LogistiCare Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Herman M. Schwarz

Pros
  • Advancement within the company, Learning new concepts of a Call Center (in 8 reviews)

• easy job, it's a customer call center job, no pros (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Low pay, understaffed, phone calls too heavy for the staff employed (in 9 reviews)

• Very high turn over rate which means no one ever wants to stay long (in 9 reviews)

1. "Poor Management"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Ridgeland, MS
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Ridgeland, MS

I worked at LogistiCare (More than a year)

Pros

I worked with a great group of people and had the opportunity to help members

Cons

Poor pay and work life balance

"Dinosaur extinction becomes self-fulfilling prophesy"

Former Employee - Technical Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at LogistiCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some really great people work at LogistiCare. Several employees have 10+ years seniority.

Cons

Several employees have 10+ years seniority; and the resistance to change manifests itself in a culture that is closed to new hires. this is a widely accepted fact (no my opinion) by many current/former employees. This would be a very difficult corporate culture for millennial.

Advice to Management

LogistiCare desperately needs to catch up with technology. I think there is some awareness, however Herman Schwarz left a void in leadership that will need a strong character to carry the company into this millennium.

3. "Horrible"

Former Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at LogistiCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None nothing good about the company. High turnover. Too many unskilled managers and supervisors. They hire exempt employees simply based on instincts instead of education and experience.

Cons

Horrible leadership including HR...a joke and unprofessional. Horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible

Advice to Management

Hire professionals within all departments including the horrible HR Department

"Reporting Manager"

Current Employee - Reporting Manager in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Reporting Manager in Richmond, VA

I have been working at LogistiCare full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Focused employees on providing best services to members and clients. empathetic Management to family and job related needs. Internal promotion and opportunities across US.

Cons

Some changes come slowly.

Advice to Management

Keep on developing ways to engage and reward best performers.

"PLEASE read my genuine/brutally honest review"

Current Employee - Processor/Ajudicator in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Processor/Ajudicator in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at LogistiCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

flexibility with your m-f schedule

Cons

Oh goodness WHERE do I even start? Let me just say you don’t want or need this job. I promise you there are other places and better paying it’s just not worth it. I have been here long enough; and at first this job really wasn’t so bad. My couple weeks they just made me stamp mail. This is because this office is so disorganized they don’t know what’s what and I should have seen it from the start. They didn’t have anything ready for myself and the other people they hired at the same time. “Training” consists of watching an older rep for a couple hours so you will have no idea what you are doing when you hit the floor. It’s just not enough and no one is trained with consistency and in the same manner. NO structure. Management acts like they are irritated with you for asking questions and are extremely rude about questions as well. Generally, they will belittle you and tell you to look in your notes, and leave you with even more questions than answers. Therefore, I don’t even go into my boss’s office. I would rather do the work wrong and receive a passive aggressive email (which is the best form of communication you will get here). Management will promise you three months and will hound you for your numbers your second or third week here. All of the employees are at one another’s throats too because Management threatens to take away your schedule for all kinds of petty reasons. Complaints are taken seriously by management and used in retaliation from employee to employee due to cattiness/drama… watch your back here, even if you are a good boy/girl because people WILL play head games and screw with you big time. Many of the leads and management seem to enjoy it, actually. People here are not people I want to be around anymore. The employees here poop on the bathroom floors, do not wash their hands, steal from each other, and constantly insult and tear each other down. The bathrooms especially are atrocious. I have never been so sick since I started working here because of how dusty and foul the office is. There are often odors here. You won't be able to do your job correctly or efficiently. The technology here is awful, the computers are very old and not built to handle the systems we work in every day. Therefore, you will sit and wait for docs. to load more than you will work if you are a processor. And you will get in trouble for it too. Restarting the excuse for a computer takes over 20 mins as well if you try to get it to work. The techs are slow with no sense of urgency, and never get around to updating or cleaning the crap in here. The computers are missing crucial components such as Microsoft word/office.... LOLOL. They are also rude (big surprise!) Oh- and since I have been here one of my co workers was electrocuted and injured on the job and one of the “computers” which another person worked on blew black smoke and smelled and I was afraid at one point in time. Their equipment is just CRAP. How well you do here directly depends on how lucky you get with your “computer.” I have tried to be reasonable and proactive when I have a problem and just continue to get pooped on (g-rated language here) by the management and leads. It’s just such a catch 22 to be working on horrible machines and threatened with your numbers every day so people quit frequently and get fired. The most I saw was 4 in one day I think it was. Anyways, basically as an employee I feel disposable, voiceless, insulted, disrespected, angry, sad, hurt and most of all DONE WITH THIS PLACE. I forgot to mention the MONTHS yes, MONTHS on mandatory over time we were forced into doing… no rewards or incentive just commands. No work/ life balance in this cesspool of lies and pettiness. I absolutely cannot wait until I am done interviewing other places and find something new  unfortunately it’s extremely hard to get time off for anything, including family/medical/personal all that stuff and so I have had to be extra careful exiting this place... I already called HR about all of this and they havnt done anything to correct these grievous incidences (that is evident, anyways). but PLEASE my readers, take this to heart and do not take this job. Learn from me. I’m genuinely trying to help you by leaving this review. STAY AWAY DON’T DO IT.

Advice to Management

You are terrible and I think you should all be replaced, specifically in the Ajudication department :)

"Operations manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at LogistiCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice co-workers, Some of the transportation companies are responsible and do good work.

Cons

Poor operations. The people in the field are left on their own. Pay & Benefits are not good. Lot's of turnover which usually means they don't treat their employees very well.

"Management doesn't listen"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norton, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norton, VA

I worked at LogistiCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The pay is great and some of the people are nice

Cons

The management does not listen to anything you have to say. If you need help you are told to call a lead but those same leads are expected to be on the phone as well and are not able to answer your questions. The company is also a lot of who you know and who you blow. When ever they post a job it is only a formality, they already know who they want to hire they just want to make it "look" like they are giving everyone a chance.
    Most of the chairs were broken and the computers suck

Advice to Management

You need to learn to listen to your employees
    Supply employees with what they need to succeed instead of leaving them to fail

"Good start for first time Call center Job Seeker"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at LogistiCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy Schedule M-F, Open Overtime, Casual Environment

Cons

Pay could be better, Expect a lot for not much recognition, PTO benefits SUCK only 6 hours earned a month, Attendance policy is VERY strict don't get sick you'll get fired, Floor Leads can be LAZY !!

Advice to Management

Pay your employee's better, Get a better benefit program 6 hours PTO earned a month is a JOKE ! Change your strict attendance policy, then maybe call outs and the high turnover rate wouldn't be so high. If someone misses work twice in a month and doesn't have the PTO or Sick time to cover then your outta here. Seen a lot of people come and go.

10. "Excelent costumer service experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

I worked at LogistiCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun people, feels like you're making a different, good manager, the pay is decent for what you are doing and there's a lot of opportunities for over time.

Cons

Can't be late by one minute, not enough days off, short lunch breaks, not everyone is trained properly so sometimes you end up doing more work fixing the problem

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees

11. "Logisticare beware"

Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at LogistiCare full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I don't have any positive words for the Philadelphia location. In my travels for the company corporate & other locations were very professional.

Cons

This is not a company or a professional person or anyone seeking advancement Philadelphia office.

Advice to Management

Be impartial & professional to all.