Logic Information Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Logic Information Systems Reviews

Updated May 28, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • You will get opportunities to learn other retail modules (in 7 reviews)

• Managers are highly experienced in the Oracle Retail Implementation field so you are learning from the best of the best in the industry (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance is little bad here being a smaller organization employee utilization is very high (in 3 reviews)

• People there go from consultants to partners without having to following the career path because they are friends of the upper management (in 3 reviews)

"Software Engineer"

Current Employee - I Am Working As ORPOS Consultant in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - I Am Working As ORPOS Consultant in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Excellent Growth Opportunity
    -Less Political environment
    -Rewarding and encouraging environment
    -Exponential learning and Onsite opportunity
    -Excellent management structure

Cons

-Work life balance is little bad here being a smaller organization employee utilization is very high .

Feb 19, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your role. We are sharing your feedback with our Logic India Executive Leadership. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

"India office - Best avoided"

I worked at Logic Information Systems full-time

Pros

One year after I quit, am yet to find a single good reason to have joined this company in India. If someone else finds some pros, please let me know!

Cons

The management is thoroughly unprofessional and the company is run according to the whims and fancies of senior management. They have no concern for employees.

Advice to Management

The best course of action given the circumstances is to shut shop, or run the organization professionally by brining in outside management. Given the latter is not going to happen, consider the former option.

Mar 22, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time while working at our Logic India office. Your feedback has been sent to our Executive Leaders for their review. Best of luck to you in your future... More

3. "Good company"

Current Employee - Associate in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Associate in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

Good hikes,work culture,exposure,benefits,perks,compensation ,work life balance

Cons

none,nothing much,can be more flexible

Advice to Management

none

Feb 15, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for growing with Logic! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

4. "The best company I worked in my career"

Current Employee - Oracle Retail Consultant
    Current Employee - Oracle Retail Consultant

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I work at Logic in Brazil and reading the reviews I am utterly convinced that the CEO's mindset is disseminated worldwide. Logic knows how to keep its employees motivated and clearly adopts a "win-win" culture, at the end of the day you rest your head on the pillow knowing that you worked a lot but it worth.

The company provides everything you need to do a good job, you work on demand, on your own pace (since you can manage it) and depending on your position you can work at home most part of the time, if not, probably you will be traveling a lot (if it doesn't fit for you, let the others aware of it in advance because you really need to travel). Overall, you can balance quality of life and work.

Logic has less burocracy when compared to other companies. You can easily have straight conversations with your managers without worries.

Regardless the lack of an induction process (at least at the place where I work), the company invests in trainning and specific knowledges of your interest.

The company is located in top notch neighborhoods in every city I went to, thus, you have a nice neighborhood to settle down if you are moving or traveling frequently.

It is definitely a good place to work, to improve your career and meet nice people!

I disagree with past opinions saying you have to be friend of your manager in order to get a raise. In general, if you do a good job you will get it, the problems are the politics, which happen in the same scale of other companies.

Cons

Doing business internationally is complicated, so, this is a perspective from a spot, not a worldwide overview:

- Most of the managers were IT focused professionals who were promoted to a people management focused position without specific training, this is a problem because often we can see awesome architects in a "wrong" place trying to manage a team.

- Sometimes a transition between projects (working with different managers) doesn't happen smoothly. Specially if you are good, your boss will try to hold you with him, even if your choice is to learn something new and work with different people. Be aware if you want to face something new and get out of your comfort zone, otherwise you can get "stuck" to the same project. Again, that depend on the culture and a lot of extras are envolved but I could see this problem often at Logic when compared to past experiences.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great job! This "win-win" mindset and making your employees feeling like a partner instead of a regular employee are the best choices in order to deliver an outstanding job (as you're delivering) and keep everybody motivated. It is not easy to manage a company worldwide but focus on maintaining the structure and promoting the right people, those ones who run the business. The small sized company feeling makes Logic unique!

