Logic Information Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Logic Information Systems Reviews

Updated May 28, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • You will get opportunities to learn other retail modules (in 7 reviews)

• Managers are highly experienced in the Oracle Retail Implementation field so you are learning from the best of the best in the industry (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance is little bad here being a smaller organization employee utilization is very high (in 3 reviews)

• People there go from consultants to partners without having to following the career path because they are friends of the upper management (in 3 reviews)

"Great Company to work for!"

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company is very supportive of their employees and try to provide the best culture and environment for their employees to work in.

Cons

While it has improved, communication throughout the company still has room for improvement.

Jun 4, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you first and foremost for all of your contributions over the past 5+ years. We appreciate hearing your feedback. We are listening, we will continue to work on improving communication within... More

"A very positive experience"

Current Employee - Director of Recruiting in Inver Grove Heights, MN
    Current Employee - Director of Recruiting in Inver Grove Heights, MN

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity to grow and achieve more

Cons

Growing and learning opportunities are being developed

Jun 5, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for providing your feedback. You are correct, since this posting we have hired a Performance and Training Manager who has made a huge impact on growing our training offerings. We hope you... More

3. "Good Place to grow"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Chennai (India)

Pros

Nice place to learn as well as grow.

Cons

No cons as of now.

Jul 13, 2017 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your role. We are sharing your feedback with our Logic India Executive Leadership. Thank you for taking the time to share your thought.

"Needs to improve"

Current Employee - Middle Management
    Current Employee - Middle Management

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time

Pros

Multi-cultural, good offices, great colleagues

Cons

No training, lack of performance appraisal, no career path, no mentoring.

Advice to Management

Listen more and ACT.
    Change the way management interacts with employees.

5. "Good work place"

Pros

* You will get onsite opportunities.
    * Good Salary Offer.
    * good Work Culture.

Cons

Roles and Responsibilities may very.

Jan 27, 2017 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your thought. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We value your input.

6. "Solutions Architect"

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time

Pros

Flexibility, carreer growth possibilities, nice environment to work. The company invests in training and also good benefits, specially for management level.

Cons

Too much travelling, but it is how business and technical consultancy works. Sometimes it is impossible to do it differently, and also depends on the projects.

Advice to Management

Keep investing on people, but trying to balance better work and personal life for the travelling consultants.

Dec 26, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your thought. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your role. We are sharing your feedback with the Logic India Executive Leadership.

7. "Logic is a fine place to learn and grow, professionally and individually."

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined Logic as a fresher. I have been here for over year now.
    In my opinion, Logic is a great platform to start and build your career. They are focused on Oracle Retail products and direct their resources well to build expertise in their domain.
    In this time, I have found opportunities to learn and grow, professionally and as a person. They train the resources both technically with latest technologies and functionally with best industry practices.
    With focus on retail domain, one can find chances here to explore different ways to approach and manage businesses; all what goes behind the scenes from one biggest retailers all over the world. Over time, one can build expertise in retail domain and oracle products.
    It offers flexibility to try new things and push your limits, work out of your comfort zone. Thus you learn.
    People here are jolly and supportive. If you love brainstorming ideas and rigorous discussions, then Logic is the place.

Cons

Logic purely focuses on Oracle Retail products. If you wish to build knowledge on alternate domains, you can take from experiences here and correlate them. It is not much of a con. Logic is expanding its focus from Oracle products, initiating in house additions to existing products to serve the industry needs better.

Advice to Management

In time, I would want to see Logic building monopoly on Oracle Retail products. We can surely do this, with experience and expertise on hand. Initiating in house additions to serve industry requirements.
    Further, with things in place, venture unexplored domains, Oracle products cater.

Nov 22, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

8. "Extended work family"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I moved to this jobs with a lot of apprehensions in my mind. However once I was here, I quickly became part of the Logic family. The work atmosphere is very friendly. All the seniors in the organization are very approachable and you can get queries and issues addressed easily.

Work wise, it is a sincere team of people which works hard. No office politics here stemming from protecting turfs or vested interests. Everyone will speak their mind and get over with it.
    Logic is not a very big organization so everyone knows everyone else.

Everyday, I look forward to coming to the office as it gives me a chance to interact with people with varied experiences and backgrounds.

Cons

The organization has already started initiatives towards becoming a more process oriented organization so I will not really call it a con but a work in progress.

Advice to Management

None at this point of time.

Oct 4, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

9. "Great Company to Kick Start your Carrer"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems (More than a year)

Pros

Great start for a fresher who wants to make career in Oracle Retail.
    Very Good pay hike .
    Very good in terms of knowledge transfer from peers, leads and even managers.

Cons

Range of opportunities are limited.
    Lot of Politics at manager level ( And they are even so dumb, that can't even hide it from down the ladder).

Advice to Management

Take the new office ASAP, we are loosing patience now.
    As i believe a teams performance and growth depends upon the person who is leading them ;make sure that people who are given promotions deserve it, not just by favoritism

Jul 25, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

"I have been working as Associate Consultant."

Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

-Excellent learning opportunities.
    -Encouraging environment.
    -Growth is good.

Cons

- Difficult to maintain proper work life balance as utilization is very high.

May 3, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for growing with Logic! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We value your input. We will be sharing your feedback with our Executive Leadership.