Lochbridge Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Lochbridge CEO Romil Bahl
Romil Bahl

Pros
  • Work life balance and friendly to family (in 9 reviews)

• Good pay, good people and new strategy (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • No hike no bonus even no relocation don't you think its really exciting (in 4 reviews)

• Unfortunately, Lochbridge had to accept some tough changes to rightsize if it wanted to remain a leading IT Professional Services firm (in 4 reviews)

"New Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Lochbridge full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It has been pleasure working here as there has been active collaboration across all functions. Many growth opportunities with new logos opened up in all sectors. Management efforts in engaging the employees have been very successful.

Cons

One can not sit on fence and do nothing. Everybody is encouraged to participate and contribute. CEO is very approachable and always welcome suggestions and feedback.

Advice to Management

Keep driving... you got us on autopilot mode.

May 11, 2017 – Sr Vice President

Thanks for your response. Best wishes!

"Great Place to Work even through some of the growing pains"

Former Employee - Consultant in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Consultant in Detroit, MI

I worked at Lochbridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lochbridge clients know that Lochbridge only highers quality talent and they are willing to pay a premium for that talent.
    Lochbrige contractors are well respected by the team and management of the client
    Lochbridge management is very engaged, approachable, and open.
    Employees also have accessibility to the resources and training.

Cons

There are clearly some growing pains and communication could be improved.

Advice to Management

Keep the management team you have inherited in place because they know the industry and what they are doing and genuinely care about their employees. Get ahead of any conflicts between the client and the contractor such as holidays, buyouts, etc.

Apr 15, 2017 – Sr Vice President

Thanks for your feedback; much appreciated! Best wishes in your future endeavors...

"It was okay"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Detroit, MI

I worked at Lochbridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It was fine for me at the time. Decent pay, decent benefits. But not a place I wanted to stay long term.

Cons

Very old school culture from splitting with Compuware. No sense that they were listening to employee's concerns.

Feb 12, 2017 – Sr Vice President

Thanks for your note. Sorry to see that you are no longer with the company. Wish you had been part of our Great Place to Work initiative. We always listen to our employees, take feedback and there ... More

"Like it"

Current Employee - Project Manager in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at Lochbridge full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I joined the company 5 years back and I am liking the renewed focus on delivery process and use of Pivot to drive delivery excellence. The company has an amazing talent in agile delivery and is successfully leading the complex programs.

Cons

Need to expand the pyramid and get more college graduates join at junior levels.

Jan 23, 2017 – Sr Vice President

Thanks for your feedback. Appreciate your contributions to our ongoing initiative to improvise and continue our journey of delivery excellence.

"Will miss the vibrant culture"

Former Employee - Business Development Director in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Business Development Director in Detroit, MI

I worked at Lochbridge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Had been with Lochbridge for a short period; and it was my 2nd stint with them. I will miss the folks whom I worked with and the vibrant culture that Lochbridge has built. The team is just terrific and I am deeply indebted for all the support they provided me.

Cons

Employee referrals and support the employee network. Please do not change.

Advice to Management

Thanks for believing in me and all the support.

Jan 23, 2017 – Sr Vice President

Thanks for your comments and best wishes for all your endeavors!

"IoT being mainstream"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Lochbridge full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Loving the focus and success in IoT space. The company has been giving tough time to established big players due to its unique position and experience in IoT. The auto sector has been very hot and it is fun to work with marquee OEMs to advise and implement their connected car programs. The management is doing great to promote investments in IoT and building strong differentiation.

Cons

It is pretty well rounded on all fronts and I see that employees are well engaged for the success of the company.

Jan 23, 2017 – Sr Vice President

Your comments are much appreciated. Thanks for your continuous engagement and participation iin the org wide strategic initiatives.

"Feel good about present"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Lochbridge full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It has been fun all these years and with all the changes, one thing which I like is the leadership team knows the potential of the employees and engage them for the success of the company. Some of the sectors, especially Auto, Manufacturing and Public Sector are doing absolutely great. I have been fortunate to be part of their win-back strategy and helping to get back in the accounts with IoT specific messages.

Cons

Join the group if you are not afraid of the challenges and changes.

Advice to Management

All the best with the execution plans for your strategy. I really admire the focus and determination.

Jan 21, 2017 – Sr Vice President

Thanks for your continuous support. Please keep up the good work. Best...

"Differentiated Sales Strategy and approach"

Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Lochbridge full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lochbridge has witnessed good growth on all fronts recently. Sales team is highly enthused and working diligently to get new logos and achieve systematic mining of existing clients. In past 10 months 16 new logos added and client satisfaction ratings are sky rocketing. Lochbridge growth is here to stay as both SME and Sales team collaboratively deliver execution excellence.

Cons

Wish the all-inclusive sales strategy could have been adopted 2 years back. Some steps in the early days of Lochbridge formation have created silos that have slowed the company down.

Advice to Management

More communication (preferably thru town halls) to employees on new bonus plan. I personally believe the plan is very robust and rewards high performance ; however, since this is an annual payout and a new concept at Lochbridge, not all employees understand it fully.

Jan 18, 2017 – Sr Vice President

Thanks for your feedback. We are delighted to have you as part of the team and helping build the growth momentum.

"Systems Integration - IoT world"

Current Employee - Principal in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Principal in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Lochbridge full-time

Pros

Well the company is showing the world what IoT means for their business and how it can change their fortune. Feel privileged to be on the right side and help influencing big corporate house to adopt the new technology. The PoC we did for some of industrial and consumer manufacturing companies was an eye opener and got us in front of their CEO and board. Amazing and enjoying this place and the leadership team here.

Cons

If you speak IoT, you run the risk to be hired and the company is hiring big time.

Advice to Management

Pleased with the transparency. Your willingness to listen and act is just amazing.

Jan 21, 2017 – Sr Vice President

Thanks for your comments and the amazing work you folks did on this recent PoC with one of the worldwide leader in high productivity mining solutions. Best wishes!

"Work ethics"

Current Employee - Manager in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Lochbridge full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been working with Lochbridge and previously when it was Compuware for 15 years. Honored to be associated with this name even though it has gone changes in all these years. The changes in the last year had been very profound and the transformation of the company is quite visible. Personal touch by executive management while being open to new ideas is a fresh air. Pleased to see that candor is rewarded and employees are encouraged to partipctate in decision making.

Cons

The great place to work initiative and creating high performance culture is great. Would love to active engagement even at very small accounts.

Advice to Management

Appreciate the professional work ethic culture at Lochbridge. Romil, congrats on being one of the leading light in IT Sector as confirmed by Crains too...way to go!

Jan 16, 2017 – Sr Vice President

Thanks for your feedback. Your commitment and participation in our journey makes it all worthwhile. Let us continue to drive our transformation journey, cherish the milestones and enjoy our ... More