Loan Resolution Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

1.9
Doug McCabe

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Stepping stone"

Pros

Flexible hours when they were needed

Cons

Not enough training for all employees

2. "Asset Manager"

Former Employee - Asset Manager in Pearland, TX
    Former Employee - Asset Manager in Pearland, TX

I worked at Loan Resolution Corporation (More than a year)

Pros

Was able to help people get out of a bad financial situation

Cons

The time it took for the bank to record and close the release of the homes

Advice to Management

To work closer with the bank to make sure these homes closed so the homeowners could get their incentive checks.

"Supervisor"

Pros

Good company to work for.

Cons

Nothing can improve good company

"Bad Bad company"

I worked at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time

Pros

None, there is nothing good about this company. They miss treat employees very badly.

Cons

Everything you can imagine. Like working as a slave. Owners used very bad language and treat employees very bad.

"LRC"

Former Employee - Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Many opportunities and lots of different positions and experience.

Cons

Long hours and compensation does not match work.

Advice to Management

Pay employees what they are worth

6. "First Class Company"

Current Employee - Asset Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Asset Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, good people, strong opportunity to grow from within. Unfortunately, I was laid off due to downsizing. Got a great severance package and communicated in advance for lots of time to find another job.

Cons

Amount of change in programs is difficult to keep up with. Training was helpful but things due change due to client requirements.

Advice to Management

Keep the good incentives and benefits. There are a lot of negative reviews but these are unfair and inaccurate. I think the management did great in supporting me to be successful at my position.

"Very Happy To See The Company Go Under!!"

Former Employee - Asset Manager/Negotiator
    Former Employee - Asset Manager/Negotiator

I worked at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the people, and nice area.

Cons

Where do I start. I worked there for almost a year. The managment is awful. They are telling employees that they need to hit goals to make money, but they set them to high. They change them each month. They also tell you that you are moving to a salary position without giving you notice, or giving you any paperwork to sign on it. The management is very bad and does nothing to help you improve your preformance. They refer to the employees and lazy. They let me go for not hitting my goal by 1. I had hit it every month before that. They shorted my last paycheck and refused to give me a paycheck stub when I asked for it. When I asked HR, who by the way was very rude and did not care about the employees as well, they would not return my calls, or tell me my file no longer existed. I am happy this company is going under. They deserve it. There are alot of better jobs out there, and I am happy at my new one.

Advice to Management

Learn how to treat employees. Maybe some of them did not hit goal because you were horrible at your job!!

"Congratulations to their owners on successfully running LRC into the ground!"

Current Employee - Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people. I had the pleasure of meeting some very talented individuals with a lot to offer other companies. Despite how they were treated and ultimately let down again and again, they did a commendable job maintaining a hard work ethic.

Cons

Everything. The root of the problem was the owners. Plain and simple. They had such a short sighted vision for the company and it's people that new innovative ideas were regularly rejected. The CEO, and both presidents were painfully ignorant when it came to leading and managing a company, it's people, and it's direction. There was rampant favoritism, sexual harassment, and discrimination against sexual orientation and race. The HR manager that should have been the person to go to for help was herself just as corrupt and assisted the managers, directors, VP, presidents and CEO in firing all those discontent employees. The owners looked upon it's staff with disdain and regularly let them verbally know how replaceable they were and their entire purpose for being there was nothing more than to make them money. It was regrettably the most unprofessional place I have ever had the misfortune of working.
    I am sad to see their entire workforce be laid off because the owners successfully ran the business into the ground, but I am glad in that now they will have the opportunity to work for a REAL company that will both appreciate them and help them develop.

Advice to Management

Congratulations on doing what you do best: over-complicating and ruining a simple job.

"Great training and experience for future work."

Former Employee - Team Leader in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to get training and experience for your resume. If you do work hard, you can make money, and if you help those around you while doing it, you can get promoted.

Cons

If you are promoted your employees could make more money than you. The senior management make decisions that can make it impossible to hit your goals, but you are held responsible anyways. Way too much turnover, and the rules change weekly.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with respect. You treat them just as money makers, but if your supported them and treated them fairly they would stay and make you more money. Your turnover rate is one of your biggest problems and costs you the most, so stop training employees for other companies. Learn to keep them for your team.

"The Principal Partners Finally Killed the Business"

Current Employee - Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Loan Resolution Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Some of the best coworkers you could ever have.

Cons

The worst leadership and owners you could ever have. Travis Olsen, Matt McCabe and Doug McCabe took equal part in destroying this business.

Advice to Management

Get out of the way and allow the talented people you hire run the business. The poor EVP you hired never had a chance.