Local Lighthouse Reviews | Glassdoor

Local Lighthouse Reviews

5.0
Eric Oakley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Friendly staff, interesting work environment (in 5 reviews)

• thats funny the only pro is the guy who comes to wash your car (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Worst place you will ever work, you will go home every night wishing you never left your previous job (in 2 reviews)

1. "So far so good"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Huntington Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Huntington Beach, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Full time hours, Weekends off, Great help from the supervisors, Nice environment
    To work in, They also give us all kinds of goodies to keep the energy going and Casual dress code

Cons

Since entering as a CSR, I have to clean up what "sales" promised to a lot of clients (LIES) I totally understand how a customer would feel expecting one thing but then the outcome is totally something else smh

Advice to Management

Nothing as of now.

2. "Great place to work! No place better in Orange County."

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Orange, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

i love that they do exactly what they promise every client and we have thousands of clients so happy they never leave us. I also love the high standards. If you lack ethics, you will not last here.

Cons

Not everybody succeeds here. There are some who cannot learn this product or who get excused from the job for unethical behavior. I tracked some of their other reviews online and found them crabbing about every company they ever worked for. Sad.

Advice to Management

I love the great work we do to help out thousands of customers. Thanks for the treats every Friday!

"Reliable place to make a good check plus residual and help people at the same time. Win, Win, Win"

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay
    Payed weekly
    Residual on EVERY DEAL
    Great upbeat and fun enviroment
    The most rewarding part is helping small business owners expand their business and to know in the back of my mind I am helping them feed their families.

Cons

The candy machine steals my money sometimes. :( my commute is far coming from South Orange County everyday

Advice to Management

When it comes to management they have mentored me in so many ways. I am forever thankful.

Sep 15, 2015 – Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback! We apologize for our candy machine, we will bring it up to the vendor.

4. "Local Lighthouse"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Professional & fun work environment, All management and executives use an open door policy. Weekends off, Over-Time opportunities, Company is big on promoting within. Multiple opportunities for growth.

Cons

There isn't any cons, Management is always looking to lead and help their employees grow.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great job! Keep doing what you are doing

Thank you for the feedback!

5. "Local Lighthouse Top SEO Co.!"

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great business model, great leadership, excellent training, and overall the best employment staff I have ever worked with!

Cons

I really personally have not encountered any cons well working for this SEO establishment, I really believe I found the company that really does it right!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and Maeson is the best team leader plus his team is obviously the best as well duh :)

Thank you for the feedback!

6. "There and back again!"

Current Employee - Sales in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Orange, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was with this company when they started, I left because of a personal life circumstance. I stayed in contact with Local Lighthouse over he years and they always cared how I was doing (even though not on their team) This is a company that not only values their employees, but the customer as well. They are constantly working to improve the product for the customers and processes for the sales reps. I have taken several calls from customers telling me that the site created and rankings are a blessing to their business and have saved them on their budget while producing better than things the were doing before. When it comes to feeling truly valued in a large corporate environment, that can be tough, but they knock it out the park!

Cons

As management there can be some long hours, but that is to be expected (if you care about your clients and team). Getting the whole company together, as there are multiple offices, would be nice.

Advice to Management

Keep improving and never except things as they are. You have grown to be a major force in this industry (Local SEO), not only by doing this, but by doing it the right way. I am proud to be part of the Local Lighthouse Team!

Thank you for the feedback!

7. "Sales/ Marketing consultant"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great money and people. Fun environment and great management. Also residuals and Benefits!

Cons

if i had to pick a con it would just be that there is lack of training and no base so it strictly commission only. I wish there was a base on top of commission and wish there was vacation pay.

Advice to Management

More one on one training!!! make it mandatory when someone is under 5 deals in a week!!!!!

8. "Best place to work!"

Current Employee - Manager of Creative and Reputational Content in Tustin, CA
    Current Employee - Manager of Creative and Reputational Content in Tustin, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Local Lighthouse is focused on career development and opportunities for their employees. They have a great culture unmatchable compensation and excellent benefits.

Cons

Can get loud at times but that is expected for a company with such a large sales force.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to have a monthly all hands meeting with all employees and company leadership.

"Current Employee- Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Orange, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is great, they pay you 101% commission on every deal. Great office, professional setting, enmployees, good vibes overall.

Cons

It's phone sales, its a con in general. But if you grind you will find success here.

Advice to Management

New dialer message to stand out from all the other companies. More direct to the consumer on the other end. something like "push one if you are interested in perhaps getting your business on the first page amongst your competitors" it will filter out the bad leads faster.

10. "Amazing team to work with, and management is awesome!"

Former Employee - Local Light House in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Local Light House in Irvine, CA

I worked at Local Lighthouse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked with this company for about 1-2 years. The pro's are a positive atmosphere, nice office, and opportunity for growth, and spiffs. To the negative review regarding customer service above, you are so wrong with your review. I worked as a customer service rep and the whole management staff, including the CEO was friendly, caring, and truly appreciated my work EVERYDAY. It is normal for changes in any Call Center Environment, for management to test new ideas for the company. I have not worked there for about 3 years, and am still friends with my former employees and management.

Cons

No health coverage, or holiday pay.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!