KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "It is an amazing culture and family(in 18 reviews)
  • "Great people; no jerks.(in 13 reviews)
  • "The benefits are great and the flexible vacation/time(in 12 reviews)
  • "We're doing something pretty incredible here and I'm in awe of the things this team is able to accomplish every day.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Everyone in the company is friendly and wants to help even when they are equally busy.(in 6 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It's exactly what they tell you it will be like

Jun 21, 2022 - Senior Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's no surprise here. This, for some, is less than exhilarating as oftentimes, in most companies, things aren't always what they seem. Here though, they are. What you hear about and learn about in your recruiting process turns out to be 100% true. Are there twists and turns along the way? Sure, Logikcull is an extremely fast-growing company, but man is it fun. There's no pain in that stress, just creativity. You get to see the best minds of the industry on display, and you get to learn about how they work. And, of course, you get to participate in the process. Above all - what you are told is exactly what you find, and more importantly, what you hear about the product is true - it works. Customers love it. It's incredibly competitive from both cost and strategic perspectives. Logikcull is truly the common thread of all that is good in startup land and has done an excellent job to expel that which is scorned. Don't take my word for it though, check it out for yourself and make your own determinations.

Cons

Nothing that rises to the occasion of being blasted on the interwebs.

CEO

Awesome review! Thank you.

2. 5.0

Awesome company, better people

Jun 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The people! Hands down, they are some of the best, kindest, smartest people I know - The opportunity! Legal tech is still a small space, so there is still so much room for innovation and growth - The benefits! Logikcull has awesome benefits that really support their employees (great medical/dental/vision, time off, Fringe Benefits etc.)

Cons

We are still in start up mode which means we don't always have everything figured out and sometimes priorities shift fast.

Thanks for the review!

3. 5.0

Great Company Even better people

Jun 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

100% work from home, everyone is working towards the same thing, Logikcull takes care of their employees, makes me feel like my work is making a difference

Cons

I have none at the moment

CEO

Will do! And thanks for the review.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee

Pretty good place to work

Jul 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, kind people, and fun offsite gatherings

Cons

Compensation can be low for some roles

Thanks.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Truly amazing company

Feb 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people from top to bottom, the hard work everyone puts in day-in-day-out, the culture and values everyone truly lives by and exemplifies, the vision of the company and the direction we are heading in. Many companies preach culture, but I've seen it first-hand. The day we got back from a 2 night stay in the hospital with one of our children, Logikcull catered lunch and dinner for the family saying they didn't want us to deal with having to cook. They have gone above and beyond since the first day I started.

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons.

CEO

Thanks for the review! Hope the kiddo is doing better.

6. 5.0

I hit the jackpot!

Feb 3, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote First - They trust their employees and it shows. The perks for working remote are great including monthly stipend, generous budget for home office, and half day Fridays. Incredibly vibrant culture - we had the entire company on end of year deal reviews (and it was actually FUN). Slack channels are popping with humor/interaction and even value added knowledge shares. CSM team members offered to "eat a cricket" (literal crickets) for every question asked during a recent onboarding walkthrough. People first leaders - After joining, I got packages in the mail what seemed like every week. Everything from treats to books, to a sweet onboarding SWAG package. On your first day, they *literally* roll out the virtual red carpet for you. Product - This product is actually making a difference in a very complex market that is dominated by dinosaurs. Customers LOVE the product (it has a cult like following) and the mission of democratizing discovery is very much alive and real here. Getting Paid - Majority of reps are not only hitting but vastly exceeding quota, tons of upside. People - Smart people that are actually funny (our CRO got rick rolled in a company all hands), don't take themselves too seriously, and are very, very good at what they do.

Cons

I wish I could have found Logikcull years ago. It's going to move fast in the next few years so if you like the status quo it's probably not the spot for you. It's also a tough interview process, which is good because even in a tough hiring market they won't just take anyone.

CEO

Whoa! Thanks for the review!! LFG!!

7. 5.0

This company has it all

Dec 6, 2021 - Senior Manager, Customer Experience in Castro Valley, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ Remote-first company, with multiple opportunities to meet up in person + Vibrant culture - the people here are hilarious and down-to-earth! + Great perks include home office allowance, health and wellness benefits covered for me and my family, business library allowance, and flexible time off + Leadership is focused, capable, and ready to take on our growing marketplace opportunity

Cons

- working completely from home places the burden on you to set boundaries and install guardrails for a healthy work-life balance - startup life means we move fast, learn quickly, pivot when we need to, and persevere when we might prefer to coast

CEO

The team you build is the company you build. Thanks for the review!

8. 5.0

Simply the Best

Aug 24, 2021 - ISR- Inside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came from (hospitality) sales - outside the tech industry and I couldn’t be happier about this opportunity. Every day I’m excited to come to work. Logikcull offers a simple, user friendly platform and constantly provides valuable and important content - helping to revolutionize the legal tech space. And I’m so honored to be a part of Logikcull. They have great perks & benefits (from stipends to create an awesome home office, professional development books, amazing health coverage, open vacation policy… and I really love the monthly allotment of Logikprops we can give out to colleagues for going above and beyond). I enjoy everyone at the company - it’s truly a bunch of smart, hard working and incredibly nice human beings.

Cons

Change is constant in this cloud tech world- which might not be for everyone. But I absolutely love it. Customer suggestions to employee suggestions are heard and acted upon.

CEO

"Smart, hard working and incredibly nice human beings." - Love to see that! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Please keep the feedback coming.

9. 5.0

Top-Notch Culture

Aug 23, 2021 - Senior Product Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I wasn't particularly into LegalTech when I first heard about Logikcull. What picked my interest is how different their approach to hiring is. As a candidate, I usually feel like the best way to understand the culture of a company is to see how they hire. And Logikcull didn't disappoint. Everything, from the first email to the final offer, has been guided by a "Put the candidate first" mindset that is truly unique. It's only been a month since I've started, but I can already say that the culture at Logikcull is amazing. People are nice, smart, motivated, and go in the right direction. Logikcull is a truly fulfilling company to work at.

Cons

Logikcull is an old company by tech standards. This sometimes means legacy code and legacy tools. But change is constant and I don't feel like the company is in danger because of that.

CEO

Thanks for the feedback on the hiring process! We've put a lot of work into it because...the team you build is the company you build. Speaking of team, yes, we are hiring in ALL areas, including more in EPD.

10. 5.0

Really Happy!

Dec 5, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recently started at Logikcull. The culture is great - everyone is supportive, and not fake supportive - truly a team environment which is something I really appreciate.

Cons

The interview process was long, which some may look at as a negative - That being said I do not see it as a con, rather an example of how thorough the company is and how much value they place on finding the right people.

CEO

Welcome to the team and thanks for the review!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 80 Reviews

Logikcull Reviews FAQs

Logikcull has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 82 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Logikcull to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Logikcull employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Logikcull. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

99% of Logikcull employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Logikcull 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Logikcull to be career development, senior leadership, benefits and the cons to be workplace .

Popular Careers with Logikcull Job Seekers