Logic Information Systems "opportunities to learn" Reviews | Glassdoor

Logic Information Systems Employee Reviews about "opportunities to learn"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Logic is a fine place to learn and grow, professionally and individually."

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined Logic as a fresher. I have been here for over year now.
    In my opinion, Logic is a great platform to start and build your career. They are focused on Oracle Retail products and direct their resources well to build expertise in their domain.
    In this time, I have found opportunities to learn and grow, professionally and as a person. They train the resources both technically with latest technologies and functionally with best industry practices.
    With focus on retail domain, one can find chances here to explore different ways to approach and manage businesses; all what goes behind the scenes from one biggest retailers all over the world. Over time, one can build expertise in retail domain and oracle products.
    It offers flexibility to try new things and push your limits, work out of your comfort zone. Thus you learn.
    People here are jolly and supportive. If you love brainstorming ideas and rigorous discussions, then Logic is the place.

Cons

Logic purely focuses on Oracle Retail products. If you wish to build knowledge on alternate domains, you can take from experiences here and correlate them. It is not much of a con. Logic is expanding its focus from Oracle products, initiating in house additions to existing products to serve the industry needs better.

Advice to Management

In time, I would want to see Logic building monopoly on Oracle Retail products. We can surely do this, with experience and expertise on hand. Initiating in house additions to serve industry requirements.
    Further, with things in place, venture unexplored domains, Oracle products cater.

Nov 22, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your role. We are sharing your feedback with our Logic India Executive Leadership. Thank you for taking the time to share your thought.

"I have been working as Associate Consultant."

Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

-Excellent learning opportunities.
    -Encouraging environment.
    -Growth is good.

Cons

- Difficult to maintain proper work life balance as utilization is very high.

May 3, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

Thank you for growing with Logic! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We value your input. We will be sharing your feedback with our Executive Leadership.

3. "Consultant"

Pros

The company provides opportunities to learn new businesses, processes and systems. It also provides opportunities for people to give their input to create positive change within the company.

Cons

Being spread out geographically can be challenging, as you have to use calls and screen shares versus in person meetings.

Advice to Management

Continue to put the consultants first. Treating people well is a key enable for them to provide excellent service and results to our clients. I think we currently do a good job at this and believe it will continue.

Logic Information Systems Response

Mar 29, 2016 – Talent Management Representative (US)

Thank you for growing with Logic! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We value your input and your ability to provide specific examples of areas we can continue to improve... More

4. "I'm loving it :-)"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This workplace provides you a great opportunity to learn and share your knowledge for those who are focused in Oracle Retail. Team members are very co-operative and energetic. You will get new challenges to work with and nice opportunities to learn other retail modules.

Cons

It would be great if they improve office amenities in Bangalore facility.

"I'm loving it :-)"

Current Employee - Karnataka in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Karnataka in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This workplace provides you a great opportunity to learn and share your knowledge for those who are focused in Oracle Retail. Team members are very co-operative and energetic. You will get opportunities to learn other retail modules.

Cons

It would be great if they improve office amenities in Bangalore facility.

Advice to Management

Expecting flexibility in Leave Policies. For example, leaves for the year can be credited in employee's account in the beginning of the year itself. This will help both parties.

Jan 7, 2016 – Manager - Talent Acquisition

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your role. We are sharing your feedback with our Logic India Executive Leadership. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

"great place to work"

Current Employee - Business Consultant in Bloomington, MN
    Current Employee - Business Consultant in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Logic Information Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership is very transparent with upcoming projects, and details on current projects. When between clients, or on the bench, there are usually fun and interesting projects to work on, whether learning opportunities, playing around with new software, etc. You'll never be bored.

Cons

401K: Up to 3% 401k company match is based on company performance, and is done as a lump sum after year-end. Logic would be doing themselves and employees a much better service by tying company performance to bonuses instead of retirement benefits.

Jun 5, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

We are so happy to hear that you are experiencing some of the values that Logic strives to uphold. We appreciate you addressing your concerns in regards to the 401k company match. Outside of the... More

"Good Learning"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Pros

Experienced professionals in niche Oracle Retail space
    Flexibility and autonomy granted as long as you get your work done
    Good learning opportunities so far
    Friendly coworkers

Cons

Benefits (e.g. retirement, tuition reimbursement) weren't as gracious as I was used to but that's to be expected coming from a larger corporate environment to a relatively smaller company. I have noticed they are more efficient with resources which is refreshing.

Advice to Management

Recognize new talent and be careful of those that are just playing politics

Jun 4, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your role and training opportunities here at Logic. Thank you for your constructive feedback. As Logic continues to grow we will continue to look at ways... More