KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Logistic Dynamics, Inc Reviews

Updated Sep 28, 2021

Found 25 of over 32 reviews

4.1
Logistic Dynamics, Inc CEO Robert Stull (no image)
Robert Stull
0 Rating
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good Solid Company

Sep 28, 2021 - Freight Broker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very responsive support team. Organized. Experienced. Make your own schedule. Easy software to navigate.

Cons

Sales leads are outdated, so you are finding all of your own business without much help.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for, manager and worker are very friendly

Aug 12, 2021 - Logistics in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive atmosphere Great worker Very understanding

Cons

Company really doesn’t have any cons

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Decent Opportunity

Jan 27, 2021 - Agent in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Internal Carrier history, Work at your own pace

Cons

The Software crashes every day - Turnaround time on helpdesk could be better - Comm Structure could be better compared to competitors

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 30, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company takes decisive action when presented with a problem or opportunity, treats their employees well, and is a relaxed but efficient workplace.

Cons

Every business has their downsides, but there's nothing that stands out.

5. 5.0

Self-Employed

Aug 5, 2020 - Senior Financial Consultant in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have control of my own Hours

Cons

I have control of my own Hours. i can work any 80 hours of the week I want.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee

OK

Jul 16, 2020 - Business Development in Rome, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun people, golf and holiday events

Cons

inconsistent goals, managers favor people

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to start

Jun 19, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed work environment and family atmosphere

Cons

Low Pay and minimal advancement opportunities

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Solid company and fun work environment

Sep 12, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Profit sharing is great reward for our hard work on top of good base compensation - Events throughout the year such as golf outing, training and developments, awards banquets, company picnics, and getting to meet our customers - Fresh fruits and veggies every day - Great work environment and stable company - Can leave at 5pm and not have to worry about work until 8am the next morning

Cons

- Operations and accounting are in two different buildings during renovations, it will be nice once renovations are complete and everyone is back together for ease of business process and communication.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

IT/Programming - Fruitful, but not for me.

Sep 28, 2012 - Junion .NET Programmer in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company has laser-precision focus on their goals and has a track record of meeting them. Small in-house workforce makes for a comfy place to work. Technology provided for, supervisor was extremely tolerant and helpful during hardships, albeit abrasive at times.

Cons

I'm used to a commutative atmosphere and it was dead silent most of the time. I'm not sure if it was the paranoia, that my supervisor didn't feel he needed an underling but it felt like I was unwelcome from the get-go. "Corporate IT" was the term used when explaining that developing in this particular field at this particular company when I complained about the monotony and tediousness of scope-less tasks. Personally, the cons I'm listing are simply of a personal confliction and don't reflect on the company as a whole, hence the respectable rating.

10. 5.0

Business Development Executive

Nov 28, 2017 - Business Development Executive Manager in Amherst, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great family atmosphere. The technology is state of the art and everyone is willing to help you . The business philosophy of the company is: The harder you work, the more money you make. .The owners focus on investing in tools to assist Freight Agents to increase productivity. They realize that the company has been built by the Agents and and shows their appreciation with 2 events every year. A Golf Banquet in July and a Holiday Party in January. Events include hotel, trainings, tour of their headquarters, fine dining and cocktails. Great team spirit!!

Cons

The cucumber slices are a littly too thick for my ice water.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Reviews

Logistic Dynamics, Inc Reviews FAQs

Logistic Dynamics, Inc has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Logistic Dynamics, Inc to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Logistic Dynamics, Inc employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Logistic Dynamics, Inc. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

82% of Logistic Dynamics, Inc employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Logistic Dynamics, Inc 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Logistic Dynamics, Inc to be culture, career development, management and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with Logistic Dynamics, Inc Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Logistic Dynamics, Inc? Share Your Experiences

Logistic Dynamics, Inc logo

Logistic Dynamics, Inc Careers

Cover image for Logistic Dynamics, Inc

Are you an experienced freight broker or logistics account executive? Logistic Dynamics Inc, or simply “LDI”, is an asset-based 3PL that...More

• Testimonials
  • Technology
  • Free Resources
  • Corporate

Company Updates

1505 days ago

Freight Brokers - If you are a W-2 employee, there are many great reasons to switch to a 1099 agent. Here's some write-offs that we posted about in the past!
Shared image - Freight Broker Deductions & Tax Tips
Freight Broker Deductions & Tax Tips
glassdoor.com

1617 days ago

Last Saturday (January 20), we hosted our annual Holiday Party and Awards Banquet to celebrate both agent and corporate employee successes. It was amazing to have everyone together, meeting new agents and employees, and seeing all the support and love we all have for each other within the LDI family. We celebrated the Hyatt in Downtown Buffalo with great food, music, and drinks. Check out our photos to view some of the shenanigans that went down over the weekend. We can't wait until the next time we all get together again!
Shared image

Logistic Dynamics, Inc Photos

+ Add Photo
Logistic Dynamics, Inc photo of: The LDI IT Department
Logistic Dynamics, Inc photo of: LDi sign 2
Logistic Dynamics, Inc photo of: LDi Shipment
Logistic Dynamics, Inc photo of: Agents and family tearing up the dance floor!
Logistic Dynamics, Inc photo of: Some agents enjoying the music!
Logistic Dynamics, Inc photo of: Some of the LDI Family
Logistic Dynamics, Inc photo of: Agent Josh Sowell giving a speech about the LDI Famiy, picture with Jad Maouad