Logitech Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Logitech President and Chief Executive Officer Bracken Darrell
Bracken Darrell

1. Featured Review

"Amazing company with great culture"

Current Employee - Director in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Culture is unique and strong. Small company but established and successful. Employees can make an big impact. Nice employees that are easy to work with. Collaboration at all levels. Business strategy is making traction. A lot to look forward to.

Cons

Given growth phase, sometimes resources can seem limited as we control costs. Resources don't always seem evenly distributed across functions.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Great job so far. Stay humble and hungry.

2. "Great company"

Current Employee - Web Engineering Manager in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Web Engineering Manager in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Love the company, very friendly co-workers, very fast paced development environment but flexible timings.

Cons

Career growth and promotions can be slow.

Advice to Management

none

"Great CEO"

Current Employee - Senior Manager, Product Management in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager, Product Management in Newark, CA

Pros

The Sweet Spot for passionate product manager in consumer electronics. Ability to design cool product experiences that consumer use everyday. Small enough company to have an impact, large enough to have great design and engineering capabilities

Cons

Risk Adverse. Tend to be cautious about new categories. And slow at times because of the consensus building culture in certain part of the company.

"Great place to work and learn"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time

Pros

- love the finance culture and team. open, collaborative and lively
    - Great progress and focus on people development - love the training. lunches, vibe of it..
    - great focus on work life balance and automation/ process improvement
    - we can voice opinion and drive changes
    - great cohesive team, no silos and changes are easy to make

Cons

- free lunches once a week would be helpful (love the snacks)
    - launch a employee purchase website for 75%- we love our products
    - more huddle meetings, travel and group discussions- we global now
    - love the flexibility, should promote more and more. goes a long way

Advice to Management

please don't forgot small co culture- hungry, simple and powerful. keep it inspiring and lively- that brought all the changes..

6. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Treasury Services Consultant in Newark, CA
    Current Employee - Treasury Services Consultant in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech (Less than a year)

Pros

Employees are happy to work at Logitech

Cons

I do not have a con to write about.

"Solid Products"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Logitech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Passionate team working on continually improving staple consumer electronic peripherals.

Cons

Somewhat old school, good old boy mentality. Not a great characteristic for a technology company.

Advice to Management

Evolve and break some of the old school culture. Even the buildings themselves feel so dated. Attract more progressive employees and perhaps new overall culture.

8. "Professional & Amiable work environment"

Former Intern - MBG Audio Test and Automation Engineering in Camas, WA
    Former Intern - MBG Audio Test and Automation Engineering in Camas, WA

I worked at Logitech as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

There are so many pros that have led me to love this company. I will try to list a few critical ones here:
    1. Quick Interview Process: The management wanted to hire when they created the job requisition. I applied the day the requisition was created, my resume was a match, I was called in for the interview and I had the management decision all with the offer letter within a week of my online application. Unlike companies that create job postings and never get back with the status of your application.
    2. Genuine Interview: The interview was well focused on the job role required.
    3. Proper directions and deliverable's discussed on starting: This I believe is one of the most important reason why I loved working at Logitech. My deliverable on first project was explained very well with every detail outlined. This helped me make the transition to work life from academia very easy.
    4. Constant Encouragement with appreciation and recognition of work: The credit of this goes to my manager and supervisor. But in general this is the company culture where everyone's role is considered important and his/her contribution is made known to peers.
    5. Friendly peers: This is another reason why I looked forward to going to work everyday! Loved the talks and laughs at the coffee machine, in the break room and even otherwise :)
    6. Flexible work schedule with excellent work life balance: Could enjoy this benefit as a new intern.

Cons

For me it was just one real downside when considering work at Logitech: Its Location.

Another downside was that my job role was very well defined with no scope of being innovative... But this could be a premature statement as I worked at Logitech for a short (3 months) duration and directions change once an employee sets into the job.

"HR"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A very challenging but collaborative environment. Fast paced. Great talent to work with. Great discounts on our own products. Provides good work-life balance and Integrity for the impact you make.

Cons

Wish there were better perks for employee wellness such as free food, snacks(which now most companies in the valley provide).Better training programs for career development or transitions.

"A very happy and loyal employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been at Logitech for three years and it's a great place to work. Excellent work/life balance, very flexible schedule w/ability to work remotely as needed, good benefits with substantial PTO. I really like CEO Bracken Darrell. My impression is that he is very progressive thinker and always treats the employees with trust, care, and respect. Can't speak for any other departments, but mine is managed very well. Great colleagues, management, products, and work environment. Can't complain!

Cons

I wish there were some additional perks that seem to be standard now in bigger companies, like free food or office snacks, and subsidized wellness items like chair massage. Those are minor quibbles though - hard for me personally to find a lot of cons about this particular job and company.

11. "Summer Internship with Logitech"

Former Intern - Internet in Newark, CA
    Former Intern - Internet in Newark, CA

I worked at Logitech as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

As an intern, I enjoyed great support from everyone and a very well organized internship program. The company has a very friendly and chill atmosphere. Everyone was very willing to help out and the company values the impact and work of interns. They try to give interns valuable and challenging tasks while providing lots of supports.

The internship program was well planned with lots of fun activities, such as going to the Giants game and urban hiking in SF. The program also provided us intern lots of opportunities to have direct conversation with the executives/leaders. The leaders were all very generous in sharing their idea and life stories with us and handling out advice.

Cons

There's sign on bonus and hourly pay, but no re-allocation fee. So, for students who are not from the Bay Area, need to think about whether you can afford to rent a place here. But overall, I would think it's a very good experience and definitely worthwhile.

Return offer policy is unclear.