Logic Information Systems Associate Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5
Logic Information Systems CEO and Co-Founder Bill Szlaius
Bill Szlaius

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • You will get opportunities to learn other retail modules (in 7 reviews)

• Managers are highly experienced in the Oracle Retail Implementation field so you are learning from the best of the best in the industry (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • People there go from consultants to partners without having to following the career path because they are friends of the upper management (in 3 reviews)

• Bangalore office location can be at some good place, Where connectivity is not an issue (in 2 reviews)

"Constructive, Structured and Prolific. Simply a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Bloomington, MN
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent Executive Team
    Great work ethic and culture
    Pragmatic training programs

Cons

With respect to my tenure, I have not been able to point out anything specific.

Advice to Management

The pace at which Logic is growing, Please continue to foster it's DNA of being a people's place to work!

Jun 4, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts with us. Our Executive Leaders realize the importance of growing our talent organically and you are a perfect example of that initiative. We... More

2. "Associate Consultant"

Former Employee - Associate Consultant
    Former Employee - Associate Consultant

I worked at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Rigorous training, which will be helpful as a beginner but does not fell like a professional one which most people expect. Exposure to Retail Industry and oracle retail.In India Bangalore office has got more benefits in terms of space and facilities compared to Chennai office.

Cons

Logic has 2 offices in India - Chennai/Bangalore. Bangalore office is a recent one and has huge space compared to Chennai, also Bangalore office has more facilities such as office canteen, Gym, TT inside the tech park. Does not provide proper transportation facilities for employees working in night shifts. Not much professional treatment for employees. Be self learning once assigned to projects as you wont be having much help which is common to expect.

Advice to Management

Give professional treatment to employees even for freshers. Provide proper transportation facilities for people working in night shifts rather than giving only one way trip and also provide canteen facilities for people working in night shifts in Chennai.

Oct 10, 2017 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time while working at our Logic India office. Your feedback has been sent to our Executive Leaders for their review. Best of luck to you in your future... More

3. "Good Place to grow"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Chennai (India)

Pros

Nice place to learn as well as grow.

Cons

No cons as of now.

Jul 13, 2017 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your role. We are sharing your feedback with our Logic India Executive Leadership. Thank you for taking the time to share your thought.

4. "Logic is a fine place to learn and grow, professionally and individually."

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined Logic as a fresher. I have been here for over year now.
    In my opinion, Logic is a great platform to start and build your career. They are focused on Oracle Retail products and direct their resources well to build expertise in their domain.
    In this time, I have found opportunities to learn and grow, professionally and as a person. They train the resources both technically with latest technologies and functionally with best industry practices.
    With focus on retail domain, one can find chances here to explore different ways to approach and manage businesses; all what goes behind the scenes from one biggest retailers all over the world. Over time, one can build expertise in retail domain and oracle products.
    It offers flexibility to try new things and push your limits, work out of your comfort zone. Thus you learn.
    People here are jolly and supportive. If you love brainstorming ideas and rigorous discussions, then Logic is the place.

Cons

Logic purely focuses on Oracle Retail products. If you wish to build knowledge on alternate domains, you can take from experiences here and correlate them. It is not much of a con. Logic is expanding its focus from Oracle products, initiating in house additions to existing products to serve the industry needs better.

Advice to Management

In time, I would want to see Logic building monopoly on Oracle Retail products. We can surely do this, with experience and expertise on hand. Initiating in house additions to serve industry requirements.
    Further, with things in place, venture unexplored domains, Oracle products cater.

Nov 22, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

5. "Great Company to Kick Start your Carrer"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems (More than a year)

Pros

Great start for a fresher who wants to make career in Oracle Retail.
    Very Good pay hike .
    Very good in terms of knowledge transfer from peers, leads and even managers.

Cons

Range of opportunities are limited.
    Lot of Politics at manager level ( And they are even so dumb, that can't even hide it from down the ladder).

Advice to Management

Take the new office ASAP, we are loosing patience now.
    As i believe a teams performance and growth depends upon the person who is leading them ;make sure that people who are given promotions deserve it, not just by favoritism

Jul 25, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition