Found 12 of over 43 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
- 1.0May 8, 2023Digital Marketing TechnicianFormer EmployeePalma de Mallorca
None, even the office is sad and dark
Work from home only once a week, ridiculous HR Department, no benefits at all, pretty low salaries
- 4.0Jan 23, 2019Cruise Travel AgentFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPalma de Mallorca
- Using your mother tongue - Bilingual job opp - Being an operative travel agent (not a commercial one) - Ship visits - Team building on cruises - Strong discount on cruises and other travel services - Nice office with coffee and kitchen - Developing patience and diplomacy - Very nice office place environment
- Not a big or strength training (is more: if you want became expert train yourself) - Medium salary level - Mix between a customer care and operational tasks - You have to live in Palma de Mallorca - 1 weekend day of work per month2
- 4.0May 5, 2018Data ScientistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPalma de Mallorca
Highly talented workers. Opportunities to work directly with the directors of the company. Challenging projects. Opportunities to make impact. Amazing environment.
Below average salaries. Sometimes short-sighted view: directors are not willing to invest in long term projects, they seek for results in the short term.1
- 4.0Feb 24, 2013BI DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPalma de Mallorca
Everyone in the company is VERY supportive and you can learn a lot if you are willing, beacuse they are certainly willing to teach you.
The previous workers marked a bad way of programming that is following even today. Mostly you'll spend a lot of time patching up other peoples mistakes.
- 5.0Jan 24, 2018Travel AgentCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPalma de Mallorca
It's a consistent growing company with a lot of oportunities to build a carreer.
Nothing big enough to mention it.
Logitravel Group Reviews FAQs
Logitravel Group has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Logitravel Group to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
61% of Logitravel Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Logitravel Group 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.