Logic Information Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Logic Information Systems Reviews

Updated May 2, 2018

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Managers are highly experienced in the Oracle Retail Implementation field so you are learning from the best of the best in the industry (in 9 reviews)

• Provides a platform to transformation career path from one technology to another through cross skilling and very good work life balance (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons according to me (in 4 reviews)

• Logic purely focuses on Oracle Retail products (in 4 reviews)

1. "Developer"

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time

Pros

Good Company to work. Nice Exposure

Cons

There are no cons according to me

Mar 12, 2018 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your thought. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your role. We are sharing your feedback with our Logic India Executive Leadership.

"Consultant"

I worked at Logic Information Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good people feels like friendly and Family environment.

Cons

Improper Management rules and policies
    No Open decision making and transparency
    Internal dept politics
    Low on salary and hike benefits
    No proper guidance from senior level management
    No opportunities on other domains, company only works on oracle retail enhancement works

Advice to Management

Please don't be single biased and form opinion on some people.
    Provide new opportunities to new people so that they also can grow along with company and advance in career.

Apr 16, 2018 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time while working at our Logic India office. Your feedback has been sent to our Executive Leaders for their review. Best of luck to you in your future... More

3. "review on logic as an employee"

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time

Pros

Good place to work and learn

Cons

No cons as of now. Things are going good

Nov 19, 2017 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your role. We are sharing your feedback with our Logic India Executive Leadership. Thank you for taking the time to share your thought.

4. "Associate Consultant"

Former Employee - Associate Consultant
    Former Employee - Associate Consultant

I worked at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Rigorous training, which will be helpful as a beginner but does not fell like a professional one which most people expect. Exposure to Retail Industry and oracle retail.In India Bangalore office has got more benefits in terms of space and facilities compared to Chennai office.

Cons

Logic has 2 offices in India - Chennai/Bangalore. Bangalore office is a recent one and has huge space compared to Chennai, also Bangalore office has more facilities such as office canteen, Gym, TT inside the tech park. Does not provide proper transportation facilities for employees working in night shifts. Not much professional treatment for employees. Be self learning once assigned to projects as you wont be having much help which is common to expect.

Advice to Management

Give professional treatment to employees even for freshers. Provide proper transportation facilities for people working in night shifts rather than giving only one way trip and also provide canteen facilities for people working in night shifts in Chennai.

Oct 10, 2017 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

5. "No Job Security, Not good for Freshers(Logic India)"

I worked at Logic Information Systems full-time

Pros

- Good HR Polices
    - you will get salary on time.
    -If u r relative of any manager then u don't have to do anything, you will get less work, high hike and opportunity to work on project.

Cons

-No opportunities for freshers, they will ruin your life in the name of training and you will not get chance to work on any project 1-2 years
    - Micro Managing
    -Full of politics
    -Manager doesn't have idea how to manage team.
    - Poor Management
    - False Promises

Advice to Management

don't ruin employees career.

Sep 21, 2017 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your thought. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time while working at our Logic India office. Logic values every employee and we take constructive... More

6. "Good Place to grow"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Chennai (India)

Pros

Nice place to learn as well as grow.

Cons

No cons as of now.

Jul 13, 2017 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

7. "Good work place"

Pros

* You will get onsite opportunities.
    * Good Salary Offer.
    * good Work Culture.

Cons

Roles and Responsibilities may very.

Jan 27, 2017 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your thought. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We value your input.

"Needs to improve"

Current Employee - Middle Management
    Current Employee - Middle Management

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time

Pros

Multi-cultural, good offices, great colleagues

Cons

No training, lack of performance appraisal, no career path, no mentoring.

Advice to Management

Listen more and ACT.
    Change the way management interacts with employees.

9. "Solutions Architect"

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time

Pros

Flexibility, carreer growth possibilities, nice environment to work. The company invests in training and also good benefits, specially for management level.

Cons

Too much travelling, but it is how business and technical consultancy works. Sometimes it is impossible to do it differently, and also depends on the projects.

Advice to Management

Keep investing on people, but trying to balance better work and personal life for the travelling consultants.

Dec 26, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your thought. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your role. We are sharing your feedback with the Logic India Executive Leadership.

10. "Logic is a fine place to learn and grow, professionally and individually."

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined Logic as a fresher. I have been here for over year now.
    In my opinion, Logic is a great platform to start and build your career. They are focused on Oracle Retail products and direct their resources well to build expertise in their domain.
    In this time, I have found opportunities to learn and grow, professionally and as a person. They train the resources both technically with latest technologies and functionally with best industry practices.
    With focus on retail domain, one can find chances here to explore different ways to approach and manage businesses; all what goes behind the scenes from one biggest retailers all over the world. Over time, one can build expertise in retail domain and oracle products.
    It offers flexibility to try new things and push your limits, work out of your comfort zone. Thus you learn.
    People here are jolly and supportive. If you love brainstorming ideas and rigorous discussions, then Logic is the place.

Cons

Logic purely focuses on Oracle Retail products. If you wish to build knowledge on alternate domains, you can take from experiences here and correlate them. It is not much of a con. Logic is expanding its focus from Oracle products, initiating in house additions to existing products to serve the industry needs better.

Advice to Management

In time, I would want to see Logic building monopoly on Oracle Retail products. We can surely do this, with experience and expertise on hand. Initiating in house additions to serve industry requirements.
    Further, with things in place, venture unexplored domains, Oracle products cater.

Nov 22, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition