Lockheed Martin Reviews in Vienna, VA | Glassdoor

1 Rating

"Disappointed"

Current Employee - Personnel Specialist in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Personnel Specialist in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've had the opportunity to work with some wonderful people who have been so supportive and made all the other issues seem so much easier to deal with

Cons

In my ten plus years of experience, I've never been so micromanaged. Salary information provided upon offer was misleading as were benefits. Also, learned only after joining that leave is earned only after 6 months of working.

Advice to Management

I've never been so disappointed as I have been working on this contract. Despite the numerous complaints we as a team have made, you've only managed to make things much more uncomfortable for the team. I really would like to believe my experience is a reflection of this particular contract and not all of Lockheed Martin.

"The HRAccess Program? Stay away!"

Current Employee - Tier II Help Desk in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Tier II Help Desk in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice co-workers and it's close to the Metro

Cons

Pretty much everything! This contract services TSA, Lockheed under-bid the contract in the beginning, so don't expect great pay or any type of raises. Management is just trying to keep their heads above water on this contract. So, there are absolutely no perks and expect to be asked to make a financial "contribution" when it comes time for the company picnic and holiday party. It's very sad the way employees are treated on this contract. I can promise you, if you come to work here, you'll regret it.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with more respect, pay them more, I could go on and on!

3. "Pro-Active people will thrive here"

Current Employee - Software Engineer Senior in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer Senior in Vienna, VA

Pros

good experience coming straight out of school, plenty of opportunities and chance to further ones education with supported programs

Cons

it is a massive corporation and unless you take the necessary steps to promote self-growth you can get lost in the noise

Advice to Management

your employees are smarter than you think

Showing 3 of 4,955 reviews