- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Philadelphia, PA
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI Area
- - Detroit, MI
- - Florida
- - Port St. Lucie, FL Area
- - Port St Lucie, FL
Found 10 of over 10 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (10 reviews)
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 23, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
it was very very good
none that i can think of
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 20, 2022 - ElectricianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great pay and benefits, solid membership
Not always enough work for everyone
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 7, 2021 - Electrician in Philadelphia, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Quick raises and great people
All the schooling that needs to be done
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Feb 19, 2021 - Technician in Philadelphia, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best pay, best healthcare, best 401k + annuity
There are literally no cons
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Feb 9, 2021 - Union Electrician Foreman in Philadelphia, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent benefits. Great Wages. Decent representation.
Interesting management. Apprentice education could use improvement.
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 27, 2020 - Electrician - Apprentice in Philadelphia, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-The instructors are there to help you. I've never went out of my way to seek them out but I never felt like they wouldn't have my back if I asked. -The pay and benefits in our contract are insanely good.
-Your chops will get busted from time to time. This can be a pro or a con for you depending on what floats your boat. No way around it. -It's physical labor, so it will take a toll on the body. -A very "boy's club" mentality. Beer, football, trucks, motorcycles, stories of women, it's that type of culture. Again, a plus or negative depending on who you are.
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 14, 2020 - Electrician in Port St Lucie, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Professional and look out for employees
Lack of work at many times
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Aug 15, 2019 - Journeyman in Philadelphia, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent Pay, retirement, and health benefits for your whole family. //livable wages for a family, working 40 hours a week
Economic Recession means lack of steady work and no paid time off.
- Current Employee★★★★★May 8, 2017 - Plumber in Detroit, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Looking forward to working at plumbing on the corporate level here in Detroit, my birthplace and home of thirty years.
Transportation in the city has become an issue for myself and many of the residents, as well as the water filtration and I'm pretty sure there's issues with electricity that have something to do with water.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Aug 10, 2015 - Audio/Video Installation Technician in Philadelphia, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Extensive job training for employees.
Some projects/employment are short term.