap - you request the time you need. - monthly Open Office meetings, lead by the leadership team, aimed at providing transparency behind our operations and goals. - monthly recognition meetings celebrating birthdays, Lloydiversaries, and events -quarterly Lloydian Days in NYC which typically include happy hour - An emphasis on an inclusive work environment is new and refreshing
We could use more Lloyd branded apparel :)
Thank you for being a part of the Lloyd Community, and letting Lloyd be a part of your story. I could not agree more about the branded apparel :).
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 28, 2022 - Customer Success ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great community, love working with the people here, respectful managers, flexible RTO
growth opportunities are lacking in my specific position
Thanks for being part of the Lloyd Community and story. I appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss opportunities for growth, if that's something that interests you.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Apr 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Extreme focus on culture. -RTO and flexible remote work schedules. -Security practice continues to evolve and growth -Recent hiring in leadership roles helping to drive company priorities -Continuous Improvement initiatives are always in movement.
- Hiring can be a challenge these days, so filling growth roles takes longer than normal. - Procuring equipment is difficult which is not Lloyds' fault, but it's still a challenge that's difficult to get around.Continue reading
Thanks for the review and comments. Your advice is heard. We very much appreciate your contributions to the Lloyd Community, and allowing us to be a part of your story. The positive impact you mention is as much, if not more, the result of Lloydians like yourself as it is management, and we are grateful for that impact. - Adam
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 10, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
An incredibly helpful and friendly group of people
Be prepared to learn on your own sometimes
Thank you for your kind words and being a part of the Lloyd story. Your feedback is appreciated, and your comments about needing to learn on your own sometime has been heard. We'll continue to work on being better. - Adam
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 28, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You’re not micromanaged and your contributions are valued.
There needs to be more company gatherings considering we work remotely.
Thank you for your feedback. Your comments on in-person company gatherings has been heard and we are acting on it. As COVID restrictions ease we will definitely be planning more of these. - Adam
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 16, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work from home Friday's offered.
Unclear company direction from management.
Lloyd Group Reviews FAQs
Lloyd Group has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 78 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Lloyd Group to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
93% of Lloyd Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lloyd Group 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.