I worked at Logical Net full-time
- Great team members
- Generous time off
- A manager that goes to bat for you
- Not a lot of room to grow
- No performance reviews/raises even though they were promised at hire
- Low mileage reimbursement
- Having to drop everything to take care of issues for friends of the owner...even if you have no time to do it (some of them are not even customers)
- On call pay (mandatory for some roles) is well below industry standard
Advice to Management
- Implement regular performance reviews
- Make an effort to give employees the ability to learn new skills, not just relying on the senior engineers to take care of everything
- Regular Salary increases
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?