Logic20/20 Reviews | Glassdoor

3.7
Logic20/20 CEO Christian S. J. O'Meara
Christian S. J. O'Meara

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Great career path within the company and a great open door policy all the way up to the CEO" (in 2 reviews)

• "This leads to a lot of different perspectives within client engagements which ultimately provides a learning experience in itself" (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • "Tons of politics within leadership; many of the leadership team is there because of longevity, not because they are talented or good at what they do:" (in 3 reviews)

• "Our project, in particular, struggled to find the right project management and leadership in the beginning" (in 2 reviews)

1. "Great Career Move"

Current Employee - Senor Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senor Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Having spent a few years with Accenture I understood the world of consulting but from a narrow view. Moving to Logic20/20 has enabled me to be on so many projects, tiger teams and business pursuits that I just couldn't have imagined before.
    For my everyday interest and my long term career, this has definitely been a good move.

Cons

We are nearly always adding more people needs to our projects. What are we doing to keep the standards high?

Advice to Management

Advice?!

2. "Awesome company!!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Logic20/20 truly cares about the growth of its employees and the culture they experience everyday. From individual career managers to "open-door" policies with executives, they understand that the growth of the company is driven by the happiness and development of their staff first and foremost.

Cons

Can't think of anything...it's an awesome place to work!

3. "Iterating Along the Way"

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time

Pros

Doors are open to new ideas, thoughts and suggestions. Culturally open-minded. Employee focused - they care about the individual. Expertise from all levels of the organization. Dedicated, thoughtful, brave, bold and confident. There's a high degree of courage from the leadership; to not only constantly review their positions on major subjects within, but also in their willingness to take intelligent chances, whether in new business, client engagements, or employee programs. They also have enough belief in their own values and ethos as a culture, that they are willing to turn down business they're unable to provide a high degree of quality control to. Technically, they're changing the game in certain areas. They've also hired new talent and their growth outside of the greater Seattle area is accelerating.

Cons

Career management program could use more communication. They’re shoring up gaps in the onboarding programs. Their systems, while being upgraded, lack the sophisticated integration needed for a company of this size and growth curve. Some of this is due to growing so quickly and just not having enough time/staff to tackle as they would like.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward and sending the elevator back down...

4. "A company that greatly cares!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company culture & values. Fantastic communication and transparency

Cons

The workload outweighs the staffing.

"All your eggs in one basket"

Former Employee - Developer in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Developer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When you first start they make you really feel like you made the right decision to join the organization.

Cons

To Logic 20/20's credit they have really maximized the opportunity they have with their clients, but that is only 2. 90-95% of Logic 20/20's revenue comes from 2 customers, T-Mobile & Microsoft and they have a few projects going with Starbucks but that's it.

Advice to Management

You got to expand outside of Seattle based businesses because when this economy changes you're screwed. Or I should say your employees are screwed.

Nov 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Unfortunately, your facts are incorrect. Logic20/20 has a wide variety of clients and numerous buyers within individual accounts... More

6. "Anonymous"

Pros

Intelligent and friendly employees
    Good pay
    Mediocre benefits
    Free snacks and food

Cons

This is the worst company I ever worked for! They will commit to anything and everything to convince clients to get a damn project. The worse part is incompetent senior management and leadership team. They have no vision, no understanding and no support for consultants or recruiters who are heavy lifters here. When project fails due to unrealistic commitments and lack of planning, they use consultants and recruiters as scapegoats and show no mercy. You will be bombarded with criticism in sales meeting whether you want it or not. It’s the culture here. And yet, they will keep consultants and FTE to vote them as best place to work in Seattle. Tow hall meetings and gathering talks of being a part of ‘WE = Family’ culture is scam to lock you in. Stay away if you don’t want to ruin your career.

Advice to Management

Learn some soft skills, such as caring about people you hire-
    Stop deceiving your clients and people. Stop having discriminatory double standard for your senior executives and upper management. And stop pushing people to vote you as the best when you are not.

Oct 24, 2018 – CFO

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Logic20/20 is built around its three values: Drive toward Excellence, Foster a Culture of We, and Act with Integrity. We recently completed... More

7. "Smart consultants - great projects"

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time

Pros

The company has an "in" with Microsoft so the projects are great for consultants. The consultants have a lot of responsibility at each level.

Cons

More training and development is needed.

Advice to Management

More positivity and training.

Oct 23, 2018 – Marketing & PR Specialist

We are so glad you had a positive experience at Logic. And we love getting feedback on our training initiatives. We are working hard to make more training available, and excited about the new... More

8. "You can do better."

Former Employee - Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Analyst in Seattle, WA

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Intelligent people among the consulting ranks who are willing to help you out whenever needed.
    - Flexibility on work hours and working from home at times.
    - Fully paid insurance.
    - Well-stocked kitchen, coffee, etc.
    - Fun company events.

Cons

- Sales team and upper management focus on set-it-and-forget-it type of projects (i.e., pure staff augmentation for Microsoft).
    - Low pay and no paid holidays for folks who are hourly (and a continued push by the company to bring in more hourly vs. salary employees).
    - Managers act more like salespeople than managers of projects.
    - No real training offered – only trainings I saw were through pre-approved online courses, which cost $10-50. That’s a laughable investment in your employees.
    - Incredibly top-heavy company, with way too many managers and directors in a company of ~200 people
    - Promotions are based on how loud you are about all the “great work” you’ve done, so plan to spend 50% of your billable time schmoozing with upper management if you’re looking for a promotion.
    - Let me reiterate on the last point: If you don’t champion yourself on a daily/weekly basis, you will not be promoted, regardless of the quality or quantity of your work.

Advice to Management

Figure out if you want to be known for consulting or for being a body shop for Microsoft.

Aug 2, 2018 – CFO

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Logic20/20 is a rapidly growing company, working with a variety of different companies, where small to large teams are providing value-added... More

"Great Culture!"

Former Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am constantly amazed by what the company does (and has potential to do), and by the culture that has been created here. Coming out of school, I had the expectation that I could not be successful and get to be myself at the same time. I now understand that being myself is my greatest asset and Logic20/20 has greatly fostered this understanding.

Cons

Nothing to complain about here

"Wonderful Firm!!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of helpful people... easily reachable

Cons

None at all!! there is nothing to tell..

Oct 23, 2018 – Marketing & PR Specialist

Thank you for the awesome review! We love hearing your positive outlook.