Americans and Indians in general know how to do business, make a company profitable and the most important one: changing people's life! Don't lose it!

Feb 4, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

"Best Company to Work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture is first and foremost at Logic, which could be the biggest reason to join the organization. Senior leadership does everything they can to make every employee happy and come to work excited. They are also HIGHLY visible every single day, including the CEO. Offices are open floor plans, so no corner offices for the senior leadership. They sit all over the building and amongst all of the different teams in their departments. Managers are highly experienced in the Oracle Retail Implementation field so you are learning from the best of the best in the industry.

Entry-level jobs are filled on personality and fit, which makes your coworkers unique and inspiring. Logic’s Training and Development team can (and will) teach you what you need to know to perform the job at the company, but you have to bring personality and drive every day to be great at it.

Logic bombards you with perks and swag, are always looking to improve employee benefits, and just takes unbelievable care of their own in general. Promotions are everywhere, so the opportunities are endless. Logic provides you the onsite opportunity if you are fit to perform so.
    Work wise, Hike wise, Environment wise I am totally satisfied and more than happy to be an employee of Logic Information System.

All the Joiners are welcome to a company that you will consider it as a family once steps in.

Cons

Bangalore office location can be at some good place, Where connectivity is not an issue.

Advice to Management

1)Health Insurance should include parents also for bachelors.
    2)Bangalore Office location can be at some good place.
    3)Can expand the services by developing own retail software products.

Jan 10, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

"I'm loving it :-)"

Current Employee - Karnataka in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Karnataka in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This workplace provides you a great opportunity to learn and share your knowledge for those who are focused in Oracle Retail. Team members are very co-operative and energetic. You will get opportunities to learn other retail modules.

Cons

It would be great if they improve office amenities in Bangalore facility.

Advice to Management

Expecting flexibility in Leave Policies. For example, leaves for the year can be credited in employee's account in the beginning of the year itself. This will help both parties.

Jan 7, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

7. "I'm loving it :-)"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This workplace provides you a great opportunity to learn and share your knowledge for those who are focused in Oracle Retail. Team members are very co-operative and energetic. You will get new challenges to work with and nice opportunities to learn other retail modules.

Cons

It would be great if they improve office amenities in Bangalore facility.

8. "Good for Short time Journey"

I worked at Logic Information Systems full-time

Pros

1) Logic will keep most of its employees busy if they knows the product best .
    2) Good salary
    3) No one can talk to you if you are good in any of the modules.

Cons

1) No value for the employees here
    2) Employees are treated like a kid here specifically for those who joined this company as a Fresher.
    3) I have waited for 3+ years for the management to hear my feelings.
    4) Even client will go smooth on your words but not your manager.
    5) No respect for employees

Advice to Management

If you are not listening to your own employees concerns then they will make their own decisions like I did. I Quit !

Happy ending

Jan 10, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

"Great place to work in."

Current Employee - Manager - Talent Acquisition in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Manager - Talent Acquisition in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Being a Consulting company there is tremendous opportunity for every employee to showcase their talent. Personally, I have had a lot of new learning in the Process followed at Logic. Hiring for the Retail domain has been challenging, exciting and rewarding. Opportunity for freshers and lateral hires are more or less balanced. A great place to work in for anyone who is very focused in Oracle Retail.

Cons

With the number of employee count on the rise, a new office facility for Bangalore would be an advantage.

Advice to Management

Expanding into an additional domain can help in creating a balance in the long run.

Logic Information Systems Response

Dec 17, 2015 – Talent Management Representative (US)

We are so fortunate to have you join our global team. We look forward to continuing to grow Logic together!

10. "Nice Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Learning Experience. Helpful peers across the globe. Very Rewarding Company.

Cons

Lots of Travel. Work-Life balance is a challenge.

Logic Information Systems Response

Jan 13, 2016 – Talent Management Representative (US)

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We love to hear from our employees all over the globe!