Logic Planet Reviews | Glassdoor

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Logic Planet President Sudhir Varma
Sudhir Varma

"Worst employer ever! stay away, total scam!!"

Former Employee - Software Engineer
    Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Logic Planet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None, i wish I could no star.

Cons

Don't pay on time. delay for months. Bad business practices can't speak of.

Advice to Management

Stop scamming

"I worked at Logic Planet almost a year"

Pros

It was recommended by one my friend so i joined ...worst consultancy...do not join this..i suffered a lot because of this consultancy..NOT recommend at all....wish i can give Rating in MINUS...

Cons

No proper marketing..do not have proper contacts......no pay on time...

Advice to Management

change your employee from new jersey

"You wonder why they have so many H1B applications with out any direct clients?"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

I worked at Logic Planet (More than a year)

Pros

Scheduled pay (Bi weekly). This is the only positive i can think of although it is reduced amount

Cons

HR doesn't respond to your calls or mails if they are holding your bonus money for any reason. (LP offer you to pay some money out of your salary as bonus and everyone think it is great idea). You wonder why they put adds in big portals for new H1B petitions?
    They apply lot of H1s, do all the paper work internally instead of going with attorney, and charge filing fee of $$. If you are picked up in lottery, you are screwed. you are free to find your job by looking job portals. If you are not picked up in lottery, they can keep the filing fee $$ and return some of your H1B fee

Advice to Management

Wake up. Consultants are not dumb these days. Follow up with all promises you are guys are making upfront

"Waste of time and money"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Edison, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Edison, NJ

I worked at Logic Planet full-time

Pros

Bi weekly payments but less than what you agreed upon

Cons

Missed tax filings by employer on behalf of employees, letters from irs, paying several fines, un paid bonus for years and stupid management

Advice to Management

Respond to the calls of employees when they need. Not when you need.

"WORST COMPANY"

Former Employee - Informatica ETL Developer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Informatica ETL Developer in Atlanta, GA

Pros

they were paying on time when i was on job

Cons

Ok here is my story. i joined logic planet when i got my opt. this company filled my H1B. some how i got RFE and they replied to RFE but later on, it took longer than 90 days. i was keep checking online and it shows Pending.By this time, My opt got over so i joined school and my job contract also got over.so i started marketing from them.later after sometime this guy from india called me and told me that you have to left the consultancy ( why bec i have no opt anymore) .i got pissed and no choice i joined another consultancy.i got job and also applied for CPT. school told me that your status is changed so that mean i got H1B.i called them right away and asked this people to look into it, they said ya you got an H1B and they asked for letter from USCIS.i keep calling those people for H1B approval copy and they keep making up a story..like i have no update..lawyer know..all this..almost 3 months..several emails, calls..and no response.i faced very hard time because of this people..every single day i suffer because this people.NEVER EVER GO TO THIS CONSULTANCY ..this people only care for there benefits..they do not care about your situation...once they find out you are not important..they will start ignoring u and will kick u out..i got my family based green card few months ago but i learnt my lesson.

Advice to Management

Change your attitude towards consultant because sooner or later you will face big problem..

"Worse place to work as a employee"

Current Employee - Recruiter Sales in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Recruiter Sales in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Logic Planet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nothing a person can remember

Cons

worse training given by them
    no body knows anything about the recruitment process still try to fight for it
    for the owner all the employees are slaves on whom he can shout whenever he wants
    the owner needs to learn how to behave and talk which he lacks a lot.
    always money minded organization, even for less then a dollar they will die like anything.
    In short they need employees who can work like hell, don't ask for any salary, and before one day of the salary they can ask you to leave without any reason. If human resource people ever did a survey on them they will definitely sue them.
    one should never opt this company after college or for a job change, as its not all worth to get added in your resume.
    they force their employees to do all the ill-legal things after taking their certificates.

Advice to Management

develop some knowledge and communication skills.

"working with Logic Planet is a Wastage of days/months/years"

Current Employee - Manager in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Manager in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Logic Planet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nothing. In logic planet one can gain nothing except zest to leave this firm ASAP. One only gains guilt that why he/she joined this firm and signed the offer letter.
    Logic planet is one of the pathetic firms to which one can come across. One can think to join L.P if and only if he wants to waste some days/months/years of his career life.
    one can go nowhere after joining this place.... Just like the owner of this firm one can only gain fake and useless attitude of not knowing anything and still showing idioticness.

Cons

Everything.
    From top to toe. Of-course will not include the innocent employees who are brainwashed and brought in the company giving fake promises.
    Will warn all the employees for one thing that remember this company can make u work on anything irrespective for what you were hired and will ask you to perform. then if you don't they will ask you to leave one day before the salary comes. Its their usual behavior with each and every employee. L.P is so much worse that even a kid can manage better things. The owner is having Zero Maturity in terms of business and 24x7 he is crying for money and his personal life... for which he insults his employees like anything. he is not atall suitable to be even a lead or a manager. pathetic leadership skills. the person is wasting his money... better he should sit athome and employee someone else to run the firm. or first go to a management school and learn how things work in a business.

Advice to Management

either shut the firm or send the owner to a business school to make him learn the a,b,c's of business. Also it would be advisable for him to join some manners class too.
    to the top management... you all are best people who came here by misfortune. Better leave the firm... you are best management group who stuck with an illiterate. please care for your future ASAP.
    To all the managers would: you all are equally capable to do anything... you don't need any idiot to rule you showing the power of money. As in today's world everyone knows earning money isn't a big thing... but being a slave by killing your self respect and doing the work for which you aren't hired for is a bigger thing.

9. "Dev"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at Logic Planet (Less than a year)

Pros

None, actually. I joined as the Managing Director of the India office sent a private word through one of his employees on seeing my LinkedIn profile and offered a good rise in salary. I should've suspected the offline communication. He called me on mobile and met me for a coffee instead of a formal interview and assured a safe workplace in addition to good pay. I should've suspected his motives then and there.

Cons

Scary place. Unqualified management and staff. HR is a joke. I should've been careful during the walk-in interview itself. I had to join as I was desperate for a salary hike due to family issues. This company is full of lecherous people and all are related to one another. Local MD is a stalker. Unsafe for women. Three female colleagues and myself suffered and eventually quit the jobs. Beware!!

Advice to Management

Don't use your influence and push yourself into our personal lives. We work for you for salary. Not to offer the boss sexual favours.

"HR Review"

I have been working at Logic Planet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

No pros till now I know about.

Cons

Not at all cooperative to other employees.

Advice to Management

Improve HR

11. "Accounts executive"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

Has good professional environment. It's a growing company.

Cons

Don't have festive bonus and transport facility.