FilterInver Grove Heights, MN
I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (Less than a year)
Great opportunity to grow and achieve more
Growing and learning opportunities are being developed
I worked at Logic Information Systems as a contractor (More than 3 years)
Somehow they get Oracle retail projects by claiming that they would do the implementation faster.
1. Middle Management has no idea on how to run Projects
2. Senior Management does not know what is happening in Project
3. Employees are treated like slaves by Middle Management
Advice to Management
1. Stop Micro-Management. Your employees are smarter and more responsible than you
2. Listen to employees - Start listening. You will need to be coached on that
3. Treat everybody equal (irrespective of Gender, race, country or new-comer or long-timer)
4. Communicate to your team at right time the right information
5. Respect long-timer. They were with you during ups and downs
6. Introspect about your attrition rate. it is worse than industry average
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?