KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 74 of over 76 reviews

4.8
Logikcull Founder and CEO Andy Wilson
Andy Wilson
Pros
  • "Great people, humane treatment of employees, good work life balance, solving a mission critical problem facing the world(in 6 reviews)

• "Extremely friendly employees, strong support system, great and unique company culture, amazing benefits, etc(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Churn in the sales team is worrying, but I am hopeful(in 3 reviews)

• "It's a tech startup and change is constant which may not be for everyone(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great Culture & Great Benefits

Aug 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture at Logikcull is amazing! Everyone is super friendly and always willing to help. Even though the company is fully remote, there are lots of fun activities and company offsites to keep everyone connected :) Also - Half-day Fridays are awesome!

Cons

Being a tech startup, things are always changing pretty quickly, so you have to be able to adapt.

CEO

BIG fan of half-day Fridays. Glad you're enjoying them too. Thanks for the review!

2. 5.0

Simply the Best

Aug 24, 2021 - ISR- Inside Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

I came from (hospitality) sales - outside the tech industry and I couldn’t be happier about this opportunity. Every day I’m excited to come to work. Logikcull offers a simple, user friendly platform and constantly provides valuable and important content - helping to revolutionize the legal tech space. And I’m so honored to be a part of Logikcull. They have great perks & benefits (from stipends to create an awesome home office, professional development books, amazing health coverage, open vacation policy… and I really love the monthly allotment of Logikprops we can give out to colleagues for going above and beyond). I enjoy everyone at the company - it’s truly a bunch of smart, hard working and incredibly nice human beings.

Cons

Change is constant in this cloud tech world- which might not be for everyone. But I absolutely love it. Customer suggestions to employee suggestions are heard and acted upon.

CEO

"Smart, hard working and incredibly nice human beings." - Love to see that! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Please keep the feedback coming.

3. The latest conversations about Tech

4. 5.0

Top-Notch Culture

Aug 23, 2021 - Senior Product Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I wasn't particularly into LegalTech when I first heard about Logikcull. What picked my interest is how different their approach to hiring is. As a candidate, I usually feel like the best way to understand the culture of a company is to see how they hire. And Logikcull didn't disappoint. Everything, from the first email to the final offer, has been guided by a "Put the candidate first" mindset that is truly unique. It's only been a month since I've started, but I can already say that the culture at Logikcull is amazing. People are nice, smart, motivated, and go in the right direction. Logikcull is a truly fulfilling company to work at.

Cons

Logikcull is an old company by tech standards. This sometimes means legacy code and legacy tools. But change is constant and I don't feel like the company is in danger because of that.

Continue reading

CEO

Thanks for the feedback on the hiring process! We've put a lot of work into it because...the team you build is the company you build. Speaking of team, yes, we are hiring in ALL areas, including more in EPD.

5. 5.0

Great Company, Great Culture, Great Product

Aug 24, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great vision and mission for the company. Major focus on delivering a great product that customers love. Selling is fun bc you actually get to improve peoples' lives with the product. Constant upgrades to service. New team members added. Very cohesive and collaborative work environment. Fully remote!

Cons

Things move quickly and change is constant. New products, new features, new team members. You definitely need to be able to adapt and pivot if necessary. Regardless of how good Logikcull's product is, it is still a crowded industry.

CEO

"Selling is fun bc you actually get to improve peoples' lives with the product." - That's an awesome quote! Thanks for sharing. I spoke with a customer last week that used a newly released feature (SimDocs) to win a case! We often hear about the time and $$ savings, so it was pretty cool to hear that a new feature helped them win an actual case. Thanks again for the review!

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall, a great place to work

Jun 17, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company takes amazing care of its people: very generous benefits, a consistent focus on health & wellness, and a safe/conservative approach to business that insulated the team from the shocks of 2020. The most transparent and ethical company leadership I've seen in my life. A culture of customer service shared by everyone from the CX reps to the devs working deep in the backend. The product is something you can be proud of, and requires solving interesting technical problems. The fact devs tend to stick around much longer than the industry average (5, 8, 10 years) says a lot about how great the environment is.

Cons

Being on-call was pretty intense, but got consistently easier during my time there. Some communication & trust issues between the old guard (who brought deep experience with the industry & keeping the product running) and the newer crop of devs (who brought broad experience of new tools, processes, etc). The company recognized hard work with promotions, but was not growing fast enough to offer new management roles.

CEO

Thank you for the review! "A culture of customer service shared by everyone from the CX reps to the devs working deep in the backend." - I loved this line. "Put the customer first" is the first value for this very reason. No customers, no business. Thanks again for the review, and for the time you spent with us.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome team and awesome product

Jun 25, 2021 - Senior Customer Success Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company takes onboarding new hires seriously and has a great training program. Though fully remote, everyone at the company has made me feel welcome and the culture emphasizes openness and transparency. They have generous perks, such as half-day Fridays.

Cons

They no longer have any offices, so this is a permanent work remotely company. This might be a "pro" for many. The interview process is long, and I had to come back multiple times to interview with the same person. That said, they are very thorough and want to make sure candidates are not only competent but fit in culturally.

CEO

Thank you! That's great to hear about the onboarding/training program. The People Team has put in a ton of work into those programs over the past 12 months. Being fully distributed presents some unique challenges with onboarding programs.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Jul 7, 2021 - Software Engineering Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

We've got a great mission and authentic, enthusiastic leadership. There are lots of interesting problems to solve in every area of development with tons of room for growth if you're looking to make an impact.

Cons

We're in a competitive, fast-paced market and priority whiplash can definitely happen. The company continues to grow in this area though and we're getting better at managing and planning for this type of work.

CEO

Thanks for the review! And good to hear that some of tweaks we've made to product planning/development are working.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome company

Feb 2, 2021 - Anonymous
      Business Outlook

Pros

Even before quarantine started Logikcull was largely remote, but now we've decided to go fully remote. I was nervous about the transition, but the company and my team has made it so that I never want to go into an office again. The company provides all the resources I need to stay healthy and productive, such as giving a furniture stipend for an at-home office and a free membership to Calm. They also are pretty bullish on meeting cadences and are super transparent with communication. My team is so much fun I find myself laughing every day. We have a ton of slack channels that provide loads of entertainment, and the company knows how important it is to get to know your colleagues personally as well as professionally so they make you feel that participating in them is not just okay but encouraged.

Cons

It's really difficult to come up with any cons. Lots of change and some teams may feel strapped for resources (not mine), as is typical with startup life.

Continue reading

CEO

Thanks for the review! We will definitely keep up the communication and caring!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work

Jun 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people and the values. A company that truly cares about doing things well an with integrity.

Cons

Nothing worthy of reporting here!

Thank you!!!

11. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Logikcull cares so much about its customers and employees

Mar 1, 2021 - Senior Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culturally, the company is amazing. The leadership cares about its employees on a level that you rarely see. They were proactive in reigning in spending in 2020 specifically to help the company plan for the pandemic. The CEO is open to feedback even when it challenges the plan. Everyone in the company is friendly and wants to help even when they are equally busy.

Cons

Logikcull is still very much a startup. Things change rapidly and not every project/experiment will be a winner. You need to be flexible and willing to grow.

CEO

Thank you for the review!!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Reviews