Logic Information Systems Software Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
Logic Information Systems CEO and Co-Founder Bill Szlaius
Bill Szlaius

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • You will get opportunities to learn other retail modules (in 7 reviews)

• Managers are highly experienced in the Oracle Retail Implementation field so you are learning from the best of the best in the industry (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance is little bad here being a smaller organization employee utilization is very high (in 3 reviews)

• People there go from consultants to partners without having to following the career path because they are friends of the upper management (in 3 reviews)

"I have been working as Associate Consultant."

Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

-Excellent learning opportunities.
    -Encouraging environment.
    -Growth is good.

Cons

- Difficult to maintain proper work life balance as utilization is very high.

May 3, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for growing with Logic! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We value your input. We will be sharing your feedback with our Executive Leadership.

"Best Company to Work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture is first and foremost at Logic, which could be the biggest reason to join the organization. Senior leadership does everything they can to make every employee happy and come to work excited. They are also HIGHLY visible every single day, including the CEO. Offices are open floor plans, so no corner offices for the senior leadership. They sit all over the building and amongst all of the different teams in their departments. Managers are highly experienced in the Oracle Retail Implementation field so you are learning from the best of the best in the industry.

Entry-level jobs are filled on personality and fit, which makes your coworkers unique and inspiring. Logic’s Training and Development team can (and will) teach you what you need to know to perform the job at the company, but you have to bring personality and drive every day to be great at it.

Logic bombards you with perks and swag, are always looking to improve employee benefits, and just takes unbelievable care of their own in general. Promotions are everywhere, so the opportunities are endless. Logic provides you the onsite opportunity if you are fit to perform so.
    Work wise, Hike wise, Environment wise I am totally satisfied and more than happy to be an employee of Logic Information System.

All the Joiners are welcome to a company that you will consider it as a family once steps in.

Cons

Bangalore office location can be at some good place, Where connectivity is not an issue.

Advice to Management

1)Health Insurance should include parents also for bachelors.
    2)Bangalore Office location can be at some good place.
    3)Can expand the services by developing own retail software products.

Jan 10, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your role. We are sharing your feedback with our Logic India Executive Leadership. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

"2 Decades(Years) of Tragedy"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Chennai (India)

I worked at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Most of the employees are emotionally attached to the company, but I don't know the reason why it so?
    Company have good MD but people working under him are THE WORST in the world. MONEY is the main reason for the people working over there.

Cons

Once you joined that company, u shouldn't think about self respect, dignity and all..... If u r ready to lose all those things then u can join.HR Directors: doesn't know how to treat the employees but used to speak like a KING without knowing anything.You first frame a proper HR policies at least give a try. When you are speaking to someone, first listen to their words then speak. Simply don't start to speak something because that is the only thing u know.Delivery Directors: should have proper communication skills first. They itself without having those skills, simply advising others to improve it. Like this, there are so many posts, no one know what to do? People growing truly based on skills, it is acceptable. If you are there, except work you have to do so many things. First thing: You should accept everything told by ur manager by simply shaking ur head like a buffalooooo. Please grow up people. There are so many opportunities outside.
    Actually I want to write a comments like this but I am not interested. So

It is very good company with skillful people everywhere. I wanted to work for the same company lifetime. Even if it is possible, I will order my children and grand child to join the same company.

Advice to Management

Just simple give proper positions to proper people. And everyone do your work properly don't interfere with others

Jun 4, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time in our Logic India office. Your feedback has been sent to our Executive Leaders for their review. Best of luck to you in your future role.