Logic20/20 Reviews

Updated Jun 26, 2020

3.5
Logic20/20 CEO Christian S. J. O’Meara
Christian S. J. O’Meara
Pros
  • "Great people at entry and mid-level to work with, open office space and free sports tickets(in 9 reviews)

• "Logic is a very fast moving, dynamic, exciting place to work(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Claiming to offer consulting when mostly selling basic staff aug(in 5 reviews)

• "but for a boutique consulting firm in the area, they are right on par with cost(in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Company and Great People!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a company that really cares! Every year ELT asks for feedback and then they actually use it to improve employee satisfaction. The leadership really cares and wants happy, productive employees. It isn't just lip service! Logic is a very fast moving, dynamic, exciting place to work. Lots of great events like: Mariners Game, picnic, semi formal holiday party, monthly happy hours. Good benefits: fully covered insurance, 401K, vacations, paid parking, etc. Nice, modern office in SODO. Most importantly, Logic has the best people that really care about what we do and why we do it. It is about employee and customer satisfaction!

Cons

The only complaint I have is my commute which isn't the company's fault!

February 19, 2020Marketing and PR Specialist

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing your feedback about our leadership and that you feel our company really cares - we do!

2. COVID-19

"Great teams and Great people"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People are fantastic here and that creates great teams. If I need support it’s there. leadership are doing a great job communicating during covid and in general everyone is striving to stay connected in this remote working world. I have risen fast since joining and get rewarded for my efforts.

Cons

If there was anything that could be improved is increasing the number of managers to provide more day to day guidance.

Continue reading
  3. "Great people, enjoy working here, good system of training and advancement with a variety of projects"

4.0
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Career advancement and a lot of autonomy

Cons

Sometimes sales process and territories and focus changes quickly

4. COVID-19

"Good company in unstable times"

4.0

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic team. Great remote work support during this pandemic.

Cons

Since we are all remote, there is sometimes a need to set work boundaries during what would generally be regarded as standard working hours. Maybe we are all just workaholics?

Continue reading

"STOP SUGARCOATING YOUR VALUE AND START TO REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYEES"

Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time

Pros

Cons

1. The pay is way lower than industry standards, I bet there will be a "Our compensation and revenue models are aligned with industry standards." in the review but THAT IS A LIE. I received an offer from a similar-size company with the same position, and the pay was double than Logic. 2. I was put on bench time for 8 months after my previous project ended, meanwhile I was expecting, so our family needed to save up for the newborn. Guess what, the management did not care at all. They kept saying that a project is going to open up, but nothing ever came. 3. The business model is terrible. The turnover rate is enormous. I have probably worked with over half dozens of college-grads, and they all ended up going somewhere else because "I feel Logic lured me in with a job opportunity but did not provide any career growth opportunity." I chose Logic because, during the interview, the recruiter mentioned a mentor program, but most managers did not seem to want to spend time on mentoring. 4. Claiming to offer consulting when mostly selling basic staff aug. The company consistently takes a 60% to 70% cut which is above industry standards.

June 22, 2020Marketing Lead

Thanks so much for the feedback. We apologize that your time at Logic20/20 was less than ideal. We would like to address some of your concerns and share our genuine feelings without “sugarcoating” our response. If you would like to discuss further and help us remedy the situation, please reach out to HR@Logic2020.com. At the risk of sounding like we are providing a canned response, we DO assure you that we’re providing compensation and revenue models aligned with industry standards. We have seen this figure quoting we’re taking a 60%-70% cut in a previous review and want to acknowledge we are doing everything we can year over year to provide competitive compensation, improved benefits, and overall, an improved company. However, we are thrilled that you were able to get another job offer and we wish you the best of luck. We also apologize for you being on the bench during a pivotal time for your family, but trust that our top priority is using all of our resources to find projects that fit the skillsets of the employees on the bench. Our teams use information such as feedback from project managers, career managers, and clients to match you to the right project, but it can sometimes be difficult to match a consultant to a project based on their specific skill set. Regarding your comments on the career management program, we are working hard year after year to improve this program. However, we expect our consultants to be the driving force behind it and actively engage their mentor. If you do believe you were engaging with your mentor to no success, please reach out with more details so we can remedy the problem immediately.

"All is fake here!"

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time

Pros

Nothing to mention except the snacks!

Cons

Expect to be laid off at anytime if you spend couple of weeks in the bench (i've seen lay off cases), the company cares only on how to grow the margin. If you are senior with long years of experience don't waste your time here.

May 14, 2020Marketing and PR Specialist

We sorry you did not enjoy your time at Logic20/20, but we assure you that our employees should not expect to be laid off. It can sometimes be hard to match consultants with the right project, but our teams actively look for projects that match the skills of our consultants on the bench, and place emphasis on finding projects suited for the experience and expertise of those employees. And yes, we are striving to be a profitable company, but every dollar we make gets put back into the company and goes towards sales and marketing to bring in new projects for the employees on the bench, benefits, 401k match, etc. If you have any questions more comments or questions about your time working at Logic20/20, please email HR@Logic2020.com. Thank you!

"interview process sucks"

Current Employee - Consulting Analyst

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time

Pros

none none none absolutely nothing

Cons

had an interview about this consulting position, the interviewer was in a rush and keeps cutting me off, she sounded like she was in huge rush to catch a rain. the whole interview lasted 10 mins

March 31, 2020Sr. Director

We failed you and are using this as an opportunity to have discussions among the team to ensure this type of experience doesn't happen again and that every candidate feels their time with us was valuable and respected.

"friendly atmosphere."

2.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for more than a year

Pros

there's a good atmosphere at logic2020

Cons

he doesn't pay very well.

May 14, 2020Marketing and PR Specialist

Thank you so much for your review! We’re glad you find Logic20/20 to be a friendly environment. However, we apologize that your experience has not been “5 stars”. We want to assure you that our compensation and revenue models are aligned with industry standards. Additionally, every dollar we make gets put back into the company to improve employee perks and benefits. If you have any questions more comments on how we can improve or questions about your career at Logic20/20, please email HR@Logic2020.com.

"There are good reasons Logic is consistently ranked among the best employers in Seattle"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent work culture. Plenty of smart people. Good client roster and getting better. Management is incredibly supportive of self-initiative, new ideas, and your career development. Hard work gets the appropriate kudos and attention. Come with your A-game and you will get noticed.

Cons

Can be a bit difficult to assimilate into the head office culture, depending on your assignment. Definitely takes effort to remain "visible" at times. Prepare to devote an hour or two a week on average to put in face time at events if you're serious about your development. Depending on your personality, this could be a real burden.

February 19, 2020Marketing and PR Specialist

Thank you so much for your review! We love that you appreciate the company culture we are working so hard to create. We will definitely take your comments into account, and keep "crushing it"!

10. "One of the best places I’ve ever worked"

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Work involves cutting edge, interesting technologies. - Excellent career management program. - Diversity is celebrated. - Great benefits – best I’ve ever had with any company. - Fun work environment with energetic coworkers that are passionate about what they do. - Frequent community and team events like happy hours, volunteering, bowling, etc. - Lots of groups to get involved in with coworkers – book club, consultant advisory, etc.

Cons

- Commutes to Seattle office can be tricky on Seahawks and Mariners game days.

February 19, 2020Marketing and PR Specialist

Wow - We are so honored to be one of the best places you've ever worked. Thanks for your review! We are always striving to improve our career management program and increase the amount of technologies we are working with. We are glad you acknowledge this as a plus!

Found 95 reviews