Local Search For Dentists Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated December 1, 2018

5.0
Graig Presti

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "The best dental marketing agency in the marketplace"

I have been working at Local Search For Dentists full-time

Pros

Our CEO, Graig Presti, has genius level intelligence and he uses that ability to help our clients succeed in their dental practice. He's also really supportive. There are a lot of dental marketing companies out there, and I've worked for some that "talk the talk" but can't "walk the walk". LSFD walks the walk. Our clients call us every day to tell us about how successful their practice has become because of our efforts and that is solely due to our company culture and it being client focused. It makes working here really fulfilling and enjoyable.

Cons

I can not think of one con. I would just keep doing what we are doing.

"Clients are so happy! Class act organization"

I have been working at Local Search For Dentists full-time

Pros

I've been working here for almost 5 years now and I can honestly say that LSFD is truly a special place to work. Our clients are so happy! The CEO, Graig Presti, is extremely support and a straight up genius when it comes to supporting our clients needs and successes. The culture is transparent and everyone is always happy to come to work.

Cons

nothing, just keep up the great leadership

Advice to Management

keep doing what you're doing.

"Sales Development Representative"

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Local Search For Dentists full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LSFD is a fun start-up on a growth path where one is able to gain great professional experience. I loved working there on the SDR team. The Sales Director and CEO are both very hands-on with their employees, which is rare. It is a small team, so the established camaraderie is vital.

Cons

Nothing of note.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great team dynamic and helping businesses grow!

"Account Executive"

I have been working at Local Search For Dentists full-time

Pros

I loved working here the moment I started. It's a fun start-up environment with a lot of room to grow as well as gain professional experience. The CEO is very hands-on with his employees which is very rare. He cares about our success and is always willing to help out whenever needed. We continue to grow and I cant wait to be apart of it along the way.

Cons

I honestly can not think of a con, just to keep up the good work and success will follow!

Advice to Management

Continue to coach and work with the team as well as expand and do what you do best!

"Best company I’ve ever worked for"

I have been working at Local Search For Dentists full-time

Pros

Our CEO is the smartest , nicest person I’ve ever met and he’s super supportive and the results we get for our dentist clients is like none other. I’ve worked for other marketing agencies and can say without a doubt that at LSFD the customer always comes first. The company culture is amazing and revolves around our clients success. I love getting emails from our dentists saying we changes their lives

Cons

None that I can even think of. Keep up all the great work!

Advice to Management

Keep innovating for our clients like we’re doing. I love getting emails from our dentists saying we changes their lives

6. "SDR Review"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Local Search For Dentists full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love working here, I had just moved to Austin Texas and when I went for the interview I knew it was a perfect fit right away. I have learned so much and have gotten a lot of good experience so far. The CEO Graig is helpful and cares about your success as a person which is rare to come across in any company.

Cons

Not one con, I love the people I work with and the work that I do. I just moved to a new city and feel right at home here at Local Search for Dentist.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, this company is going in a great direction and I am excited to be part of it.

"Amazing Growing Company!"

Current Employee - Client Service Coordinator in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Client Service Coordinator in Austin, TX

I have been working at Local Search For Dentists full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've never been apart of such a successful group of people and systems. We're like one big family. Our products and services are amazing, it's not uncommon for me to receive calls and emails from clients saying that we've literally changed their practices and lives. It's just great! Clients always come first :)

We also get a lot of direct access to our CEO, who is absolutely brilliant!

Cons

Not one con, I just know that we'll continue to revolutionize the dental marketing industry.

Advice to Management

Keep treating the clients like gold and there is no doubt we'll continue to lead the industry.

"Local Search For Dentists has been great to work for"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Local Search For Dentists full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Local Search For Dentists has been great to work for, awesome environment and I'm always learning new concepts.

Cons

none that I can think of. Our CEO really appreciates everyone and is very genuine.

Advice to Management

keep up the great work for our clients

Jul 18, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for the kind words! Everyday we wake up to serve our clients and employees.

"Local Search For Dentists - The Best Online Internet Marketing"

I have been working at Local Search For Dentists full-time

Pros

I've never experience such an effective online marketing service like Local Search For Dentists when it comes to communication, great teamwork, openness for the new ideas, acceptance on sudden changes, and the trust they give to their people.

Cons

One thing i can think of is the fact that Local Search For Dentists is an Internet Marketing. It can be copied, too much competition, and it is highly dependent on technology which can lead to errors.

Advice to Management

Continue to explore and provide amazing internet marketing strategy for Local Search For Dentists.

Feb 8, 2016 – CEO

thank you for the positive review!

"4 Years with Local Search For Dentists"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Local Search For Dentists (More than 3 years)

Pros

Local Search For Dentists has been a great company to work for! The culture is positive and a true "team" atmosphere. Not only has my professional career grow as the company has, but management is very responsive to new ideas. I've learned a ton and been able to help thousands of fantastic clients grow their businesses! Extremely rewarding!

Cons

Local Search For Dentists is the best company I've ever worked for, I wouldn't change anything.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Feb 8, 2016 – CEO

thank you for the positive review!