Logitech "work environment" Reviews | Glassdoor

Logitech Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Sep 12, 2019

3.1
Logitech President and Chief Executive Officer Bracken Darrell
Bracken Darrell
Pros
  • "Good work/life balance, interest in exploring new areas(in 51 reviews)

• "So much potential to grow and continue to transform with great products(in 33 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work life balance does not exist in this company(in 16 reviews)

• "CEO seems like a nice person but he hires terrible senior management who drive a lot of politics(in 14 reviews)

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews

"Excellent place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager In Marketing in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Bracken talks to you directly and acknowledges good work. Management VPs and SVPs are really friendly and easy going. No stress that I can see so far. You're allowed to work independently. It feels like a relaxed working environment.

Cons

It's a little bit of a commute for me but balances out because of good pay.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and retention will continue in a positive direction.

Logitech2019-09-03

"Great balance between work and life"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

1. Good product strategy 2. Good CEO 3. Above average benefit 4. Work load is reasonable 5. Friendly work environment

Cons

1. Not easy to get promoted 2. Getting more and more politics 3. Good tradition or culture is getting destroyed

Advice to Management

Really open mind to listen to employees, especially the Managers and Directors

Logitech2019-09-13

"Corporate Paralegal"

Current Employee - Corporate Paralegal in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

open work environment, great benefits

Cons

located in Newark which is not ideal for those commuting from SF or the North Bay

Advice to Management

CEO is leading by example and getting the job done! His positive attitude and energy trickles down.

Logitech2018-10-02

"Senior Data Science Manager"

Senior Data Science Manager in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech for more than 5 years

Pros

Good management that attempt to listen. Good CEO that has turned things around. Good global working environment and diverse team.

Cons

Lack of communication across departments. High turnover that prevent real relations building. Plenty of dysfunctional teams with duplicated functions across departments.

Logitech2018-01-25
  5. "Finance intern"

Former Intern - Intern in Newark, CA

I worked at Logitech

Pros

A very good overall internship program. That provides a lot of knowledge and insights into the company's operations. Good work environment, friendly people, and an open culture.

Cons

Not enough work to do on most days, which makes the time go real slow making the day really long

Logitech2017-11-30

"A very happy and loyal employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been at Logitech for three years and it's a great place to work. Excellent work/life balance, very flexible schedule w/ability to work remotely as needed, good benefits with substantial PTO. I really like CEO Bracken Darrell. My impression is that he is very progressive thinker and always treats the employees with trust, care, and respect. Can't speak for any other departments, but mine is managed very well.... Great colleagues, management, products, and work environment. Can't complain!

Cons

I wish there were some additional perks that seem to be standard now in bigger companies, like free food or office snacks, and subsidized wellness items like chair massage. Those are minor quibbles though - hard for me personally to find a lot of cons about this particular job and company.

Logitech2015-07-27

"Great place to work!"

Former Intern - Business Intelligence Intern in Newark, CA

I worked at Logitech for less than a year

Pros

Medium sized company with a start up atmosphere. Management is very approachable. Great people. Collaborative work environment

Cons

Company has great products, but needs to improve marketing efforts. Invest in building a brand around Logitech. Pay needs to be higher.

Advice to Management

The company has a good strategy for the future, but needs to speed up on implementation. Hike up salaries a bit to retain talent. Piggy back on the UE brand.

Logitech2015-04-01

"Intern"

Former Intern - Summer Intern in Newark, CA

I worked at Logitech for less than a year

Pros

Great company with a number of cool products. Working environment is open and people are friendly. You can have a great discount in garage sale and employee discount.

Cons

Although the CEO is trying to drive this company to move fast and to be innovative so hard, the culture there doesn't really reflect that.

Logitech2015-02-10
  9. "Fairly new at Logitech, but I really like it!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

I have been working at Logitech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Been here almost a year, and I am very happy. Pros include working alongside really cool people in a flexible and casual work environment, with excellent benefits, and seemingly solid management that is trying really hard to steer the company in the right direction to long term stability and growth in a rapidly changing market (tablets/mobility and touchscreen are the future, PCs and mice going away, etc.).

Cons

Company has been shrinking to consolidate and maintain itself longterm for a strong future, so there've been a few reorgs and layoffs in the past year or two that have left people feeling a bit demoralized.

Logitech2013-07-11
  10. "Professional"

Current Employee - Intern in Hsinchu

I have been working at Logitech part-time for less than a year

Pros

Highly professional comparing to local Taiwanese companies. A very diverse work environment with a bunch of international colleagues. Shuttle bus

Cons

The office is in Hsinchu. So it's kinda far for people who are commuting from Taipei. But nothing we can do about it.

Advice to Management

Maybe a bit more benefits to contractors too? Other than that everything works pretty well.

Logitech2019-08-13