Since starting at Logic I have been most impressed with the communication and spectacular leadership from the Management Team. Rarely does a company put so much focus on the well-being and happiness of their employees. Logic truly gets it. It is well understood that without employee satisfaction and positive moral there is no company success. The methodology used at Logic to approach service it's clients is both logical and thorough, making it easy for consultants and P.Ms. to hit the ground running on new projects.
Could do a better job at clearly communicating employee career paths.
Used to be a good company until upper management started promoting their friends with no education.
I worked for Logic for 6+ years and received very small raises and no promotions. People there go from consultants to partners without having to following the career path because they are friends of the upper management. If you are part of the "favorites" group you will go far. Training not very good either.
Advice to Management
Appreciate the employees that are making the money for you that are working hard and not out socializing.
I worked at Logic Information Systems as a contractor (More than 3 years)
Somehow they get Oracle retail projects by claiming that they would do the implementation faster.
1. Middle Management has no idea on how to run Projects
2. Senior Management does not know what is happening in Project
3. Employees are treated like slaves by Middle Management
Advice to Management
1. Stop Micro-Management. Your employees are smarter and more responsible than you
2. Listen to employees - Start listening. You will need to be coached on that
3. Treat everybody equal (irrespective of Gender, race, country or new-comer or long-timer)
4. Communicate to your team at right time the right information
5. Respect long-timer. They were with you during ups and downs
6. Introspect about your attrition rate. it is worse than industry average
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?