Logic Information Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Logic Information Systems Reviews

Updated May 28, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • You will get opportunities to learn other retail modules (in 7 reviews)

• Managers are highly experienced in the Oracle Retail Implementation field so you are learning from the best of the best in the industry (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance is little bad here being a smaller organization employee utilization is very high (in 3 reviews)

• People there go from consultants to partners without having to following the career path because they are friends of the upper management (in 3 reviews)

"Excellent place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Logic is a right place to show case your talent as an individual contributor
    2. It has a great team to work with and gives good growth opportunities.
    3. The team here is young and energetic
    4. Get chances to work with latest technologies
    5. A lot of recruitment effort is put in to hire the consultants with the right skills
    6. Employee are treated as assets of the organization and investment is done on frequent training to enhance their skills
    7. Compensation is above industry average.

Cons

I don't see any major issues till date.

Areas of improvement,
    1. Provide a good cafeteria
    2. Office infrastructure can be improved
    3. Brand building is very much required, as Logic deserves !

Dec 16, 2015 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your role. We are sharing your feedback with our Logic India Executive Leadership. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

"Good place to grow and enhance your knowledge"

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time

Pros

Work Satisfaction.
    Work life balance.
    Flexible working hours.
    Growth in career.

Cons

Average Salaries.
    Very less HR activities.
    Consider views of employees too.

Advice to Management

Few changes in senior management will help the company grow better.
    Diversifying in other domains will create more opportunities and will be a plus point to the company.

Dec 16, 2015 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for growing with Logic! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

3. "Good Company to grow"

Current Employee - Consultant in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Chennai (India)

Pros

Compensation, Work culture, Training and development

Cons

Nothing to be highlighted as i personally feel comfortable

Advice to Management

NA

Nov 13, 2015 – Talent Management Representative

4. "Logic Information Systems-Business consultant"

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time

Pros

Company provides you a great work life balance

Cons

Difficult to get a salary hike

Nov 13, 2015 – Talent Management Representative

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is wonderful to hear that you have balance in both your personal and professional life! Can I please encourage you to speak with your... More

5. "Someone needs to Direct the Directors"

I worked at Logic Information Systems full-time

Pros

Nice President of the company.

Cons

The Directors aren't really directing. They are hiding behind the people who are doing the real work. Have no idea how they got promoted to these positions. I have been on different projects and they are all the same.

Advice to Management

Look at the skill level of who you are promoting. Look at who is really doing the work. They got their promotions not by intelligence but by favoritism.

Nov 14, 2015 – Talent Management Representative

It is unfortunate that you are making such a general statement about “all” of our Directors. When Logic promotes a team member into a leadership role there are many competency areas we assess. I wish... More

"Logic Information Systems India - A disgusting company. Absolutely no corporate culture and ethics"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Chennai (India)

Pros

Exactly the same as reviewed by a former employee - butt kissing.

Don't worry about skill sets, knowledge, expertise etc. You don't have to learn Java to survive here, instead learn Jalra (an unique skill of pleasing the boss) and you will have a great future here.

Cons

Never ever try to put your skill to work, it will back fire you and you will be branded ''incompetent''.

Advice to Management

Advice is for people who will make some efforts for betterment. This kirana company is a hopeless one any advice will be like blowing a conch to the ears of a deaf.

Jun 4, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time while working at our Logic India office. Your feedback has been sent to our Executive Leaders for their review. Best of luck to you in your future... More

"Nice place to learn and earn if one has what it takes"

Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Karachi (Bolivia)
    Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Karachi (Bolivia)

I worked at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Environment, Team mates and the attitude, one simply need to be all charged up all the times to get into the action and action is every where

Cons

Opportunities to explore, the more one gets involved more the environment t unveil itself

Advice to Management

Training opportunities should not be decision of regional management it should come from the top

Jun 4, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

We are sorry to hear that you are no longer a part of Logic. We had some difficulty in understanding your feedback. We would love to hear from you so we can gain a better understanding of the... More

"2 Decades(Years) of Tragedy"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)

I worked at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Most of the employees are emotionally attached to the company, but I don't know the reason why it so?
    Company have good MD but people working under him are THE WORST in the world. MONEY is the main reason for the people working over there.

Cons

Once you joined that company, u shouldn't think about self respect, dignity and all..... If u r ready to lose all those things then u can join.HR Directors: doesn't know how to treat the employees but used to speak like a KING without knowing anything.You first frame a proper HR policies at least give a try. When you are speaking to someone, first listen to their words then speak. Simply don't start to speak something because that is the only thing u know.Delivery Directors: should have proper communication skills first. They itself without having those skills, simply advising others to improve it. Like this, there are so many posts, no one know what to do? People growing truly based on skills, it is acceptable. If you are there, except work you have to do so many things. First thing: You should accept everything told by ur manager by simply shaking ur head like a buffalooooo. Please grow up people. There are so many opportunities outside.
    Actually I want to write a comments like this but I am not interested. So

It is very good company with skillful people everywhere. I wanted to work for the same company lifetime. Even if it is possible, I will order my children and grand child to join the same company.

Advice to Management

Just simple give proper positions to proper people. And everyone do your work properly don't interfere with others

Jun 4, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time in our Logic India office. Your feedback has been sent to our Executive Leaders for their review. Best of luck to you in your future role.

"Good Company to Work For."

Current Employee - Business Consultant in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Business Consultant in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1 Growing Company. 2. Best HR policies. 3. Good Compensation 4. Good Projects. 5. Good Higher Management

Cons

Some Time your relation with the Higher management is consider more important then the performance.

Jun 4, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

"Logic? only in the name. A sure shot career destroyer."

Current Employee - Mid Level
    Current Employee - Mid Level

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Compensation and minimal work pressure. With this they are able to manage workforce. Lateral hirings are very rare. About 80% are freshers recruited and trained. Will be good for people who doesn't care about self esteem.

Cons

People who worked in a professional environment before can get easily annoyed by the level of mediocrity the management displays. Etiquette is 100% absent. Since most of the employees are hired as freshers they don't mind bullying by their team leads and will learn to accept the disrespectful culture.

Career Path - an entry level Trainee as well the Senior Manager/Director will do the same job. There is difference in only the designation and compensation. There will be no value addition personally. The environment is so mediocre that it will make you dumb in a course of time.

Awful HR policies and unfriendly HR department headed by a direction less Director. You will find more attrition in HR dept than rest of the departments. Just one day leave per month (not bothered about going against the Govt Labour norms)

Advice to Management

Respect your employees. People don't have any interest to initiate anything.

Stop favouritism and politics - Some employees that you believe to be talented/awesome are some serious cartoons.

Jun 4, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We would like to hear from you. As you know Logic has an open door policy and our Executive Leaders are very open to hearing how they can... More