Logic20/20 Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Career Move"

Current Employee - Senor Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senor Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Having spent a few years with Accenture I understood the world of consulting but from a narrow view. Moving to Logic20/20 has enabled me to be on so many projects, tiger teams and business pursuits that I just couldn't have imagined before.
    For my everyday interest and my long term career, this has definitely been a good move.

Cons

We are nearly always adding more people needs to our projects. What are we doing to keep the standards high?

Advice to Management

Advice?!

2. "Great career move for recent grads"

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time

Pros

Great health care options, including vision and dental. Good selection of coffee and snacks in the kitchen. IT and HR are approachable and quick to respond to requests. Most of upper management has an open door policy to discuss concerns or get to know you.

Cons

I felt the salary for my role and experience was severely under the market rates for similar roles at other companies. I was expected to participate in internal initiatives and it was ambiguous how hourly employees were to bill time. The office was open and got really noisy with non-work related conversations which was very distracting unless I wanted to talk about Game of Thrones for a couple of hours. As a subject matter expert, a good portion of my day was dedicated to helping someone else do their job which resulted in me working late to finish my client work. The managed service projects were underwhelming and did not provide a breadth of learning opportunities or career growth. The employee turnover in 2018 seemed high as many knowledgeable consultants left for FTE roles at other companies. I thought the company match 401k and annual raise was small compared to the company profits shared during the quarterly calls.

Advice to Management

Re-examine the pay bands and be willing to reset to retain key talent before they give notice. Hire more people in operations to handle internal work instead of offloading it to the consultants.

3. "Great company culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company really does focus on creating as our CEO says a "culture of we." No one is above another, you will see our CFO putting the dishes away, our CEO greeting you at the door, our SVP making sure you have someone to show you around. They lead by example and create leadership teams on different level so that each initiative is lead from the top down.

Benefits:
    The benefits are great and each year the company re-invests profit back into the company. There is clarity with this as each quarterly all hands- where the state of the union is addressed, where money is being spent, how we're performing as a company etc.

New reward programs:
    Presidents Club- top performers in Sales & Marketing get an all expenses trip and they get to nominate someone from consulting, recruiting or operations who helped them with their success. This year 12 Logicians went to Cabo with their +1s.
    VIP program- Awarded twice a year. $10k to spend on a vacation. It was recently awarded to one of our Senior Managers from our consulting team.
    Profit contribution program- A share in the profits was given to each Logician based on how long they'd been with the company.

Committees:
    CAB- Group for consultants to discuss pain points, help each other.
    Social Committee- regular happy hour events, baseball during the summer
    Volunteer committee- really focuses on giving back to the community
    Women's Group- helping empower women in the workforce and create a sense of community
    Diversity & Inclusion Committee
    Sports team- basketball and softball

Realy the list goes on and Logic is what you make it, if you want to get involved great! If not that's great too! But you definitely need a lean in attititude.

Cons

When I started it took some time for benefits to kick in, however this has since changed.

4. "A company that greatly cares!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company culture & values. Fantastic communication and transparency

Cons

The workload outweighs the staffing.

5. "Awesome company!!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Logic20/20 truly cares about the growth of its employees and the culture they experience everyday. From individual career managers to "open-door" policies with executives, they understand that the growth of the company is driven by the happiness and development of their staff first and foremost.

Cons

Can't think of anything...it's an awesome place to work!

6. "Iterating Along the Way"

I have been working at Logic20/20 full-time

Pros

Doors are open to new ideas, thoughts and suggestions. Culturally open-minded. Employee focused - they care about the individual. Expertise from all levels of the organization. Dedicated, thoughtful, brave, bold and confident. There's a high degree of courage from the leadership; to not only constantly review their positions on major subjects within, but also in their willingness to take intelligent chances, whether in new business, client engagements, or employee programs. They also have enough belief in their own values and ethos as a culture, that they are willing to turn down business they're unable to provide a high degree of quality control to. Technically, they're changing the game in certain areas. They've also hired new talent and their growth outside of the greater Seattle area is accelerating.

Cons

Career management program could use more communication. They’re shoring up gaps in the onboarding programs. Their systems, while being upgraded, lack the sophisticated integration needed for a company of this size and growth curve. Some of this is due to growing so quickly and just not having enough time/staff to tackle as they would like.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward and sending the elevator back down...

"All your eggs in one basket"

Former Employee - Developer in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Developer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When you first start they make you really feel like you made the right decision to join the organization.

Cons

To Logic 20/20's credit they have really maximized the opportunity they have with their clients, but that is only 2. 90-95% of Logic 20/20's revenue comes from 2 customers, T-Mobile & Microsoft and they have a few projects going with Starbucks but that's it.

Advice to Management

You got to expand outside of Seattle based businesses because when this economy changes you're screwed. Or I should say your employees are screwed.

Nov 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Unfortunately, your facts are incorrect. Logic20/20 has a wide variety of clients and numerous buyers within individual accounts... More

8. "Smart consultants - great projects"

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time

Pros

The company has an "in" with Microsoft so the projects are great for consultants. The consultants have a lot of responsibility at each level.

Cons

More training and development is needed.

Advice to Management

More positivity and training.

Oct 23, 2018 – Marketing & PR Specialist

We are so glad you had a positive experience at Logic. And we love getting feedback on our training initiatives. We are working hard to make more training available, and excited about the new... More

"You can do better."

Former Employee - Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Analyst in Seattle, WA

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Intelligent people among the consulting ranks who are willing to help you out whenever needed.
    - Flexibility on work hours and working from home at times.
    - Fully paid insurance.
    - Well-stocked kitchen, coffee, etc.
    - Fun company events.

Cons

- Sales team and upper management focus on set-it-and-forget-it type of projects (i.e., pure staff augmentation for Microsoft).
    - Low pay and no paid holidays for folks who are hourly (and a continued push by the company to bring in more hourly vs. salary employees).
    - Managers act more like salespeople than managers of projects.
    - No real training offered – only trainings I saw were through pre-approved online courses, which cost $10-50. That’s a laughable investment in your employees.
    - Incredibly top-heavy company, with way too many managers and directors in a company of ~200 people
    - Promotions are based on how loud you are about all the “great work” you’ve done, so plan to spend 50% of your billable time schmoozing with upper management if you’re looking for a promotion.
    - Let me reiterate on the last point: If you don’t champion yourself on a daily/weekly basis, you will not be promoted, regardless of the quality or quantity of your work.

Advice to Management

Figure out if you want to be known for consulting or for being a body shop for Microsoft.

Aug 2, 2018 – CFO

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Logic20/20 is a rapidly growing company, working with a variety of different companies, where small to large teams are providing value-added... More

"Great Culture!"

I worked at Logic20/20 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am constantly amazed by what the company does (and has potential to do), and by the culture that has been created here. Coming out of school, I had the expectation that I could not be successful and get to be myself at the same time. I now understand that being myself is my greatest asset and Logic20/20 has greatly fostered this understanding.

Cons

Nothing to complain about here