LocalVox "entry level" Reviews | Glassdoor

LocalVox Employee Reviews about "entry level"

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.7
LocalVox CEO Jim Continenza (no image)
Jim Continenza
Pros
  • "Good place to get your feet wet in the digital marketing industry but not a place to stay(in 3 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "The sales floor is a revolving door, and no one in upper management really cares who you are(in 5 reviews)

• "Now that they were bought out by The Berry Company it will only get worst(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "entry level"

Return to all Reviews

"Couldn't be happier here"

Current Employee - Client Services in Dayton, OH

I have been working at LocalVox full-time for less than a year

Pros

LocalVox is a fun, fast paced work environment. Upper management truly cares about their employees - coming from a company in which entry-level and middle managers were treated like animals, this company is a breath of fresh air. At my previous company, I had never had so much as a conversation with upper management, but here the VP's and Director's stop by just to chat. I'm very surprised to see the negative reviews - I know a lot of worry and negativity can come with acquisitions, but Berry has absolutely helped grow LocalVox and scale it as a company. With growth comes opportunity, and I can't wait to continue growing with the company.

Cons

There are some that still seem to hold animosity towards Dayton employees - as soon as each branch can more closely work together and build a meaningful partnership

Advice to Management

Continue to value loyal employees, promote from within, and work to build a team mentality that spans across all branches - once everyone is able to work together without issue, things will only continue to get better.

LocalVox2015-06-19

"Client Services"

I have been working at LocalVox

Pros

Wonderful management that cares about its employees as much as they care about the tasks at hand. Great team atmosphere. Good pay, especially for some of the entry level positions

Cons

I can't think of any cons, really.

Advice to Management

Keep treating your employees the way you do, and I am sure turnover will be minimal

LocalVox2015-06-02
  3. "Be willing to get out of it what you put into it - and that's a good thing!"

Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at LocalVox full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture at LocalVox is great. It rewards hard workers with new opportunities and the potential for career growth I've never seen at any other company before. You can find everything from past unpaid interns managing teams to entry level sales people moving up the ladder and transitioning into customer service or operations/process roles. Here at LocalVox I feel like for the most part, I'm surrounded by insanely hard working, passionate people. I genuinely enjoy the time I spend in the office, even when I need to pull a late night. We're all in this together doing our best to build a great product and company. I truly believe there are great things in LocalVox's future, especially in the next 6-12 months.

Cons

LocalVox is still a start up. Everybody needs to roll their sleeves up and get the dirty work done every now and then. Our training and new employee onboarding could be slightly improved. Our overall process could use a little extra documentation. I don't think you'll find any startup that can nail down training, onboarding, process & documentation in a fast paced, ever changing environment.

LocalVox2014-08-27