LocumTenens.com Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Shane Jackson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • great work life balance and company culture (in 6 reviews)

• great people, benefits are great (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • The Account Executives in your division hate you if you succeed because you are basically dipping into their wallets if you get promoted (in 5 reviews)

• Sitting behind a desk every day, Monday- Friday, having to make 70 calls or 2hrs of talk time each day (in 2 reviews)

"Excellent company if you want to be rewarded for hard work"

Current Employee - Account Representative in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Plenty of opportunities for advancement, structured training, team oriented atmosphere. LocumTenens.com is a fantastic place to work. The company truly believes in giving back to their associates as well as the community.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons. If you are willing to work hard, you will definitely be noticed and have opportunities for advancement.

2. "Great advancement opportunity, and incredible corporate culture!"

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This company has been one of Atlanta's Best Places to Work for many years in a row, and it's a testament to how the employees feel about the company. It's a positive, team oriented environment with award winning training and opportunities for advancement for those that are motivated, energetic and hard working. The overall corporate culture is unmatched and boasts a beautiful work environment that you must see to believe.

Cons

There are no cons. The company is doing very well and there is very low turnover.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! There are many reasons that LocumTenens.com's management team was recognized by the Atlanta Journal Constitution as the #1 management team in Atlanta, which was voted on by it's employees . Associate satisfaction ratings are always very high and that comes from great leadership.

3. "Excellent opportunity for growth, company with strong values"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

LocumTenens.com has a high retention rate, which is typically unheard of in the staffing industry. Training is offered both initially and ongoing. The company has been featured on Best Places to Work lists since before I started working here, which is close to 7 years. There are regular team outings and team building events, as well as opportunities to serve the community. The amenities are unbelievable- there is a huge gym, mini putting green and full service dining facility. I plan on working with LocumTenens.com a very long time.

Cons

The company has aggressive goals, but if you put in the hard work it will pay off!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

4. "Great company with excellent support and teamwork!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team atmosphere, countless opportunities to get to work with the best and brightest, great amenities and benefits, the list could go on! Senior management makes it a priority to ensure that associates are happy and have what they need to get the job done. What's better, no one is afraid to publicly acknowledge a job well done, and it happens all the time! Honestly, LocumTenens.com is a great company anyone would be proud to work for!

Cons

No cons, just a great place to work!

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people who will positively contribute to our already great teams!

5. "Best Company I've Worked For"

Current Employee - Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They truly invest in their employees. Career growth is not something that is discussed in an annual review, on the contrary you speak about it with your manager about your development on an ongoing basis. I also like that there are clear skills you have to learn before you can get promoted and you are given a road map on how to get there. You're given the tools to do your job and you are encouraged to take risks to improve the business. Leadership is strong overall and they take employee input into consideration when making decisions.

Cons

Expectations are high, you have to put in hard work to deliver and you are held accountable. If you are in production expect to work over 40 hours when you become an Account Executive.

Advice to Management

Don't change a thing, you've created a great environment and given people the tools and training to be successful.

6. "A great place to work and establish a career!"

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

LocumTenens.com values their employees, and it shows. Aside from the state of the art amenities, the opportunity to succeed and grow within this organization is limitless and can be attained by using the countless resources available and working hard. As employees, we are encouraged, supported and informed. Expectations can be high but we are offered exceptional training and consistent feedback.

Cons

Challenges could include learning a medical specialty that you are unfamiliar with or the in's and out's of the healthcare industry but the training is absolutely in place to teach and reinforce. The managers here at LocumTenens.com believe strongly in ongoing coaching and positive reinforcement and provide an environment where learning and adapting through innovative ideas is at the forefront of each and every day.

Advice to Management

The core values in place are second to none and it is evident that management across the company lives by them. Keep that mentality in place and the sky will remain the limit for growth potential and associate satisfaction.

7. "Best Place To Work!"

I worked at LocumTenens.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company culture is amazing, including the leadership team, positive atmosphere and team oriented spirit. We work hard, but thoroughly enjoy what we do because of the people and teams. When you work for a company like LocumTenens.com, you can grow professionally and be part of an organization that stands behind its employee

Cons

As with any organization, there is some turnover. Continue to analyze reasons why employees may not work out and come up with solutions to hopefully make an impact and decrease turnover for the future.

Advice to Management

I admire the management team and the effort and time they put into moving the company forward. Next year, we will be #1 Best Place to Work!

8. "I love it here!"

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

Great support from co-workers, awesome work/life balance, fun, driven

Cons

I don't have any at the moment!

Advice to Management

Thank you for appreciating every employee :)

9. "Great Place To Work"

Pros

Promote and build up employees

Cons

The hours and the time spent sitting.

10. "Best Work Place in Atlanta!"

Current Employee - Senior CVO Specialist/Team Lead in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior CVO Specialist/Team Lead in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at LocumTenens.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

LocumTenens.com is a work environment that encourages personal growth, professional success, and a healthy work-life balance. I can truly say that as an employee of three years, I have had multiple opportunities for advancement, gained a healthier lifestyle from the in house gym and gourmet cafeteria, and made many lifelong connections through the familial, supportive atmosphere.

Cons

This is a fast-paced and demanding environment but the rewards and benefits of the job are certainly worth the work you put in.

Advice to Management

I would advise management to continue to hire to meet the growing industry and demand for our services.